This is the best album ever made

The music is impeccable. The lyrics perfectly communicate the oppression that African womyn face in the Western World. When she talked about evil wh*ites touching our hair, I was like, "You go girl. YAAAASS QUEEN!" Solange is the best composer and lyricist of all time, followed by Benyonce.

>the best album ever made
>not Atrocity Exhibition
lol

kill yourselves

taste is subjectively yet, objectively, this is not close to being the best album ever made

no dis

>Sup Forums - """"music""""

INCREDIBLE

Master P's skits were dope, and the instrumentals were dope, and her singing is on point, and I don't pay much attention to lyrics so if you can point out the ones you want to criticize that would be appreciated?

Why do white men make threads like this?

why is Sup Forums PC now

Because Trump one and now controls the executive (well all) branch of government. He is the power, and PC is not the opposition.

Sup Forums is rooted in contrarionism and opposition. Now that they have memed Trump into the presidency, there is no where to go but opposite.

The only people who don't realize this only started posting here in the past year, like yourself.

>tfw mu will become antifascist/anarchist again in a few years
feels good man

nigga i was here in fucking 2010 suck my dick

PC is still the social norm for now, trump hasn't even taken office yet.

>dope
>on point
>I don't pay much attention

i'm sorry, on fleek

>antifascist/anarchist
Being this retarded

great bait man you are a pro

>Sup Forums is rooted in contrarionism and opposition.
This is the pleasant but naive idea that distracts people from the reality that it's a safe space for a nihilistic and socially dysfunctional variant of conservatism, which has accumulated for more than a decade and isn't going to vanish overnight. As long as 'human decency' is the cultural norm, places like Sup Forums with esoteric design and minimal moderation are where socially detached people will go to escape that responsibility.

Also the idea that Sup Forums being PC is a post election thing is just flat out wrong, this has been a less reactionary board for a while now. Maybe something to do with the false perception people have of it that it's some weird hipster place, means you get less of the kind of users who scream and shit themselves upon seeing a transgender person, I don't know.

You should write for TMT

why do you do this?
what do you gain from fucking ruining every thread?

This is a good post.

I like it.

This is obviously an ironic post, stupid newfag, why don't you just go back to the fucking shithole you crawled out from?

>be black
>release politically themed album
>butthurt Sup Forums shitposters pretend to be SJWs and turn it into a meme

Lemonade is much better

screw white men

>much
more like by a very small margin. but it's better yea

Shut the fuck up you morons. You believe that people should be afraid to voice their opinion because it might "trigger" someone. Do you really fucking believe that makes you superior human beings?

This is a wholly inaccurate assessment as the variant of conservatism you're describing is not in any way 'nihilistic' or averse to 'human decency'. Their perspective of such is simply different than yours. They find what is tolerated and pushed under the social justice umbrella as being an affront to their traditionalist conceptions of human dignity and being.

But I'm not one of them, mind you, I wholeheartedly believe that they're cretins and should be further swept aside to live where they truly belong, which are the sewers. Sup Forums may have been a haven for the weirdos, the outcasts, and the losers, but that was the past. We live in a time now where there's no excuse to being an awful person, and there's really no excuse for not utilizing a PC language unless you truly just want to be an asshole. These people are outdated and should be treated as such.

Uh, oh, looks like we found someone who is the opposite of a decent human being. Why don't you go back to your safe space on Sup Forums, huh?

Why do you sound like a grandma commenting on a dailymail article?

why do you sound like a gay hairdresser commenting on gawker

go wait for your factory job to come back, faggot

lol, triggered

I agree OP. Solange doesn't get enough credit. Beyonce could fling shit around like a monkey and people would still call her queen. Why should Beyonce get to stomp around like a giant, while the rest of us try not to get smushed under her big feet? What's so great about Beyonce? Hm? Solange is just as cute as Beyonce. Solange sings just as good as Beyonce. People totally like Solange just as much as they like Beyonce. And when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody, huh? Because that's not what music is about. We should totally just *stab* Beyonce!

fuck dis bitch ugly as hell yo