twitter.com/AnonBabble

hmmmm er no

>has samples
>it's suddenly "plunderphonics"

fucking rockists

>OP ask simple wuestion
>Austist gets triggered

Sup Forums everybody!

To suggest that simply because the music samples other sources it inherently makes it "plunderphonics" as OP did is to be ignorant of over 30 years of sampled based electronic music

>Getting triggered over music
Grow up.

What about this? Plunderphonics?
youtube.com/watch?v=tOkeo5SeGcM

Yeah, but you're still a sperglord.

not him but literally he's answering the question in the OP and you guys are throwing insults because you disagree

Then just fucking say that instead of posturing yourself for strangers on the internet

That's not the point.

that is the point

Nah, but this album was legit 9/10. Fuck that The xx bullshit, this album is dope.

Anyone know anything similar. I listened to his other album with Gil Scott-Heron samples and it was okay.

I'm not disagreeing at all, this guy is just being a whiney bitch.

Easy, easy...

HUSTLE BONES COMING OUT MY MOUTH

what do you think of his album with gil scott? I thought it was nice and original

if you like this garbage end your miserable life right now

walking trash

listen to literally any other breakbeat throwback record from the last 10 years lol

fuckin

What kind of fucking loser are you, the guy posted an opinion, was challenged and so gave a no nonsense clarification of what he meant. Is English your second language?

have you ever listened to electronic music?

Ehhhhhhhh.....while an argument may be made in favour of such a consideration, I would have to go with no. Plunderphonics toes the line with straight-up copyright infringement much more clearly than the sampling on this album.

The only song I would really consider plunderohonics on this is Girl.

plunderphonics is just a buzzword

So can someone explain what Plunderphonics is and how it differs from other sample based music? Cause I've been listening predominately to sample based music for the past 4 years and I always thought Plunderphonics was just a fancy/intellectual word for the practice.

How? Who said sample based Chicago House, Garage, Hardcore etc. isn't Plunderphonics?

I haven't even listened to OP's album, (I don't even know what it is. God, I hate titleless album covers!) but based the reactions, I think I'd be inclined to answer 'yes' to his question either way. (Unless all their doing is playing unedited clips for thematic context, then I'd agree it's not Plunderphonics)

Complete fucking retards. Actual retarded.

I don't even consider The Avalanches plunderphonics.
So no.

The only "pure" plunderphonics I know of is John Oswald, and James Kirby's work as The Caretaker.
Everything else is just sample-heavy.

Plunderphonics is composed ENTIRELY out of samples (Endtroducing being the first),
So Chicago House, Garage, Hardcore, even most instrumental hip hop isn't plunderphonics.

Since I Left You is entirely sample based

FUCKING DUHHH.
It's still not plunderphonics.

autism

but why

Check out the producer Fennec. He's more of a bedroom producer than /bleep/ but his style is dope