Okay Sup Forums, I'm turning to you for this question. I'm not asking for sympathy or for criticism...

Okay Sup Forums, I'm turning to you for this question. I'm not asking for sympathy or for criticism, so that shit will be ignored. I got pulled over a month ago for a DUI. Biggest issue is it's my 3rd offense in the state of Pennsylvania. A little about my previous ones and this one...

First - I was drunk, no questions asked. I deserved what I got.
Second - I was .02 over the legal limit. I left a party because someone pulled a gun and I was a 30 minute drive from my house and decided to drive home. Hit a patch of black ice and while I was waiting for AAA to pull me out, a trooper came up and arrested me.
Third - I had smoked weed earlier in the day. Driving my friend home, I was pulled over for a busted tail light. The officer saw the burnt bowl in my cup holder and without any kind of sobriety test proceeded to arrest me. After being in custody, they took my blood and trace amounts of THC showed up in the results.

In my opinion this was a bullshit charge and just the states way of leeching money out of hardworking people. My family and friends frowned upon the whole case and told me I'm on my own, despite the stupid crap. Is there anybody here who knows law (especially PA law) that could tell me if there is hope of beating this, or should I just suck it up and serve my bullshit sentence?

i dont know shit about the law, but it seems to me they have every reason to believe you were under the influence each time, and there isnt anything you can do to prove otherwise

You should stop being such a fuck up and take what you deserve

Fight it. There's lawyers that just do marijuana driving offenses in california

You shouldn't of been driving in any of the 3 incidents. The laws are in place to prevent at least a few stupid people like you from driving when you shouldn't.

The states leeching money from you because it has to deal with the problems you are eventually going to cause from your stupid decisions.

But you should talk to a lawyer or someone who specializes in these offenses, if you can afford it.

I drive drunk regularly. it's your fault all three times. you're gonna keep driving, and you're gonna keep getting caught. eventually you'll kill someone

Wow, this is all you bots fucking say, "you're gonna kill someone." You high and mighty faglords act like you've never driven a car after drinking a beer or 2. The THC in my system equates to less than a .02 BAC, yet because it's not yet legalized any trace amount of it counts as a DUI. DUI laws are fucktarded. I would have agreed with all of you until this last charge, but this shit is the stupidest shit I've ever had to deal with in my life.

If you are black resist the arrest, you will be next BLM hero....for a few days at least

I honestly didn't know it was considered dui to be stoned. like I said, I drink on the weekends and smoke a ton. so I'm double fucked but have never been pulled over. you think you're really fully aware when you're in that condition?

Roll

Maybe I have, but I'm not a fucking retard like you, so I don't get caught. Now I just uber whenever I'm drunk because it's dirt cheap.

Sweet dubs

kek, murrifats live in a police state

You gotta do your time, because cops dont give a fuck lol.

dinndunuffin.jpeg

this

I waited until I wasn't even stoned anymore, had even taken a nap in between. Shit can stay in your blood for a day. I felt sober and was coherent during the entire thing. So you can get charged with a DUI on a night that you had only smoked that morning. Do you think you can drive in that condition?

i never drive a car "after a beer or 2"

i don't smoke pot

and guess what - i don't have problems like you

am i a wizard?

Sweet trippes

this my friend. you fucked up and were uncareful

I don't have experience with DUI, but I did fight a reckless HARD.

Every charge you need to lawyer up. A good lawyer is worth 3x what you pay. Cheap lawyers are worthless. I fight every speeding ticket, reckless, anything. Because if I do get a DUI, I will be looked more favorably upon. You already have 2. You should have lawyered up for both. Now that you're on the third, you're looking at BIG consequences. I would expect to pay $10k for a good DUI lawyer. I paid $7k to fight a bullshit reckless (crashed a car sliding on pine needles doing 37 in a 30.)

That $10k could save you a lot of jail time, huge monetary penalties for losing, and/or a big license suspension. So yes, lawyer up.

You know studies have shown driving abilities decrease signifigantly way below the legal limit. Also dui stands for driving under influence, wheter it be beer or meth or weed. Nigger.

>people don't agree with my life choices so I'm going to throw a massive fucking tantrum

Face it, if your family and friends think you've been a cunt, you probably have.

I live in a big city. I'm constantly having cop cars in back and in front of me. I'da just killed a six pack and have it in the front seat, but I'd only have to act normal. I feel like I'm competent, but I know it's stupid at the same time

>Shit can stay in your blood for a day.

then don't drive that day if you want to smoke you fucktard

First, how much money do you have in the bank, how much do you make, and how wealthy are your parents?

you just have other problems, like being a closeted homosexual. go fuck yourself

Then you're just plain stupid. Please stop driving altogether.

