So I took 350 mg of Diphenhydramine

So I took 350 mg of Diphenhydramine
First time doing this, so any advice?

what are you trying to achieve? good fap? good sleep? trip balls?

Trying to go for hallucinations

induce vomiting immediately. The high is not a good one.

You will feel sick soon

This is so fucking pathetic. Any anons that take benadryl for a high are pathetic. Do you just want to clear up your allergies and throw up or what? If you really want to get drowsy then get some OTC cough medicine or grow a pair of fucking balls and get some real pills like xanax or oxy or valium or percocet. Fucking kids.

you will probably need to take a bit more to get anything decent but at the same time your 1st time you shouldnt go for the full effect. ive done dels for quite a long time, but they are definitely not for everyone

Bumped it up to 400
Anything to expect?

Yeah, a stomach ache idiot.

expect the unexpected. probably mostly just audio hallucinations like noises, voices. and be very sleepy

It's been an hour since I took them and still no stomach ache
Fight me

DO NOT take more than the 400 you have. DPH is a weird drug and it's easy to go from not-hallucinations to naked and confused talking to a tree in the park. If this is your first time, see how 400 treats you, because more than that may or may not be punching your one-way ticket to Spider Town. Probably not, but be safe Sup Forumsro.

Hit 500mg because thats where the delirium makes it possible to ignore the side effects. Also drink at least a cup of water for every 100 mg you took, and have some electrolytes ready for tomorrow morning. Also, jack off and listen to bassy music, trust me.

It causes realistic hallucinations in high doses. Learn what the fuck you're talking about before you get up on your high horse.

yeah you can always take more another time if you dont get the results you wanted this time, but you cant take less once you are tripping balls and freaking out

yo you should probably not give out doses without knowing WTF OP weighs. 500 would murder me personally, and a friend of mine goes up to a gram no problem.

Thanks for the advice m8

>Also drink at least a cup of water for every 100 mg you took
this is not necessary, and if anything is a bad idea, though realistically it wont matter if you do or dont, though you will have to piss a lot more when you start coming down if you drink more

Also, wait a week before you try it again, or at minimum three days. It builds tolerance really fast.

i always wonder how you guys are always so weak to dph. i take 250mg coupled with 20mg ambien nightly to sleep. ive taken doses all the way up to 950mg and all i achived was restless leg syndrome. no spiders no auditory hallucinations nothing.

350mg is way too low user. I did 600mg and I thought that was shit. Check out 420chan /del/ sometimes.
wat do:
> turn off your lights (possibly turn on some lights so it's dim)
Also, xanax and valium are such a shit drugs lmao. If you like being drowsy and retarded then go for it

op is kill. godspeed.

Gatorade and water are the only things that I have found minimize the hangover, but that's personal experience

Yeah I am a pretty big guy, forgot to take that into account, thanks for warning him man. I should also mention that delirium is absolutely terrifying. I got stuck in a loop where I kept thinking I walked downstairs to get water, then opened my eyes and realized I didn't. This went on for about 2 hours straight, and I even hallucinated an entire conversation with my GF, and only realized it never happened when I brought it up to her. TBH the only enjoyable way to do DPH is when its taken with DXM, I like 200mg dph and 400 mg dxm personally

>loop where I kept thinking I walked downstairs to get water, then opened my eyes and realized I didn't.

ive been there

Giant spiders everywhere. Shadow people. God I hate diphenhydramine.

LD50 is 500 mg/kg in rats, who are somewhat
more hardy than humans, but this dose would
be 35g diphen for a 70kg person (that is 154lb
to you Yankfags) which would require 1400
standard tablets ... and that's just for a 50%
prob'billy of dying. It's pretty fckn safe.

I took just 5 of them with some weed edibles I made and I thought I was going to die

>I am a pretty big guy

>take 250mg nightly

Maybe you have a massive tolerance built up?

When I used to do this shit almost every night I could safely do a gram, these days 600 is enough for spiders.

Get ready for the bugs.

DPH and DXM is easily my favorite drug combo. It's magical and weird and great and can be bought at walgreens.

True, I tried at 300 mg of each but the bene delirium started to override the wonderful dxm disassociation, so I tend to recomenned a lower amount of DPH