MUCH BETTER YOU
THAN I.....

yeh

We get it Maynard; you like tacos

Sheesh

fuck man. i am starving

I thought it was

"Stare at the transmittal, sing to the death rattle: lalalalalalalalie"

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

THAT'S IT.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THE FUCK TO BEGIN... WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE YOU FIND TACOS SOMETHING TO JOKE ABOUT? YOU THINK BECAUSE YOU GET TO SIT IN YOUR WARM HOMES ON A COMPUTER THAT YOU CAN JUST JOKE ABOUT TASTY THINGS LIKE THIS? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS? THIS IS VERY FUCKED UP, YET CRAZY ASSFUCKS LIKE YOU ARE POSTING TACO THINGS LIKE IT'S NOTHING. SICK FUCKS, DOING THIS SHIT DOES FUCKING NOTHING. SO YOU WANT TO COME ON AN TACOBOARD TO BE AN ASSHOLE ABOUT THINGS LIKE THIS? LET ME TELL YOU GUYS, YOU ARE ALL FUCKING TACOS. YOU WOULD NEVER BE USEFUL TO THE TAQUERIA WORLD WITH SUCH BEHAVIOR YOU PRESENT. HONESTLY WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE YOU TACO GUYS EVEN EXIST? I BET YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT HALF OF WHAT PEOPLE HAVE GONE THROUGH FROM THEN TILL NOW WHEN THEY HAVE SOMEONE THEY'VE KNOWN DIE OF HUNGER. YOU ARE ALL SUCH DISGUSTING BULLIES. ISN'T IT BAD ENOUGH THAT PEOPLE GO THROUGH HARDSHIPS OF THEIR TACOS? SERIOUSLY WHAT DO YOU GUYS REALLY FIND FUNNY ABOUT THIS? STUPID FUCKERS I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW THAT I WISH I CAN FUCKING EAT MY COMPUTER SCREEN LIKE A TACO SO THAT MY MOUTH CAN GET A GOOD TASTE OF THAT TACO OF YOURS, OP. SICK FUCKS. SERIOUSLY, JUST FUCKING GROW UP AND ACTUALLY ACT PROPERLY ABOUT TACOS. STUPID FUCK, KEEP EATING THOSE TACOS THAT YOU STAIN ON YOUR SHIRTS EVERY DAY.

ALSO, TACOS.

