Hey Sup Forums is there really such a thing as white privilege? sounds like some bullshit if you ask me

Hey Sup Forums is there really such a thing as white privilege? sounds like some bullshit if you ask me.

Other urls found in this thread:

vidya.zsh.jp
youtube.com/watch?v=1cuQTGKD01M
youtube.com/watch?v=5a9hnOk9AG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, there is only class privilege. If you are rich, you can get away with more things. A poor white person will be treated the same as a poor black or hispanic. That is our system, because when we think of poor people we think they are alcoholics, or come from a bad family. In general, our society is full of retards that think like this.

eeehhh lil bit

I think so, black kid walks towards a women she clentches her purse or she goes a different direction, white kid not so much. There are others but I'm on a phone and you can find more shit on google

eeehhhh lil bit

Get in here lol

vidya.zsh.jp

white privledge is only the narrative of the liberal media and tumblrfags. Economic status is what truly divides us. The wealthy elite have successfully turned us on each other when we really should be uniting to fight them.

eeehhhh lil bit

Maybe niggers shouldn't rape and steal everything then stereotypes like that wouldn't exist. You think the stigma is just fabricated?

And how do you think that reaction started? Do you think it may have something to do with the sheer amount of black people that steal purses?

That's because she's had bad experiences with black kids. Does being white negate your real experiences of harassment?

>Implying that ensuring the security of your belongings around a demographic that commits the most violent crimes isn't a justified and rational act.

Not nessicarily I just feel the black kid that is a straight A student and volunteers and goes to church every Sunday gets judges the same as Tyrone who's in the the crips.

I don't know maybe some but the real question is what the fuck can anyone do about it? Whoever is in the majority is always going to have some kind of privilege. So I guess you can just sit around and whine about it or go out and kill whitey until the population evens out.

Neither one will be particularly effective. There really is nothing anyone can do about it.

Is that the black students fault, the crips fault, or the womans fault?

black kids with As dont exist

Lol what that was a theoretical scenario how you gonna cone to me with a bullshit counterer like that, try again. Also I had bad experiences with whites,blacks, and hispanics. I was robbed by a white kid I don't walk the other way or clentch my wallet when one walks by me

he wouldnt be treated like tyrone if he wouldnt dress and act exactly like him.

Sounds like some shit a white guy would say.

Race privilege exists whether you like it or not. Even if it were just class privilege (which it's not), there's a disproportionate amount of colored people who are poor.

If whites are privileged now, it's because the "victims" were defeated in the past, by means of war, intellect, theft, etc.

The victims were already inferior when whites gained superiority, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to.

Sounds like some shit a white guy would say

You can't tell by looking at someone if they're a good person or not. As long as niggers are generally incessant pieces of trash and until YOU as a community change how you are viewed there will always be nothing but disdain for your race. Aka your gang violence and nigger rappers encouraging violence and niggery things, radical terrorist protest groups, the list goes on.

no but black privilige is a thing cause we white people arent allowed to say nigger

Hmmm, that one made me think I would have to go with tyrone. But I see where you are getting at

Congratulations?

fine you want to go that route. citation needed for the women holding her purse tighter. because where i live that doesnt happen. and im in a extremely poor ghetto.

in a country where everyone is free thats a persons fault. not societys. black people have free scholarships to go to college. yet they dont.

Not at all, these days an affluent white male is the worst thing you can be, nobody helps you, cares about you or respects you. You are the last for any job, can't get into college, are discriminated and attacked wherever you go, police is never on your side.

White men are the most discriminated class these days, it's worse than slaves had it.

Everyone is responsible for his/ or her own safety, racist or not.

Also are you a women and or hold a purse?

I'vewitnessed a kid in a polo a jeans get treated like this, though your appearance does play a part in it.

I am white but that's truly what I think. I am a white guy in a lower end Hispanic neighborhood in a predominantly hispanic city with a black woman mayor. If there is privilege to be had I sure as fuck never got the memo.

