Hayne

Hayne

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qkp-wanIJAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly forgot he existed. What a fucking bust.

why did he give up so easily?

He just signed most lucrative deal in NRL history worth over 1 million a season.
>inb4 that's fuck all by americuck standards

JUST

i wanted this guy to make it bro. i honestly think if he'd come over sooner, he would have been a stud

if he'd come over to play college ball, he would have been GOAT

PLEASE

Tom Brady makes one million a pass

aussie in detoilet here, fuck hayne, he set league players back 100 years. the nfl will NEVER sign another one

WATCH

HAYNE

DP MY MOM

>you'll never relive the moment when after months aussie shitposting, Hayne takes the field for the first time, looks up to the punt, and drops the ball
Funny how there have been 0 Aussie hayne threads since he fucked up

Please watch our shitty sport

99% of them were bait

i dont think many thought he would actually pull it off

Is he a must-have for Supercoach this weekend lads?

im def bringing him in as a pod for 1st week of the finals because my bench blows

is he playing this year lads or next year

kek, i can't wait until he wants out of his contract in 12 months to take up shotput

good player, but i wouldn't trust that he is there for anything other than money. NFL didn't want him, rugby 7s didn't want him, union didn't want him so his last resort is league

Let me tell you something, I've been watching this game for 30 years, and no rookie has ever impressed me as much as Hayne has. I've seen all the greatest. I've seen 30 superbowls. I've seen it all man. Hayne has that something special that I've only seen in very few players. Players that are sitting in the Hall of Fame right now. Players that kids and men aspire to be. Hayne is special let metell ya.

>Titans

KEK

LOST TITANS WAKE UP
HAYNES BACK

youtube.com/watch?v=qkp-wanIJAI

Who is getting dropped from NSW? I think Bird just got shafted

it was all bait

its funny that some americans are too retarded to tell the difference between real and a gee up, reference 1:

Droppings m8.

Also apparently Tom Sangster said Hayne is currently being added to SC

Hayne literally got rejected by the NSW waratards top kek. Remind me why anyone would want this delusional glory hunter on their team again?

>entire offseason of hype
>dogshit performance
>i-it was bait!

>amerifat who cant understand humour

you're probably good at remembering the names of pokemon so dw bro

Nice bait

people of southern hemisphere please explain the rugby sevens to me as i prepare for the olympics

Wow 1 million a season! That's like how much a bench player in the NFL makes, wow that's so much!

normal rugby without the fat props cause only 7 players

rugby 7s is closer to rugby league cause its got the smaller fast guys... the big fat props you see in rugby dont exist in rugby league cause you need to run a lot more (endurance required)

>taking pride in how much someone else gets paid

literally a monetary cuckold.

you must have me mistaken for a guy who actually knows what rugby is..

so its rugby with less people? why less people? why not normal rugby?

its meant to be more enjoyable to watch, because there's less players there's less defence so more tries scored and more line breaks

with more big props rugby is a pretty slow game that just slowly moves the line forward and backward, every now and then there's a line break but it's much more uncommon than in 7s

This thread of for Rugby League, not Rugby, which are two separate sports.

Rugby League played in two states in Australia and literally nowhere else on the planet save South Auckland and a motorway in England.

Rugby is the code the rest of the World plays. Rugby is a 15 a side game, Rugby League is a 13 a side game. Rugby is the much more skillful sport because it has set pieces and doesnt have an arbitrary turn-over limit like RL. RL is the perfect sport for dumb bogan tradies. Imagine if in American football the first three plays were guaranteed to be a running-back rush down the middle. That is Rugby League.

Rugby 7's is a variation of Rugby, not Rugby League and played with 7 rather than 15 players. One poster itt said it is more similar to league because it is very endurance based, and there is some truth to that. But it's much more like Rugby because it is a flowing game unlike League which is a static game with an arbitrary turn-over limit like American football.

are bogans like surfers/potheads or are they rednecks

they are queenslanders

aka rednecks

this guy is likely from nsw; they share some healthy banter with qld