ı don'ʇ ǝʌǝn ʞnoʍ ʍɥǝɹǝ ʇɥǝ ɟuɔʞ ʇo bǝqın˙˙˙ ʍɥʎ do pǝopןǝ ןıʞǝ ʎou ɟınd dǝɐd bodıǝs soɯǝʇɥınq ʇo ظoʞǝ ɐbouʇ? ʎou ʇɥınʞ bǝɔɐusǝ ʎou qǝʇ ʇo sıʇ ın ʎouɹ ʍɐɹɯ ɥoɯǝs on ɐ ɔoɯpuʇǝɹ ʇɥɐʇ ʎou ɔɐn ظusʇ ظoʞǝ ɐbouʇ ɥoɹɹıbןǝ ʇɥınqs ןıʞǝ ʇɥıs? ʍɥɐʇ ʇɥǝ ɐɔʇuɐן ɟuɔʞ ıs ʍɹonq ʍıʇɥ ʎou quʎs? ʇɥıs ıs ʌǝɹʎ ɟuɔʞǝd up, ʎǝʇ ɔɹɐzʎ ɐssɟuɔʞs ןıʞǝ ʎou ɐɹǝ posʇınq dǝɐd ʇɥınqs ןıʞǝ ıʇ's noʇɥınq˙ sıɔʞ ɟuɔʞs, doınq ʇɥıs sɥıʇ doǝs ɟuɔʞınq noʇɥınq˙ so ʎou ʍɐnʇ ʇo ɔoɯǝ on ɐn ıɯɐqǝboɐɹd ʇo bǝ ɐn ɐssɥoןǝ ɐbouʇ ʇɥınqs ןıʞǝ ʇɥıs? ןǝʇ ɯǝ ʇǝןן ʎou quʎs, ʎou ɐɹǝ ɐןן ɟuɔʞınq ʍǝɐʞ˙ ʎou ʍouןd nǝʌǝɹ bǝ usǝɟuן ʇo ʇɥǝ ʍoɹןd ʍıʇɥ suɔɥ bǝɥɐʌıoɹ ʎou pɹǝsǝnʇ˙ ɥonǝsʇןʎ ʍɥʎ do pǝopןǝ ןıʞǝ ʎou quʎs ǝʌǝn ǝxısʇ? ı bǝʇ ʎou don'ʇ ǝʌǝn ʞnoʍ ɐbouʇ ɥɐןɟ oɟ ʍɥɐʇ pǝopןǝ ɥɐʌǝ qonǝ ʇɥɹouqɥ ɟɹoɯ ʇɥǝn ʇıןן noʍ ʍɥǝn ʇɥǝʎ ɥɐʌǝ soɯǝonǝ ʇɥǝʎ'ʌǝ ʞnoʍn dıǝ˙ ʎou ɐɹǝ ɐןן suɔɥ dısqusʇınq buןןıǝs˙ ısn'ʇ ıʇ bɐd ǝnouqɥ ʇɥɐʇ pǝopןǝ qo ʇɥɹouqɥ ɥɐɹdsɥıps oɟ ʇɥǝıɹ ןoʌǝd onǝs? sǝɹıousןʎ ʍɥɐʇ do ʎou quʎs ɹǝɐןןʎ ɟınd ɟunnʎ ɐbouʇ ʇɥıs? sʇupıd ɟuɔʞǝɹs ı'ɯ so ɐnqɹʎ ɹıqɥʇ noʍ ʇɥɐʇ ı ʍısɥ ı ɔɐn ɟuɔʞınq punɔɥ ɯʎ ɔoɯpuʇǝɹ sɔɹǝǝn so ʇɥɐʇ ɯʎ ɟısʇ ɔɐn qǝʇ ɐ qood ɥıʇ on ʇɥɐʇ ɐssɥoןǝ ɟɐɔǝ oɟ ʎouɹs, op, sıɔʞ ɟuɔʞs˙ sǝɹıousןʎ, ظusʇ ɟuɔʞınq qɹoʍ up ɐnd ɐɔʇuɐןןʎ ɐɔʇ pɹopǝɹןʎ ɐbouʇ dǝɐʇɥ˙ sʇupıd ɟuɔʞ, ʞǝǝp ǝɐʇınq ʇɥosǝ ɔɥǝǝʇoǝs ʇɥɐʇ ʎou sʇɐın on ʎouɹ sɥıɹʇs ǝʌǝɹʎ dɐʎ˙

my gerbils name is taco

what is this ..... what's going on in here???

I find it laughable that you dedicate so much time to shitposting.

YOUR GERBIL AND TACOS HAVE A LOT IN COMMON.

i actually think it is nice to see dedication in these times of indifference.
i am still fucking starving.

My god that looks delicious.. fuck you

>Sup Forums

>YOU

>HERE

What is the best way to make a taco?
is it any meat good enough?

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHATS GOING ON WITH HIS EYE?!?!?!?

100,000 TACO PIX, ENDLESS VARIETIES IN ENDLESS COMBINATIONS, THERE IS NO WRONG.

Dont question it, just accept the Taco

ACCEPT THE TACO.

Why would you post this fucked up shit!?

fuck yes

Do you have a favorite when it comes to the tortilla?
do you like the hard shell or the soft tortilla?

airsoft game

Idk why the kids are so surprised but basically the one guy shot the kid with a shit load of BB's at close range.

Shit's painful probably moving at around 350-400fps (feet per second)

I STARTED POSTING TACOS BECAUSE GORE ISN'T REKT AND ANIMALS ARE FUCKING OFF LIMITS. I PROTEST BECAUSE THIS IS WHY WE PROTEST. GORE ISN'T REKT. WORDS HAVE MEANING. THE CANSER IS SPREADING. I AM THE PURITY THAT HAS COME TO CLEANSE REKT THREADS. PART VAMPIRE, PART WARRIOR. ALSO, TACOS.