Dumbass no they fucking don't you still need to qualify for a scholarship just like everyone else

I identify as a tie fighter

honestly a few white people are racist. so are a few black people. it does not mean all white people are racist. if the women treats him like that call her out. and thats not societys fault. that is the persons fault. stop trying to make a persons problem everyones problem.

Nooo I don't think all white people are racist when did I say that.

I never said it was that retard just posted false information.

you didn't know? Only white people can be racist. Racism = Predjudice + Societal Power or some stupid shit because apparently just being a dick to somebody based on skin color isn't enough any more.

The fact that most of these people assume white privilege applies negatively to blacks, tells me two things.

1. A majority of these guys are white

2. Their white privilege is showing since they can't see the truth behind how bad it really is.

Good luck whitos

nigger detected

Superiority=/=Privelege
Ehh, Checks out to me.

It all ties to economics. Schools are funded by property taxes. Live in a rich area and you'll have a headstart and plenty of opportunities. Live in the trailer parks, housing apartments, or otherwise poor areas, and you'll be lucky to get a decent AP program and teachers who give a fuck. Most never find a way to overcome the initial disadvantage and feed the next cycle. That is one small part of the things that perpetuate inequality. TL;DR don't make the mistake of being born poor.

Leslie Jones detected

Whites have no history month, no parades, no hashtags, no affirmative action, no police favoritism, no whites only campuses or fraterneties, no spokespeople and no civil rights movement.

Whites are literally the least priveleged, most opressed class all due to a bunch of jealous shitskins who, even though they have EVERYTHING openly handed to them, can't achieve what we can in spite of the whole world trying to deny us our chances.

in certain circumstances, there is a privilege of being any given race.. except ginger.. fuck that whole race.

Clinton and her voters are racist

In a sense. Not the way it's described.

Previous anons said, way more class privilege.immediate Pay can really depend on who you know

Don't think those tumblrinas and left are on any minorities side all they do is talk and repeat the same racist shit out front under the guise of sarcasm that the extreme right does in secret. The left wing just takes it a step further and shits on themselves too or pay nogs to do it for them.

Well that's Jewish run media for you.

I would say light 'Anglo privilege' in the sense that, we only give a fuck about learning infinite shit about western europe in school and in pop culture while everyone else can just go to hell,

Our heads become oblivious to anything else

Police favoritism fucking good one.

You realize there's no 'yellow' equivalents of any of that either right?

They divide it up into ethnicities like whites have to except they have to learn about whites and blacks all day in school

Stop being a whining bitch and realize you're not the most repressed race in the world faggot

Where I live, being a 'minority' applying to government jobs for example, would be easier. My ex's dad is a cop, he was saying how there are pretty much no jobs open for any white males (you would have to be outstanding to say the least). Females of colour would be first on that list.

One example of a few I have that proves there is no white privledge.

Fuck you, there's a chinatown almost everywhere, where's white town?

Right, doesn't fucking exist.

That's probably about thirty percent of whites, if she's lucky. I think most of our other colored citizens are catching on to the blatant hypocrisy of the shitlord that is Hillary Clinton. Hopefully everyone sees through the liberal apathy for the lower and middle class. Especially the inner cities. They want your vote, not your success.

Not really.

Blacks get affirmative action for employment and education.
Blacks can accuse whites of hate crimes.
Blacks can accuse whites of racism and microaggressions.
Blacks can demand (positive) representation in media.

Blacks can even openly hate whites and dodge the label of 'racist' thanks to some people arguing that true racism is racial prejudice AND power, and not just prejudice.

Dubs

Of course there is such a thing, are you mentally retarded OP? I'm white middle class and male blah blah, yeah shit is easier for me. I am not saying because of that I should personally blame myself and have a huge guilt complex. However, sticking your head and the sand and just pretending that it doesn't exist is fucking stupid. The very fact you are even asking such an insane question shows just how privileged you are, you have never even bothered to see what happens to the rest of the world because you are stuck in your faggot bubble.

Dubbies

Nice dubs

Checked

Roll

Dubbingtons

Maybe if blacks weren't acting like goddamn animals they wouldn't get ostracized.

