Hey B I need some help. Last year, during the summer, I got a nasty and itchy bug bite...

Hey B I need some help. Last year, during the summer, I got a nasty and itchy bug bite. I pretty much ignored it for a year with the occasional itch every now and then but now it's become unbearable. I can't even go outside without needing a long break just to scratch myself. I got this bug bite while chopping some trees any help would be appreciated. Pic related this is from today

scabies probably

Cancer.

Source: I'm a doctor.

Take a bath with some really weak bleach solution, like 4 or 5 gallons of bleach (the stuff you get at the store, it's already diluted) for the whole bathtub should be enough. Sit in that for about an hour, it will be tingly, but that means its working.

Btw idk if this will help but the center blob of red was the original bite, the rest spread after I was stupid and kept scratching

Yeah trust this guy, doesn't seem fishy at all

Looks more like poison ivy. Go talk to a real doctor instead of asking the toilet of the internet for medical advice.

Maybe shingles. See a doctor.

looks like poison ivy
also, you have very feminine hips

>implying poison ivy lasts for a year

>hasn't said aids

It's aids

in what kind of 3rd world country do you live that your first thought for medical advice is Sup Forums and not a doctor? must be amerifag.

Shingles doesn't last a fucking year

In fact most bug bites wouldn't do this sort of damage

Neither would poison ivy

This looks like an actual infection or autoimmune disease

HorrifiedExpression.jpg

go back to le reddit

i'm not implying anything, you retard. i said it looks like poison ivy. god damn people on here are stupid

RIP

Go to a fucking doctor and get that checked. It looks like an allergic reaction. Are you sure it was the bug bite and not something else you touched/keep touching? Because bug bites shouldn't last that long.

Definitely scabies. Op is a scabiefag

I'm fairly certain that it was a big bite, but would a belt cause an infection? My pants are a little bit large on me so my belt tends to touch it

Scabies, tick, or venom damaged nerve cluster.

GO TO A DOCTOR

Psoriasis.

/thread

looks like a bad case of poison ivy or poison oak to me, but yeah go to a doctor dude

Herpes beetle.

nigga this was LAST YEAR? you have had this for A YEAR?

>falling for old copypasta

no timestamp is a dead giveaway fam

Fucking idiot. Should have seen a doctor 10 months ago

Cooould be. Is it a leader belt and has it been in direct contact with your skin? Do yo have a rash in any other place aside from there?

this

> implying britbongs aren't resorting to performing dentistry on themselves because of how overloaded their pathetic medical system is

the doctor on Of the Night recommend exactly that for them nasty feet.

>im getting ready to recommend this show to everyone I know, how am i doing?

looks like psoriasis but eh

go get it looked at by a doctor a varying amount of bugs like chiggers and what not could cause this or an allergic reaction, it may not even be related to the bug bite

Le no.

My father's been dealing with singles for over a year nigger shut the fuck up

are you actually retarded op
>hurr durr maybe if i just leave it alone for a whole year it will get better
its probably cancer. also don't repopulate, we got enough stupid to go around

Maybe if you mom hadn't left him for a negro he'd have a stable relationship.

"Looks like poison ivy" holy fuck you're stupid

i don't know but i want to rub my dick on it

Idk maybe your birth control is messing you up.

source: Not Qualified.

It'll probably be fine

Jesus go to a fucking doctor.

Your father is elderly

Only very old people are effected for that long

Also shingles tends to only be present on one half of your body, rarely crossing the middle in any appreciable way

I know because I fucking had shingles you dolt

Ebolaids, faggot.

Looks like you bought the bed bugs home with you. Have you named them yet?

>Of the Night
The Night Of*
lol

>4 or 5 gallons of bleach
sure, user do it?
Why no?
just because /b have an obseccion with killing pple with bleach, isnt that dangerous!

shingles can last quite a long time.

As an american, I apologize for the stupidity of this comment.

Yeah, but it sticks to one side of the body, not like what Op posted

Pic related