youtube.com/watch?v=y5yYjcxnpCs

Why are we so ungrateful?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Polish_Non-Aggression_Pact
youtube.com/watch?v=3yBdOGnmi2E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumpino

>30 MILLION r*ssians died to """"""""""""liberate"""""""""""" Europe from Fascism.
>No one but r*ssians remembers it after less than a century.
>R*ssians make a SHITTY song about it to compensate.

>Today.
>The average r*ssian lives in a frozen shittyhole.
>The average r*ssian has AIDS.
>The average r*ssian is loathed by people around his hellhole of a country.
>While the average German lives in a country which, despite having lost two world wars, still manages to have low rates of depression and an excellent HDI.
>While the average German has access to the best doctors in the entire planet.
>While the average German is recognized not only in Europe but throughout the entire world as being extremely smart AND hard-working.
>All of that while r*ssians are hated by every country they rape-, I mean, liberated.

LMFAO COMMIE PIECES OF SHIT. :^)
TRY HARDER AND SEE IF U CAN WIN SOMETHING IN THE LONG RUN
30 MILLION OF YOU WEREN'T ENOUGH

Shut up slumdog. I would be speaking German if the Russians didn't liberate us.

you know if America hadn't stopped them they would have gone right into Denmark? They even tried stealing a few of your islands.

commies fucking btfo

This

I love Brazil now LMAO

>Stopped Hitler to create a gaggle of poor authoritarian communist shitstates.

Gee thanks USSR.

>No one but r*ssians remembers it after less than a century.
Only if they have Brazil-tier education, desu.

LMAO!

Russia saved the world? They made Hitler's victories possible by their Pact of Non-Aggression. No meme is more perfidious than the one that Russians saved the world from Fascisim

They have white skin, yet, they all look seemingly non-white.

>slavs
>white

Wew.

>le monke
>a fucking desert island

What an idiot xD
Maybe you should try education?

Hitler planned to take much more than that

Hitler was so fucking stupid so we liberated him
Should ally with us not japoors and destroy anglo tbqh but slanty eyed yellow man is more aryan than aR1An

wow rude

Who was it that stopped fascism dead in it's tracks in Europe? Who was it that turned the nazi's right around all the way to their HQ? Other countries involved in the war could have done much more, if they wanted to

ikr

Because many people are indoctrinated to not care, and are taught a different education, a false one

he is right though.

nowadays thousands of russian women move to Germany to work as prostitutes. German males are one of the most handsome and desirable partners on earth. while russians are known for being dumb, ugly trash.
we are a nation of scum. we worth no more than the dirt on the boots of a German man.

>indoctrinated

By fucking who?

Literally everything and everyone demonizes the Nazis and de-humanizes them. From exaggeration and hyperbole to flat out lying.

I mean even wanting to debate the holocaust is a crime in some parts of the world! Imagine that! Wanting to research a historical event is a crime.

Modern day Russia has no right to claim the achievements of the Soviet Union in stopping fascism. Russia is everything the Soviet Union fought against. Not saying that's a good or bad thing, it's just the reality of the situation.

Btw, notice how Russians always point how how they had the most casualties during the war as proof that they contributed the most? They literally see being used in Zerg rush tactics as a good thing, they never point to how efficient or effective the red army was.

He means people are indoctrinated to believe the US played the biggest role in defeating fascism.

Wow nice

Mind looking up suicide, alcoholism and opiate use statistics for me?

Curious which country holds #2 place for heroin usage.

What's the suicide rate for teenagers in Russia? How many times higher than the world average is it?

>caring about churkas and junkies dying from hiv and overdose
Diseases are truly cure for russia

Is it tho? Pretty well stated fact that the Russians did a Zerg rush and just stacked cannonfodder with 0 regard for casualties.

Americans played an important part but I don't think ANYONE believes they did most of the physical fighting.

fuck off pedojew

wow rude
t. hiv positive

LMAO

Go to an American school. I literally met somebody who had no idea who Stalin was.

>Teenagers keep hanging themselves

>"Is okay comrade, just weak for world see"

How will Russia ever recover?

this

>russia zerg rush meme
Russians never zerg rushed, they always followed tanks and tried many tactical maneuvres on battlefield.
The only reason why we had such casualities is general ussr doctrine:
1.attack
2.fuck up
3.repeat
4.profit

I love Brazil now

Stopped dead in its tracks? Who made Hitler's 1940-41 victory tour possible? Who invited near disaster upon themselves by toadying up to the Nazi's?

In south korea they hang themselves even more so what.

>Dude Korea is worse

We're not talking about Korea right now. why do Russians always do this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_Agreement
etc

I don't see how pidors hanging themselves is a bad thing.

I don't blame them desu

Caring about this abstract shit from 80 years ago is for autists.
>Muh Hitler
>Muh Stalin
Who cares nigger just get money and focus on the real world not autistic fantasy dimensions

>the most casualties
more than half are civilians
>muh zerg rush
literally a meme, confirmed for not reading a single book about ww2

Also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Polish_Non-Aggression_Pact

>life is shit but i dont want to change
>i just want to kill myself
Many much cases! Sad!