> moving the goal post this hard

Where's yellowtown then?
There's no 'francetown'because that's your fucking whole foods on every damn block

Yes, in a number of ways. For example if a White person wants to succeed in society, they can do so without ever needing the acceptance or support of Black people, Black people though NEED the acceptance and support of White people(in most cases) to succeed in things like business and politics. And in a society that presents Black people as lazy, poor, uneducated the assumptions made about you simply because you are Black can limit your options. This also somewhat applies to poor Whites, however. Such as those living in the South, if you have a certain accent or mannerisms that people associate with being poor, like distinctive contractions such as "y'all" or "yes'm" then that will color people's perception of you. Your background adds a filter to the things you bring to the table. If you do something dumb, like everyone does on occasion, people will assume it is because you are uneducated or naturally stupid and even if you do something smart people will be impressed for the wrong reasons. As though you somehow managed to win a battle against your true nature by not being retarded for a few moments.
Not all Black people rape and steal and kill, just like not all Southern Whites are inbred, retarded, good ol' boys. But the stereotypes of those groups can change the way people perceive your actions.
Also if you still doubt it, ask yourself. If you could choose to be born as any race or status in the US, would you honestly choose to be born Black or a poor Southerner in general? Because fuck both of those, I aint tryna get shot by some cop for just being a nigger or getting my whole life fucked by cyclical poverty.

>no history month

For us it's just called "History".

Because it is. Privilege is a retarded scheme to get at white people. This is because white people give no fucks about racism aimed towards them while simultaneously being good at racism toward others. So non-whites cooked this up to get even.

Just look at racial names we got for whites. Whitey? honky? white boy? cracker?

Weak compared to everyone else. Fucking list goes on for days! kek

You guys are like the best baiters out there.

I wish the sjws would encourage blacks to take advantage of the shit that's being offered them and not just tell them they're oppressed so

Fucking duh, we can't tell at a glance whether you are a straight A student or is "Tyrone".

We can't know which he is, what we can know is that there is a higher % of blacks who are "tyrone", therefore it makes sense to be more wary around them.

Doesn't mean you think all blacks are criminals, or even that blacks are inherently more criminal.

Only means reality exists.

Why do I always get duba

No because generalizing privilege like that presupposes a shared goal.

Otherwise it doesn't work

Who is privileged? A tall guy or a short guy? Depends on whether he wants to be a basketball player or race horses.

yes there is.

>if a White person wants to succeed in society, they can do so without ever needing the acceptance or support of Black people

If they want to succeed in the rap game they do. If they want to succeed in a Black community, they do. If they work in a Black business, then they do.

>Black people though NEED the acceptance and support of White people(in most cases) to succeed in things like business and politics.

Gosh, you mean they need to prove their worth? Get out of here!

>And in a society that presents Black people as lazy, poor, uneducated the assumptions made about you simply because you are Black can limit your options.

No, our society bends over backwards to prove otherwise. Blacks prove themselves to be, on average, shittier than any other race. People who want nothing to do with them are simply limiting their exposure to liabilities and poor investments.

You don't need to judge someone based on the color of their skin if they dropped out of high school, can't do basic arithmetics or read or write, if they have a criminal history, etc.

> If you could choose to be born as any race or status in the US, would you honestly choose to be born Black or a poor Southerner in general? Because fuck both of those, I aint tryna get shot by some cop for just being a nigger or getting my whole life fucked by cyclical poverty.

So it's not about White privilege, but Black disadvantage which is largely brought on Blacks by themselves? Glad we had this talk.

youtube.com/watch?v=1cuQTGKD01M

Pretty sure if you see a black kid with cargo shorts, new balance shoes with long white socks, glasses and a uni sweater anyone would feel more than safe around him.

I think there's more dress and speech profiling than race

Bullshit, during history I had to learn about shitskins too. There is no time where we learn purely white history with no mention of subhumans.

Love ain't free, no more.

Your daily reminder:

>1914 Nippon victory over German barbarians!

Nippon capture more krauts than Nippon killed.

