Has anyone else seen an ufo? Few years ago...

Has anyone else seen an ufo? Few years ago, I was getting off work in north ridge during a summer day and saw something that looked like this in the sky maybe a mile or two away. It was stationary and had a light on it. Shortly after, it flew upward very fast and was gone in less than 1/2 second. I immediate went online to find news and ask friends if they saw the same, and came up with nothing. Am I crazy?

This thread interests me, bump

It was probably just a plane but I saw something hovering over my car while driving on I10 in Arizona

stop asking questions

Fuck off fbi, you cant tell us what we can and cant talk about.

one time a few mates and I were smoking outside in a field in the middle of nowhere and we think we saw some type of ufo. It was a big light with about ten or twelve smaller lights circling it

Shit was crazy and I don't know if it was because we were all stoned like a mother fucker or if it was there but it was a crazy experience. The wind started howling and we almost thought there was a tornado but there were no clouds and then these lights past over our heads. It was maybe 100 feet or so off the ground and it we only saw it for about 5 seconds but all 7 of us remember the same thing.

I wouldn't completely trust me because I was very stoned but that's what I remember

About 7 months ago a buddy and I were driving to a friend's house, buddy was driving and as we were passing by a lake near our friends house I noticed a bright white orb in the sky. I pointed it out to friend and as he looks over at it a smaller orb begins to descend out of the object. We decided to slow down to get a better view, but as we do both objects just vanished without even a flash.

But planes aren't stationary or fly upward at whatever speed it flew at.

Yeah, i was 100% sober (getting off work at around 6pm when it's still very bright out)

Yeah, like 15 years back I was visiting my sister in Belgium. I stayed up late one night sitting by the computer. Something outside drew my eyes to it and when I looked at it I noticed that it was a number of lights in the sky. It was cloudy outside and we lived a few miles away from civilization... so the sky would normally be pitch black, especially if it was cloudy. I took a few pictures of it but the camera didn't work too well in darkness, so I couldn't show anyone what it looked like.

But it was pretty much 6 lights in a hexagonal shape, with a larger light in the middle. The 6 lights rotated slightly.

After all this time I've come to the conclusion that it was probably spotlights aiming towards the sky, from a nearby place, even though we lived far away from other people.

However, some time ago I watched a video made by Joel (Vargskelethor) from Vinesauce. He was playing Zelda: Majoras Mask, and he was at the UFO area in the game, and he told a story about how he saw a UFO once, and he described exactly what I had seen 15 years ago.

Kinda gave me a chill. But this all still doesn't prove anything.

Probably some military shit then. Never had I been so scared though. It was just me, on an isolated highway with lights near me

>Has anyone else seen an ufo?
>else

Implying.

Yeah, my situation wasn't scary. I was staring at it trying to figure out what it was. But then it flew straight up away. So I figured maybe it was something ET

Saw something zigzagging far out in our atmosphere, moving very fast. Couldn't of been a meteor or such as it wasn't moving in a straight line. No clue what it was but definitely not normal.

So one other has seen what I have. This is very interesting indeed

Obligatory ayy lmao

Meaning what you saw also flew upward and disappeared within a second?

We /x/ now?

No, but you're a foggot.

Better than being a faggot like you, user.