Trips names my new adopted pupper! She's a whippet. Her previous owners abused her...

Trips names my new adopted pupper! She's a whippet. Her previous owners abused her. She's in safe hands now only missing a name!

Winrar

name her ULTRA SOUR BUTTFART

ADDY IN IMAGE!!

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: NIGHT OF THE CREEPS

Super essential 80s sci-fi horror, inspiration for many movies including SLITHER

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows… just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

lolno

Luna

roll

this

Doggo

Pussyfart

>trips
nigga you're gonna be waiting all week

if trips name him pinocchio

i know i cool name: beatnup

roll this

rolling

Coco

This
>I'd love to hear "Let's go Doggo!"

Cheeky

Lassie

"Good"

Michelle Obama

whippets are mint

Harambe

Horse Face

Rollin

Slick Cunt

Vulpix

Himmler

keemstar

Tllnmop

The only acceptable name

Luigi

chese pizza

go go

shithead

Otter

JesusDog

do it now

Light

rollerino

go go power rangers!

Hillary

luna

Whipped

fuck islam

"Bacraut" seems like a good name.

rolling for harambe (pbuh)

artemis

Michael Vick

Dusk

I win

small cock

God fucking damnit

WINRAR! (epic!)

CIFALEM

WINRAR
Harambe it is

Coon

Minecraft

dicks out

Albino tunafish

aish

Trips get. Fuck my dubs.

FUUUUUUCK

Satan winrar

He died for our sins

Lmao thanks for rolling for my comment

Tamandua

this seems an appropriate name for her

you stupid cunt

Winrar indeed.

EVIL WINRAR

If trips again take Harambe back to Cincinnati zoo gorilla exhibit where he belongs

harambe would be proud

Devo

Rollz

Dinner

fucking asians....

fork

Nigger