>Barbarian Krauts trembled in fright at sight of GLORIOUS NIPPON FIST and surrendered!

Nippon is civilization, something aryans never initiated!

>To this day GLORIOUS NIPPON win war against Bavaria, but no Nordic chimps win war against GLORIOUS NIPPON!

aryan might is surrender to GLORIOUS NIPPON!

No matter fucking what nationality you are, if you're Asian/yellow, you're immediately seen as automatically having positive traits. Intelligence, discipline, talents, cultural values, morals, and roots; high expectations all around -- and in your environment it is projected upon you without the slightest question.

A convergence between the rigorous practices of your general and relative ancestors, an understanding of current economic affairs; as well as a few other quirks like Hiroshima, Vietnam, probably Genghis Khan apologetics, etc. This provides a foundation for your success in almost any community in America.

So I'm gonna have to call utter bullshit on you. If race privilege held any relevance in scale to class privilege, Asian privilege would be the elephant in the room.

And why do you think they are poor user?
Their skin color is not the cause of that, that is a stupid excuse.
Now can you define a few things that would cause someone to be poor like not going out and getting a job and don't give me that bullshit about they can't find jobs.
If you don't want to be poor and want to be able to eat and support yourself then no work is beneath you that's peoples problem they act like certain types of jobs are beneath them and they are better than that.
Well guess what they aren't.

This is the single most accurate post in this thread.

So you learned all about Qin Shi Huang, King Sejong, Zheng He, the Tokugawa Shogunate, Ghenghis Khan, and how the crusades failed?

No. You learn to stroke the cock of useless people like Da Vinci and lies about how Matthew Perry 'opened' Japan.

Please stop. The 'shitskin' learning you did was halfass and catered to idealizing false notions about western European culture. This is what Asians have to learn and are deprived of knowledge of their ancestors.

Back to tumblr thanks.

There is stereotypes and people can discreminate over stereotypes this is 100% natural. However the biggest factor is always the person and there behaviour. You dress like a gang member or just generally act like a tossed regardless of skin colour I will actively avoid you! If your a sane normal individual that wants to be an active member of scociety your actions and appearance all align and you will find that most people will be fine with you. Take some god damn personal reasonsability and stop blaming others.

>If they want to succeed in the rap game they do. If they want to succeed in a Black community, they do. If they work in a Black business, then they do.
Actually, they don't. White people make up about 60% of the rap consumer market. Black and Latinos make up about 40%. So Whites in total are underrepresented in that market since they are about 73% of the population, while Black and Latinos are over-represented but still make up the minority of the consumer market. Plus the majority of record company owners are still White and while there are exceptions like Dre's Aftermath, even that label is a subsidiary of Interscope, founded by Jimmy Iovine and Ted Field, two of the whitest people ever born.
As for Black businesses, take a look at Jordan's shoes, arguably the blackest thing in existence. Made and distributed by Nike, which was founded by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight.
Black disadvantage isn't a bad way of putting it but from a purely economic standpoint, Black were not free until 1865, were still kept separate from the parts of society that held the most capital until 1964 with the Civil Right Act, were not granted equality in housing until the Fair Housing Act in 1968. Black people simply haven't had as much time as White people to build capital, financial or social. And that is what privilege is, it is pre-existing social capital.

I chuckled

For someone who seems to hold so much disdain for Black people, you're being a real Nigger about all this.

Not only that, but there are just bound to be poor, or "economically disadvantaged," demographics in any society. Society will never be a perfect communism. There will always be people occupying the lower brackets of income inequalities. What groups of people occupy those brackets may speak of the community or society at large, but it may also just be casually unrelated. Everything could be happenstance, other things could be self-fulfilled. The concept of a non-class-based privilege system dominating the economics of modern-day society is widely overinflated.

I don't think you quite understand what I'm getting at.

I wasn't drawing a comparison of white and/or black histories' importance over asian history, and/or white views on asian history. I was making a statement that asian's DO have privilege in white society. Ask anybody, and off the top of their head the first "racist" thing to come to mind about asians is that they're "good at math."