Yes those are dubbies

>burnt bowl in cup holder
>busted twice before

Dude...just...really?

Anyway if you have money, do some research and find a local lawyer that specializes in this kinda stuff. If you don't have money, prepare your anus.

But seriously you're driving around with a busted taillight and a bowl in the cup holder. Knowing your luck, what did you think was gonna happen? I just can't feel sorry for you, even though nobody should be getting busted for pot

Cheked

Stop driving you dumb fucking nigger, I sincerely hope they lock you up and put a several year ban on your license you reckless cunt.

Butthurt eurofag detected

Preach, brotha preach

Checked

>You high and mighty faglords act like you've never driven a car after drinking a beer or 2.

I don't drink, at all. I don't judge people who do, but if there's a law that prohibits people from doing something while driving, then that's what I'm going to avoid doing. It's easy for me, it's one less thing to do while driving.

ITT op acknowledges his an alcoholic in an attempt to illicit empathy and kind words of affirmation and wisdom

You should'nt drive around with a bowl in the open then, moron

homosexual because he is not retarded enough to drink and drive?

then you are either redneck or nigga, not sure whats worse

you couldn't even read past the first sentence

Your point?

Are you seriously defending this?

>homosexual because he is not retarded enough to drink and drive?
no. work on your reading comprehension

>hardworking people

So, you're a hard working person. What do you do and how many hours a week do you put in?

I like how op blames everyone else but himself for his problems...

>parole officer

This is how liberals are born.

> being too poor to take a fucking cab after having a drink

Alternately, give your body a few hours to process the alcohol while drinking coffee.

No time for that? Don't drink you irresponsible bitch.

>bus navigator

You think a faggot that can't be bothered to not regularly drink and drive has the wherewithal to manage their money and have $10k lying around?

> kek

I dont fucking care. You are getting what you deserve OP.

You just admitted to driving drunk several times and being caught. You didnt even list all the times you have probably driven drunk, which is probably over 10 times.

Fuck you. You deserve whats coming to you.

My friend died his sophomore year of high school because of stupid asses like you. His mother died instantly. He died later in the hospital fighting for his life. Fucking idiot high on weed and drunk off alcohol at 8 am. IN THE FUCKING MORNING? What fucking loser does that shit so early in the morning? He fucking lived.

Thank God you havent killed anyone but you certainly could have because you were too selfish. Fuck you OP

cant wait till scum like you go to jail and rot

Get a fucking life and stop drinking till you piss yourself

Your driving under the influence.. i don't want a fucked up idiot swerving into me.. learn your lesson, move on, and stop being such a self pitying little bitch.

>tunisian truck driver

True. I paid $4k retainer and paid the other 3k on installments. There are ways to find money. Good lawyers are the best investment you'll ever make.

Op's a Darwin award waiting to happen

All we can do is hope that OP serving time will be a wake up call to be a better person (or less horrible person) instead of blaming everyone but himself for his problems like some kind of lefty.

Had an OWI about 4-5 years back (Michigan).

EVERYTHING they do is to keep you in the system and leech money from you.
I had 14 months probation: Didn't get drug tested/breath tested ONCE. But of course, I paid $350 just to talk once a month with a condescending bitch.

Had to do a 10 session "alcohol rehab" class (basically a once a week guilt trip in a room full of people who fucked up worse than you did)
Here's the catch: Not only do you have to start over from day one of you miss a class/are late more than once, you have to attend AA 3 motherfucking times a week while doing it. So 4 times a week for 10 weeks, you're making trips you otherwise wouldn't make.

This equates to an increase in fuel cost.(to a person that's already shelling out cash for fines, lawyers, etc) Not to mention, people who don't own/can't afford their own transport to begin with.
And btw, the class itself costs $400. And if you can't afford to pay, you have to keep coming... And keep going to AA.

They want you to run out of money paying them so you don't have the means to jump through their hoops... And more than likely, staying on the hook for fines, probation, community service, etc... From what I've found, nobody gives a flat rate fuck about you or "rehabilitation"- they just want your money.

If there is a god and he gets judged, he'll still blame everyone for his death and argue he deserves heaven not for his good deeds, but for every bad thing being the fault of someone else as if not being a bad person is worthy enough.

Nah its pretty retarded, butthurt is my buzzword of the day I have to use it in sentences lots

>busted tail light
>burnt bowl of weed in my cup holder
Just put a NWA "Fuck Da Police"
bumper-sticker on your car, and have
a notarised affidavit of guilt in the
glove compartment, that will make it
EVEN EASIER for the cops to bust
your ass into a long-term jail sentence.

Butthurt democrat alert

Nice.jpeg

Nice dubs

Coffee has nothing to do with your body processing alcohol. The only thing that helps with that is time.

