So, my girlfriend is getting fat. What do

So, my girlfriend is getting fat. What do

Also, don't have any recent pictures. She's gained 40 lbs since then. In the stomach.

are you fat? do you cook for her? start picking out healthier foods and limiting access to stuff like soda. say you wanna start going to the gym together, or whatever you wanna do to keep her active and interested

Of course she's getting fat, you're letting her fuck other dudes and you live with her mom. She's set as far as she's concerned, it's only gonna get worse dude.

Run away OP

100% dead serious

Shes going to become a hambeast, get out now before youre feeding her tubs of icecream. Once a girl gets fat they dont stop until they hit rock bottom

lookit dat double chin

I hear timestamps help with that

sometimes. some girls hit the first stage they gain weight and then just settle in there forever. some go south for a while, realise they dont want that and start hitting the gym and eating well.

yo whats her first name, nigga

have you tried the "let's get healthy together" approach?

This seems like the best way to go if you have time.

+1

If your gf getting fat is a problem to you, then you should stay single forever :P

yeah! i know! plus it gets you in shape in case things don't work out....

>implying that girl on the pic is fat...
support her u fucking faggot

+1

White knight cancer

White Knight cancer, lmao...

Dump her. Wife started getting fat 1 year before marriage. Said she was gonna lose it. Here we are 2 years later and she's another 20lbs heavier. Just fucking dump her. DUMB THAT FAT BITCH. She'll never lose the weight. Ever. She can only get bigger. Fuck everyone else in this thread and listen to me god damnit. Don't get married. Don't fuck fat chics. For the love of fuck, she will, and I repeat, NOT, lose the weight, and there is NO sex in the champagne room.

Op here sorry but also her ma is like 450lb

FUCK. THAT. SHIT. I tried to convince my wife to go to the gym with me, she'll just get tired and want to leave early and drag you down with her. If she doesn't have the self control to eat right and in moderation, she'll make your fucking kids fat too if you let this drag out. dump this fat cunt and get a skinny girl OP

continue to love and cherish her for her personality

All girls end up like their maws. It's scary, women always grow into very similar builds as their mothers. My gf is the same, put on 10kg.....

It's not the greatest. I've been with her for almost 2 years though.

some girls will do it and stick to it, some won't. the thing is, girls can be kinda like kids, you gotta make it fun for them. So instead of gym all the time, swim some laps, play racketball, go on walks, whatever. she won't actually have fun at the gym until she sees results, and that takes longer for women, biologically, and because they half ass workouts

You're not wrong, but after 3 years of empty promises and disappointment while being held to a higher standard, I have no tolerance for bullshit, especially when it comes to having a fat wife. If she didn't do other shit to make my life easier she'd have done been left. OP has an uphill battle ahead of him. He's only been with her 2 years. A blip in life tbh. He can still get out. Already said her mom was fat, and hips don't lie.

Lol, say that when some broad dumps you for veing a neckbeard :)

Thanks for the encouragement. Im 5'8" and 135lb myself. Real small, but I used to be like 180. I lost a bunch of weight and she gained it. I plan to get actually fit soon. I don't know if she can do it with me.

tell her loose weight because u dont find chubby chicks attractive