I agree with you part way.

The problem is, it starts in the home.

I did terrible in hs (still got my diploma though) but I'm am all star college student (had to basically retake hs) because I was motivated by Cosmos to become a scientist.

I'm Mexican and I met other Mexicans who were like me and we studied hard and got good grades and achieving the goal finally became a reality.

Asians here are rich and their families hawk on education always.

In my experience (I grew up in Oakland part of my life) blacks see education as something separate from themselves. 'uncle toms' they call successful blacks who aren't a part of ghetto culture.

Hispanic parents typically don't give a fuck.

There's a big illusion about academia being 'hard' although the entire way through it's just a memorization game.

And all the extra required units I took in college I felt more were meant to culture wash/condition my head rather than teach me useful skills

Asians are 'privileged' in the sense of having an upbringing centered totally on success.

Whites are essentially wildcards that just ride the ocean wherever it takes them. Most other ethnicities just don't bring them up from the git go for success.

It's a cultural/attitude issue rather than a privilege. I think it would do it more justice to call it what it is than hide it behind that buzz word

Get out of here Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=5a9hnOk9AG4
" sounds like some bullshit to me"
--> it's intersting how stupid people think facts care about their uneducated and uninformed opinion. Must be a privileged white boy spoiled in suburbia.

And besides, who gives a goddamn about your macrocosmic timeline?

I'm fucking Irish, English, Italian, German, Choctaw, and probably some other shit.

It's only people from privileged backgrounds that give a goddamn about "what happened to their people."

I can tell you about my extended family as far back as is important to understanding myself. You can't know for sure that in another universe, all that historic bullshit wasn't completely unnecessary for the conditions that were met to generate a consciousness which mirrors your own. Aka, who fucking cares what Genghis Khan did? None of us were alive to witness it, so as far as our observations can tell, it was redundant.

Same goes for any race.

You're right, it is a result of discipline in the home. But asians definitely have a higher probability of being exposed to that, generally, and modern social sciences underestimate that.

You're missing the point entirely. That upbringing IS the privilege. Even their peers are inclined to project their image of success upon them. This leads to classist undertones in cultural distribution. Yeah, immediately assuming the asian in your class is the smart overachiever is somewhat of the problem. But no one is going to question that in our culture, because it is a *true* "reverse racism."

But, if dindus didn't dindu, then who would?

This user speaks the truth

Honestly, stereotyping is an evolutionary trait really, being cautious of someone who is bigger than you or different from you is a trait that's allowed us to survive, and I'm not going to apologize for any knee jerk fucking reactions like "clenching my purse" or some bullshit.

(1/3)

> who cares

Apparently our society really does.

I don't care about what others 'did' to my ancestors as much as what peoples ancestors themselves achieved. I spent over a decade learning about Europe and then I had to do it all over again.

While being deprived of the 'useless' stuff I wanted to learn - about native America and the East. When I did learn about them I started to really question why I have to learn so much about kant and other things that have nothing to do with my major.

I had to take over 50 units of Euro-centered culture washing. It took up A LOT of my time and money, but it was required. I don't care if it was leftist I learned to many useless things I didn't care about. I went in there a totally on board chump for all that stuff now I realize it was all bullshit and their desired effect on me backfired.

Asian people seem to be able to find success, Hispanics can find success. One race however doesn't really try to find success and always seems to be a victim.

you are all idiots, no one cares what you think...go back to jerking your little dicks

eeehhhh lil bit

2/3

> modern social sciences

Do they really? I wouldn't know, out of all the units I took social science wasn't one but that seems way too obvious to ignore.

3/3

I don't think perceptions are the source of the problem.

I'll restate it starts in the home.

Just saying 'privilege' means nothing and will turn people away and keeps the problem a 'mystery'.

You have to teach the children to be well behaved successful functioning members of society and to strive for the jobs THAT PAY.

That's crucial.

Black and Latino ghetto culture stand against doing those things honorably.

We have to suck it up and make sure minority children's parents aren't dream crushers