This is one of the most fuked up things I've ever seen .... what the fuk , my brain cannot comprehend this madness

I respect you

At least it's not the same ylyl trap get furfag shit that gets spammed endlessly

>I AM THE PURITY

Fucking KYS.

well I never thought a rekt thread would make me hungry, but now I want tacos.

why only tacos?

Can we get some ANIMAL REKT webms?

Love how this cat shreds this baby chicken.

i am sure those animals being slaughtered for the meat in your tacos are treated very well.

YOU ARE A NEWFAG AND HAVE NO SOUL. YOU ARE THE GAY AIDS CANSER FAGGOTRY THAT KILLS THE Sup Forums. YOU WILL BE CLEANSED. ENJOY YOUR SHITTY NEWFAG TACO, YOU FUCKING GLUTEN FREE LOW CARB FAGGOT.

Am I just posting for myself at this point?

What dost thou just exclaim to thyself, you meager wench? I'll have thou know I graduated valedictorian at Cambridge University, and thy hath partaken in numerous invasions of France, and thyself have over 300 recorded slayings. Thyself hath been trained in chivalrous warfare and thyself am the top Longbowman in the entire King of England's army. Thou art not a thing but target to thyself. Thy will conquer thou with accuracy the likes of which hath never been witnessed before upon this fair isle, dwell upon my oration. Thou think thou can get away with proclaiming such filth to thyself via His Majesty's letter deliverance service? Repeat your thoughts, copulator. As we engage in conversation thyself art summoning thy clandestine company of shadowy individuals across His Majesty's kingdom and thou fortress doth be traced this day so thou best prepare for the ruckus, peasant. The ruckus that decimates the pathetic meager object thou proclaim thou vitae. Thou be mortem, child. Thy can roam any county, any sunrise to sunset, and thy can take thou life in above 700 technques, and that's using naught but thy own gauntlets. Not exclusively is thy extensively trained in duelling without a blade, but thy pertain access to the entire arsenal of the His Majesty's Royal Cavalry and thy will use it to its complete usefulness to wipe thou forlorn buttocks off the face of the kingdom, thou meager dropping. If only thou could hath foreseen the divine retribution thou meager "quick-witted" exclamation would in due time bringeth upon thou, perhaps thou would hath halted thou tongue. Thou could not, thou did not, and thou art paying the blasted bounty, thou God forsaken imbicile. Thy shall excrete fury upon thou and thou will suffocate on said fury. Thou be vanquished, child.

LIKE THE NIGGERS/NEGROS/BLACKAMERICANS THAT WERE BROUGHT FOR SLAVERY. SHALL WE OFFER ALL OF THEM REPARATIONS? OR DO WE MOVE ON AND MAKE EVERY KILL FOR OUR FOOD MORE PURE AND HUMANE? WHERE DOES THAT FUCKING END YOU GAWD DAMNED FAGGOT?

Fucking gypsy trash people.
Probably Romania.
Fucking infested with these subhumans.

that chicken didn't stand a chance

taco user is my god

Beat that gypsy shit some more, btw.
Fucking gypsy scum asshole shit.

I SHALL BE A GOOD, TASTY GOD.

Airsoft tournament its on you youtube. The guy lights the kid up because the kid set his teams badge on fire and talked shit.

KEK story plz

GG moralfags, at least keep this a food thread. Something different for once yeah?

you are the one complaining about animal rekt or gore here. i don't care at all about slaughtering conditions.

this kill the dog

I agree I can imagine this autist spending all that time creating this masterpiece of shitposting
my sides

I don't get it. Are those real guns or BB gubs? Why are there little kids everywhere? The fuck is going on?

whats the rekt here?

thats a lot of frames

i swear on me mum, as soon as i wake up in the morning i will find the nearest place where they sell tacos and spend the rest of the day there

Airsoft, the kid burned his team patch

Dont you see how that meat was sliced? How the Salsa flew up in the air?
what kind of monster is capable to doing that without bating an eye?

It's not a thinly veiled metaphor for Jon Favreau's return to independent film-making

Fuck you niggers, I love my iPhone