Looking for a doujin some user posted yesterday about a loli bullying others, and then pretending to be raped...

Looking for a doujin some user posted yesterday about a loli bullying others, and then pretending to be raped, and then being raped. Anyone help?

Also, general loli thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/43/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pomfpomf.moe bot interception attempt

Rip bot.

Holy crap I think I actually killed it.

The bot won't post in a thread if "pomfpomf.moe" is already mentioned.

My theory was correct.

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/43/

Nevermind.

Good job an-

Well, your theory was sound. Just report the posts as a rule violation, and pomf should be added to the spam filters eventually.

Jk that wasn't the bot. I was just being a faggot.

Nah, the bot actually helps bump. I guess it does more good in keeping threads from dying than alive.

Haha, Knew it. As soon as I hit post I realized there were only 2 posters.

Devious

I don't think a single post at the beginning is worth allowing unsanctioned advertising, though. Are you really ok with your thread, your contributions being used to generate revenue for someone else?

I suppose not, but if the bump is the difference between a thread dying on the spot and buying enough time for anons to join in and allowing the thread to live on, I guess it's somewhat worth it.

You do have a good point though. For the most part it probably isn't.

Anyone here? I can only bump so much.

hereee

I'll be right with you, just finishing up a doujin in another thread

This one?

why are there never more pictures with captions like this, these are literally the best things ever

I'm happy you think so

The bot is more than likely a paid advertisment.

That's it. Thanks so much, user.

The name has "box" in it?

I can google the cover and find the rest.

np you can find it on tsumino easily enough just search "home"

Why would you assume that? There is ad space elsewhere in the page, and I haven't seen any other site taking advantage of that service

What are those type of shorts called?

spats

Bike shorts, or spats

Thx brah

Maybe they just asked if they can do that? I don't think it's unusual to have custom advertisment. Maybe it's a new thing too.

If you want it gone, most likely the bot looks for loli in the op. Leaving it out or writing lo/li should probably keep it away. I'm ok with it though as it bumps and contributes.

Since we cleared up OP's topic I was actually looking for a doujin myself for a week or so now.
It's about this loli mangaka at a convention selling copies of her work to Otakus and they end up gangraping her because they overhear her talking badly about them.

Leaving out or obscuring "loli" would also make it harder for anons to find the thread.

I'm not terribly inconvenienced by it - easy enough to ignore and I've never clicked the links anyways - but I'd prefer to defend some modicum of standards than not.

>inb4 standards on Sup Forums

Bump

Can we just intercept the bot, and then after a few minutes, just to make sure, delete the intercept post? That way it will stop the bot, allow anons with thread filters to see "loli", and by leaving no trace, gets rid of the problem altogether? That seems like the best option.

In fact, I'm gonna delete it right now to see if the bot comes again.

Nevermind, I am retarded. Too late to delete now. Have some loli instead.

Not a bad idea, but I doubt that practice will be taken up by many anons.

It'd be nice punishment to be spam filtered, though - it would remove bot posts and even honest anons sharing links.

It's a fine (9)

More please