Because a society where this is the case speaks of a greater problem?

>Btw, notice how Russians always point how how they had the most casualties during the war as proof that they contributed the most? They literally see being used in Zerg rush tactics as a good thing, they never point to how efficient or effective the red army was.
lmao what

Have you seen "enemy at the gates"?

Don't say that Americans learn history from movies, it's rude, I have a better opinion of them

It's based on real events

>Vassili Zaitsev

Wtf kind of surname is that?

How do they come up with rabbit as a surname?
Explain this meme to me.

Because fuck the Commies.
So you'd prefer Communist rule to Fascist rule?

> So you'd prefer Communist rule to Fascist rule?
Who wouldn't?

I'd rather eat a bullet than have to choose. Nothing I've seen from photographs from the height of the USSR or the rest of the Combloc for that matter has convinced me that living in the societies depicted would be beneficial to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=3yBdOGnmi2E
It were cozy.

I'm not arguing against the fact that it appeared to be very cozy and civil over in the USSR. Simply that while I am indeed rather anti-communist, I do recognize that in various communist countries there was/is achieved a stability to society and that people lived decent lives. Its just that (and this is cliche as fuck) I love my country. Not to the point where I'll say we dindu nuffin wrong and chest-thump every time I hear the star-spangled banner, but I have come to have a vested interest in continuing to reside in my home country for the foreseeable future after having assessed the standard of living/society/values of the various countries throughout the world. Communist states in particular are a bit fascinating, but I could not ever find myself wanting to live in such a state. Maybe if I were alive back then I would've visited but I'd keep it at that.

Well maybe communism ruined some Eastern European countries, but for Russia it was not that bad.

Overall 7/10 would repeat

But there is a lot of teenagers are not churki.

USA is nice but there is a lot of fucked up things. Like non-free university education, crazy shit like "student loans", non-free and overpriced healthcare, dangerous areas and "ghettos", "credit score". A lot of things are just terribly wrong.

Like I said here
Not saying it didn't work for Russia (well yes and no, not going to get into that now), just that while that's great and all as an American I can't see myself wanting to immerse/assimilate into that kind of system.

>credit score is wrong
Why? It's a measure of who's better to loan to, calculated by how well they paid off previous loans.

>dangerous areas and ghettos
Every country has this tho. Niggers need to live too

Because with fucked up credit score your life is ruined. And you can't live without credits in USA which is wrong in the first place. I never took credit in my life.

I thought every college has credit points

you idiot

> Every country has this tho.
Not really. In Russia there are might be dangerous areas(on in every city. I Moscow I can walk anywhere at night and nothing ever happened to me). But there are a lot of safe countries. Most of them are homogeneous too. So no niggers at all.

>Lot of fucked up things
Lol, never said there wasn't. Admittedly healthcare and the cost of higher education+loans is one of the most pressing issues that will need to get solved one way or another (most of the framework for the way our healthcare works wasn't made with today's economy/age demographics in mind). Dangerous areas/ghettos more or less came about due to a number of reasons including the departure of a lot of blue collar jobs to overseas markets, the massive hit our auto industry took several decades back (the auto industry employed a hell of a lot of people, still does), and racial tensions that have never really been resolved and realistically never will in the near future. Credit Score I don't really get as a bad thing, its just a declaration of how well you handle your money.

So yes, my country does indeed have a lot of problems but despite its many imperfections I choose to embrace it. I used to be a slight slavaboo (and occasionally it still shines through) and hardcore leftist and went through a heavy anti-US phase, then found that it wasn't working for me and wasn't leading me anywhere good mentally so broke with that and went to the right, then back to roughly the center. In the meantime I found a newfound appreciation of my country and summed up what we had done that had worked out so far vs what had not. I'm well aware of the long list of nasty shit we've pulled as a nation, just as I'm equally aware of what we've accomplished in our relatively short history. In the meantime, I have tried to replace slavabooism with a mutual understanding of Russia/Slavs and understand that while at times I may have strong negative feelings about it (kind of a reverse slavaboo), that things work/have worked out very differently in different parts of the world and that while I may not agree or even like certain topics related to Russia/Slavs, I can accept them and attempt to move on from there. I take a similar approach with Communist states.

You do not have a credit history? In Kremlin's propaganda department so little pay?

I never took credits in my life. I only have debit card. In Russia you can live without credits pretty much. If I want to buy a car I can just save money.
In America you need credit card for anything. Different system. And with bad credit score you would lose your health insurance if you have any and other shit happens.

I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how it works.

You can easily fix your credit and it's not difficult to get and maintain a 700+ score.

>I never took credit in my life
Not sure how it is in Russia but it's important in the Western world, and not a bad thing.