Have you even met her before? No didn't think so hmm lol

Nice dubs

Boo fucking hoo. Make better decisions next time.

Butthurt mexifag detected

>LIBRULS

The fuck are you on about, Mr Potatohead?

Lrn2demoncrap,
butthurt burger

Poorfuck michifag detected

Fellow PA brother here. The first two offenses were your fault by law. You can fight the third dui charge if the officer didn't give you a sobriety check when he pulled you over.

except if you denied the sobriety check...

Same thing happened to me OP, i serverd 28 days in a jail in a small town out if Pheonix for the same bullshit, THC in my piss, hadnt even smoked in 30 days idk how i came out dirty but i did, whole thing costed me about 7,000$ had to get a lawyer, i was getting fucked badly by the law they raised my bond in my first court , considered me a flight risk... whole thing sucked so bad. Good luck op

where's the poop.

Wasn't me who replied to you (michifag here)

I had no issue paying off all fines, doing community service, waiting out probation; everything. I just think it's a little fucked up how the system is set up to ruin your life rather than make people "learn a lesson" and improve as a person.

I'm white as fuck, so I jumped through the hoops and knew I could move on after all was said and done...

However, if someone was... let's say... less stable, they may feel slighted or like "someone was out to get them"- Causing them to want to steal shit to pay for their fines, drive without a license, get fucked up on whatever their vice is and violate probation; the list goes on and on.

If you do everything how they ask like a nice little boy, the most that will happen is a financial setback and maybe a period where you can't drive.

>could tell me if there is hope of beating this, or should I just suck it up and serve my bullshit sentence?

dude you need to talk to lawyers. just look up DUI lawyers in your area. There are probably a bunch of them. Then call around and see if you can get a free consultation (you probably can). Then tell them everything you've told us.

Also quit being a fucking dumbass.

Dude your fucking retarded you fucked your life up with drugs and alcohol and you come on here asking if we know the law enjoy prison for a few years and never being allowed to drive again.. it's either that or an hero

hey, faggot, we need more info on his third arrest. b/c shit ain't adding up.

U said u smoked weed earlier in the day, so why was the bowl in ur car..and in plain sight, u deserve whatever they give u for 1 of 2 reasons, either u smoked weed in the car n were high while driving or u weren't high but left ur weed material in this plain sight.

holy run-on sentence batman.

that's the thing. none of that equals a dui in pa.

I have a friend who drives around with a bong in his front seat. I mean this guy is stoned out of his mind alot of the time. But I mean he knows the consequences if he gets caught.
I drink (Seriously I'll uber), if I smoke which is rare, I'll crash somewhere else or I'll get a ride from a friend.

I dont want to sound like a prick but when you drink and drive you risk other people which is something you may not even be thinking of. You are too worried about the ticket mate. I doubt you could fight it. You have a record already doing this. You look like a hazard to everyone.

Your best bet.. Wait it out deal with the consequences and move on in life. These are obviously some dumb cases of a kid trying to be cool and party hard.

Wheelie roundy broom broom mcvrooty

babby lern'd a new buzzwerd

Man the fuck up and take your sentence.
If you fight it you are bound to make another mistake.

>you smoke 7 bowls one day
>fuk it y not driv XD
>Little Timmy chases after his ball that went into the middle of the street
>Im 2 fukd to brake fast enuff lel
>BAM
>Little Timmy is fucking dead

Im not saying
>YOU WILL 100% KILL A CHILD IF YOU DRIVE UNDER THE INFLUENCE.
Im saying it is possible to accidentally kill someone while high or drunk and while driving
You already made 3 mistakes
Dont make another youll REALLY regret

In my state (MI here again) the penalty for driving impaired is the same if it's with narcotics or alcohol. Doesn't matter. Obviously the possession itself is a different matter.

I believe they got rid of DWI (driving while intoxicated) and now only have DUI for people actually pulled over driving, and OWI for people who crashed a car (or whatever it may be) that were driving, but we're not necessarily "driving" at the time of police arrival.

So I'm from a country where weed is legal.

But it a single drug test can ruin your life, why the fuck do you smoke? And why smoke and drive?

It's not like cops or the American justice system are know for there leniency.

not gay however you're both bigger faggots than actual homosexuals

not OP, but have had marijuana and regular dui as well.

>But it a single drug test can ruin your life, why the fuck do you smoke?

never smoked and drove at the same time, however thank you for saying this.

Op, from what i know, the third DUI is considered "aggravated," and leads to prison time..

Fellow PA fag here OP.

>two things

1. Quit being such a colossal faggot and driving under the influence

2. Be a man and accept the fact that you fucked up.