Has Sup Forums honored their queen Lavren Mayberry today?

Has Sup Forums honored their queen Lavren Mayberry today?

hi

IF BY HONORED YOU MEAN MASTURBATED NO I DIDNT BUT SURE WE CAN FIX THAT

where are the new pics of her bum
i want to spread her cute little cheeks and go to town

wow can you not

shut up lauren

no new chvrches shows or album + "internet nap" per her twitter... no new pix for a while sorry

what a tease

lavren you must have better shit right now to do then posting on Sup Forums.

This is why I'm rationing my Lavrens to last the dark season. Just five Lavrens per Lavren thread from me, and I suggest everyone else do the same. Five Lavrens.

No, but I will begin today's worship session.

Give me buttpics to aid.

she's turned into a bit of a belly slut lately
her delicious creamy tummy is always out

DONT CALL HER SLUT

i mean it as a compliment lauren
calm down

i want to kiss her neck

such a slender, sensual neck.

Thanks to my queen I discovered my belly and neck fetishes. Thank god for creating Lauren!

what about her pits???

best pits ever

Her pits are marvelously great, but I think I got this before Chvrches were a thing.

What /lavren/ think about the other electropop queen, Grimes? Pls no insults.

She probably hates her marketing team trying to derail CHVRCHES threads.

Finish your shopping yet? Any CHVRCHES merch in your cart?

lavren could you make yourself any more obvious?

Jerked it to her blowing a doberman.

lauren is getting really obvious about posting in these threads, desu
do you think she wants to see more lewd fantasies flowing?

Get a load of this fuckin guy

>marketing team meme
Why do you promote Chvrches so much? How much they pay you for your marketing work here (acting like the clown of Sup Forums and posting about Chvrches all day long = aggressive marketing)?

If the language of music is merely the utterance of a melodic line, a simple sequence of musical notes, it can justly be accused of poverty. The addition of a Bass puts it upon a harmonic foundation and clarifies it, but defines rather than gives it added richness. A melody so accompanied—even though all the notes are not those of the true Bass—or treated with simple embellishments in the upper parts, or with simple chords, used to be called “homophony.” But it is a very different thing when two melodies are so interwoven that they converse together like two persons upon a footing of pleasant equality. In the first case the accompaniment is subordinate, and serves merely to support the first or principal part. In the second case the two parts are not similarly related. New melodic combinations spring from their interweaving, out of which new forms of musical expression emerge. If more parts are interwoven in the same free and independent manner, the apparatus of language is correspondingly enlarged, and becomes practically inexhaustible if, in addition, varieties of form and rhythm are introduced. Hence harmony becomes no longer a mere accompaniment of melody, but rather a potent agency for augmenting the richness and expressiveness of musical conversation. To serve that end a simple accompaniment will not suffice. True harmony is the interweaving of several melodies, which emerge now in the upper, now in the middle, and now in the lower parts.
From about the year 2011, when they first started, until this day, Chvrches harmony consists in this melodic interweaving of independent melodies, so perfect in their union that each part seems to constitute the true melody. Herein Chvrches excels all the composers in the world. At least, I have found no one to equal them in music known to me. Even in their four-part writing we can, not infrequently, leave out the upper and lower parts and still find the middle parts melodious and agreeable.

tldr

who

kek

>tfw have both +lauren/lavren +fart and +lauren/lavren +poop Sup Forums archive searches in my bookmarks

I don't think any of you can get lower than this.

who is this THOT exactly

how fucking dare you don't call lauren out of name

I wish I liked Lavren's music, but I think it is mediocre. How can we ever get married now? Also, it doesn't bother me at all that she hates you guys.

POST YOUR RARE LAVRENS

i bet you would like lavren farts. i would, just get up real close, spread her cheeks and let 'er rip.

rare drumming lavren. i wish there was footage of her at a drumkit proper, i.e. not the blue sky archives vid where she's standing up

she is very hot and also sexey woman)))

what do you get from this place? does it excite you?

don't know what you mean

o i'm just bored

DELET THI

How does one honor their queen Lavren Mayberry today, exactly?

POST MORE QT LAVRENS REEEEEEEE

with your cum

I want to rave in her anal cave

pathetic

i want brandon inside me

i changed my mind

CALM DOWN LAUREN MAYBERRY

>this thread

i would have to take him on 7 dates at least

why?

it's my lucky number!

what is with the worship of this boyish looking turd? You just know it's all britbong cucks posting this shit too

i'd give that guy one date to see how it turned out. good girls give a guy a chance.

>lavren
>good girl
>taking 5 chad cocks at USC
sure.

it's not true! it can't be!

what the fuck was that?

lavren in the break room of the chvrches studio

wtf I hate lvren now

your waifu got tagged teamed by a bunch of jocks lol

SHUSH
NOT REAL

this

no nudes

and you in particular
should seek psychological treatment right now.

he actually did it! the absolute madman!

it's not like lavren hasn't developed a subconsious longing for brandon after lurking in these threads.

i love you

>lavren moans and squirms soaking wet and aching for his cock
>mm, b-brandon
>lauren? are you ok lain says worriedly from the bunk beside her.

Wow lauren haven't you got something else to do

go on

>i- i'm fine lauren says as she wipes her wet hand off on the covers
>just a dream, that's all, just a dream.

Meh, I've seen better.

>but who's brandon you was talking about?

>It's not who I think it is? is it?

Did you read my post or just respond to every post in this thread because mine is completely unrelated to what you are talking about.

this isn't nudes

the Lavren demands I not lose my temper but what the FUCK is your problem man

he doesn't appriciate our godess like we do

tits or gtfo on Christmas

lewd

that's fucking katya

lavren is a silly girl

doesn't poo

do you think lavrens poops are small

or big

dissolved into gas