Charlotte Drury

Why did you do it, spee?
Why did you let me get so close to the Olympics without knowing this bundle of qtiness wasn't going to participate?
Why did you wait to the last minute to break this tragic news?
;_;

latimes.com/sports/olympics/la-sp-oly-athletes-not-on-team-20160731-snap-story.html

spoiler: she's 20 btw

why spee?

Why did you do it?

Why did you do that thing to me?
;_;

tell her "It's just a sport, la"
this will cheer her up

I hate /gym/ faggots so damn much

>we will never get to see her beaming with happiness and crying qt tears of joy as she wins gold
;_;

;_;

qt

>no 60fps 1080p vids of her in a leotard jumping into the arms of a qt teammate in celebration
;_____;

;_ ;

we want the best for u. she has one dimension too much. trusting the 3dpd is like trusting copa referrees.

>she's too pure to become an instawhore like McKayla so now that her Olympic hopes are gone she'll slowly disappear from social media
;_;

>tfw no 60fps 1080p video of her jumping on the dick of a large black man

JDIMSA

but qt 3dpds are heaven sent miracles of the universe whilst qt 2dpds are literally the manifestations of some fat, sweaty, neckbeard, beta Asian manlet slaving away in some cubicle

you have much to learn. you are fooled by pretty pictures. see beyond them and seize the true form of the beast,

A CUTE.
CUTE!

is that menorah on the back?

doesn't matter

A CUTE
CUUUUUUUUUUUTE

I was wondering the same.

Thankfully, it is not a menorah.

Menorahs have 9 candles and this one has 7.

WELP TIME TO GET FAT

Looks like a plane jane desu

This is only true for betas

I can't quite tell but that looks like a Nikon DF camera body she's got there in her lap. If that's the case then she's truly the perfect waifu.

Now I'm sad. Thanks.

>Ywn comfort her

Don't like seeing sad qts....

She can be my gf. I mean, I'm a huge loser. That's gotta count.....

Who gives a fuck about this whore.