It's just a measure of how trustable you are to creditors. If you have a good score you get favorable terms for loans because you've shown to be a lesser risk to lenders.

Glory to Putin Savior of the White Race! +15

did he died?

But why?

Credit cards:

>protect from theft, fraud, seller being a nigger
>Extended warranty
>Easier to pay
>Get rewards

It's literally free money to use in rewards. Makes zero sense not to use a creditcard.

Also you can leverage debt but that's another story

Nope. She's just watching her coffe

All Ruskie Chads died in WW1 & 2, leaving ugly Ivan behind. You need to import German men for your women to rape.

fuggggggggggggggg

I have debit card. It chipped one how it's not safe? I have notification about every transaction via sms. And some sort of insurance in case of fraud they should return money.
How credit card is easier? Why would I use credit card if I already have debit card on which I get my wage?

>that first sip

Debit card is your money. Bank is less interested in returning it to you.

Credit card they'll speed up the process significantly.

Also you're not getting cash back or air miles rewards and not building credit.
1) free money and 2) important for life

I don't see why you wouldn't.

Cheer up guys, what the heck

Этo тa шлюхa кoтopaя caмoyбилacь вмecтe co cвoим тyпым пapнeм, пepeд этим пocтpeляв в мeнтoв и yбив пca?

Most Russian only use debit card to withdraw cash from an ATM. Most small shops accept cash only. And of course - Russian hackers.

>dumb, ugly trash
you're for sure

But I do get cashback for every purchase I make with my debit card. Maybe in Russia tariffs are better.

I said we have different system. Every workplace have contract with some bank and issue debit cards to all employees and they use them. Every place accepts debit cars.
They are chipped so are safe. I know USA still don't use chipped cards.
Most people here never took credit in their life. And if they do it's car credit or mortgage.

Debt is slavery. If you are in debt and lose job what happen? Not only you would have nothing to eat your debt would grow. You would lose your property and become homeless.

Don't go into debt you can't afford.

>Most people here never took credit in their life. And if they do it's car credit or mortgage.

How does the lender determine your risk then?

You're right but you can leverage it.

For example. If I have good credit and can take out auto loan at 2% but I can invest my money to make more than 2%, it makes more sense to take the loan.

Even millionaires and billionaires have debt. Don't be silly.

>The average amount of delay on credit cards increased by 46 percent during the year and reached 72.3 thousand rubles. It is worth noting that it had previously never exceeded 60 thousand rubles, the minimum rate was in certain periods of 35 thousand rubles.

>In general, credit card lending volume inferior performance beginning in 2015 by about 7-8 per cent. This is due to the tightening of lending conditions - 85 percent of customer requests are refused.

>The spread of credit cards in Russia is still much lower - no more than 15 per cent - than in many other countries. In the US, credit cards are used by about 80 per cent of citizens in Canada - 75 percent, in France - 65 percent, in Sweden - 50 percent in South Korea - 45 percent.

>saved europe
>killed millions through scorched earth
>installed poor as fuck awful communist puppet states
>so poor they had to build a wall to stop people trying to leave
>legacy of cultural marxism

Russia, if this is how to save people please dont next time.

Why go in debt in first place if you have own money on debit card?
> How does the lender determine your risk then?
If you have stable job you are less risky etc.
> loan at 2%
Here is another thing - credits here are very expensive. I just look at my bank it's 15%. And currency is not stable. People who took credits in foreign currency(they were supposed to be cheaper) are not fucked for life after ruble crash.

>Why go in debt in first place if you have own money on debit card?
Use credit for the benefits that the nice canadian listed.

Those benefits are jewery tricks to trick you into debt.
And then debt collectors would seize your property, or burn your house. And if you have debt they don't let you to travel abroad.
Then again you can have cash back and other shit on debit card too here.

You don't pay any fees if you pay it off by the end of the month (your credit card that is).

I've used a credit card since I was 18 and I've never paid any interest fees.

Idk about Russia but in Canada/the US there's ZERO reason not to use a credit card. The only people who don't are retarded hillbillies who think it's Jewish dark-magic or illiterate retards who buy things they can't afford then get mad at the banks and cc companies.

Just don't fall for their tricks and you will end up benefiting.

>Jewish tricks

But how is it a trick?

You agree to terms by signing a contract. The information is not hidden from you in any way.

Only real mental retards get "tricked", it's not a trick at all it's very simple and plain.

Most Russians do not give a shit about financial planning. During these 70 years the state decides everything. They are like children in financial literacy.

>As reported in early February in the collection agency, "Sequoia Credit Consolidation," the Russians arrears on credit cards in 2015 showed record growth. It increased by 46 percent and reached 230 billion rubles.

>According to the company, credit card segment is a leader in terms of growth delay. In second place - loans in cash (plus 42 percent), the third - the mortgage (plus 36 percent).

I guess that makes sense desu

It does seem that your citizens treat anything financial-relsted as "Jewish" and "Western evil".

wtf I love Brazil now