Tfw you spent THOUSANDS of hours on Sup Forums when this time could have been better spent doing something productive

>tfw you spent THOUSANDS of hours on Sup Forums when this time could have been better spent doing something productive

I don't feel bad about this, since I would not do anything productive if Sup Forums didn't exist.

>tfw you spent THOUSANDS of hours eating junk food instead of going to the gym
I could've been attractive by now

My only regret is that I did not find this place earlier.

What has this website given you though

every minute here is wasted time

not him but

entertainment

and also a place where i can shitpost with like minded virgins

Where's the entertainment tho

>be american
>Get... Wait for it... SHART
Hahahaha lol XDDDD

Had I been redpilled earlier I wouldn't have spent my late teens and early 20's living outside of reality. This place can be harsh but ultimately gives you the feedback your friends and family don't have the courage to give you. I didn't know how disheveled I was, what a cuck I was, that my career was utter garbage. Looking back on it, nobody told me what I needed to be told. Having conversations on here gave me the uncomfortable truth about myself and the world I live in. I enormously regret not engaging in this conversation in my younger years.

I come here to relax and shitpost.

I don't spend all my time here.

I use plenty of my day for productive purposes, but I'm not a robot; i can't be productive all day.

Why do you think this site is so popular with mobile users? You don't sit here all day, do you?

Ah yes, the redpill.

All non virgins are cucks. All non-neets are wagecucks. Women are all whores who love bbc

Not that redpill, the general matrix reference. I don't buy into the culture here but you can get great, unfiltered advice from user's on here.

What is it then.

What have you learned from Sup Forums that you couldn't have gotten in a better format, and much quicker using another website?

We're all gonna die and it doesn't matter one bit what you did.

I've had all my life choices (college major, career, political views) criticized with brutal honesty on here that would not have occurred in a hug box like reddit. I suppose I could reference other sites but usually I stumble upon the truth through conversation rather than targeted searches, which will most likely just confirm my own bias.

>Czech Republic
>~35% atheist

fuck off you filthy degenerate

There may be no afterlife but you can certainly help other people on this planet while you're here, that matters. Nihilism is a hell of a drug.

I found out about a lot of interesting things from Sup Forums

>implying nihilism isn't the final redpill

Nobody has ever helped in my entire life, why should I help anyone else?

>mfw someone uses my screenshot.

>help other people

Literally what for

>not being enlightened

I might be in the top 10 losers in terms of time spent here. I'm very likely in the top 50.

I mean, it's a good screenshot tbqhwyf

Out of pure self-interest? You would feel good and that person may help you out if you have a problem.

So that the human race can grow

t. kiwi_dude

Thanks!

I struggle to imagine how retarded you must be to have actually learned something from a bunch of neets

I'm not balding or fat or brown but I am a friendless NEET.

Oh right because everyone on here is a neet that has never achieved anything or has any helpful insight. Nobody on Sup Forums has anything to offer your world view even they fucked up and want to warn you, got it.

We're done here leaf.

You should listen to successful people, not borderline retarded depressed neets

I just use it about 30 minutes a day. It's funny, i get interesting conversations and has really help to have a more broad and critical understanding of the world.

I pretty much agree with this guy as wellAnd also is the place where i can feel the counter-culture of our time.

stahp

Delete this