Left or right? Why?

Left or right? Why?

Left, what you see is what you get. I don't know what i will find if right takes off her make up

Kek

Basically this - the girl on the right looks like she's hiding a moustache under that foundation.

Blondie is going full bitch shield too.

Just fucking post pics of both, blondes hotter but just post all that shit OP

Luv u

right easy..

left is erg generic 6/10.

Right has sharp lines, and check those eyes.

she would be hotter with a different look that wasnt so eastern europe.

left because she doesnt look like a wanna-be nigger

mfw when I know both of them

where from?

A small country in North-Eastern Europe ;)

He's right you know.

cool, through what do you know these pretty girls? can you tell us anything interesting about them?

Right, for sure.
I am not looking to hook up with them a second time, so the make up is irrelevant.
Plus, I am not a beta faggot like the first repliers. The real reason they pick left is because they are scared to even say hi to the girl on the right. Seems more like hate towards her, because they never got such girls back in high school. Or in fact; ever. They are 40 year old overweight beta virgins, living at their parent's house in a shitty basement without any sunlight because there are no windows.

So yeah, right.

The right one had cancer some time ago. She had full chemo and was bald at some point.
The left one is the daughter of my former mother language teacher. I think my friend boned her at some point.

Must be like Belarus or Estonia/Latvia/Lithuania.

Op do u have more of them? Links?

Belarussian girls look way more slavic. Look at the left one's mongoloid face plan. Finnish or Estonian for sure.

Left, because almost honest actual human face.

Thank u OP i will have a good wank

Yes

OP is a faggot
I think he make shit up

Link their facebooks if you know them
If not, gtfo

Tribute?

Do you know them? What do you think is being bullshited here?

I think so too. OP is probably some virginfag who went to the same school with these girls and keeps fapping to their FB pictures.

GOD BLESS

Right. Such a pretty face. (Left is also cute)

The other post is by me, I know them.

are there any nudes of them?

I'm quite sure there are. But I'm sadly not in possession of any.

have you seen any? such a shame would of loved to see left nude.. What else interesting do you know about them?

Nah, haven't seen any.
I know the left one works at a pizza bar and likes american muscle cars. That's all, there are prettier girls here who deserve more attention tbh

>inb4 fucking normie

Share with us some prettier girls?

This one is quite nice imho

her

Damn, more!

moar

The middle one

Left, cause she is real and doable. Right is also doable, but everything about her looks artificial.

my favorite so far

FPBP

what he said

She is one of those few girls who looks better in person though

Do you have more of the right one ?

Yes

Other dude from your country here. Lmfao at the filenames

left. simply because she is cute and with a little work could be a vision. the right one tries too hard to look like a 6 when she's in fact a 4.

shit has to be organised, haha

i know its a matter of taste, and you cant argue about taste, but your taste is shit.

IQ < 90

Moaar

left

Right obviously

I do love Anabella threads, thanks OP!

Arabella *

But yes she's great fapping material

Ah, it's been awhile since I've been in one..

Her Instagram is much better though.

How long have you been following her?

Which and why?

I don't have Instagram, I just use her to fap once in awhile.

Oh, how much have you fapped to her then?

this

ikr

None because they all look hideous.

>Analbella

lmao

right

left:
>Little to no makeup, yet still cute. Friendly smile.
right:
>fake hair color, fake eyelashes, not even close to her real eyebrow shape, plastered in makeup, "I'm trying too hard to smile" look.

I'll take the left, please. I've been with insecure, fake-ass girls before, and it is not pleasant.

who are they?

Rigut

Tough call its cute vs sexy. For one time I would pick left and cum inside her while she tells me no. Other one would be like a real life sex doll, looks like an expert at taking it in all her holes.

Hmm left is too cute to be raped but at the same time that would make it good

my experience is that people who refuse to smile while posing for photos are absolute cunts to be around

Confirmed. I know them as well. Wasn't sure until the cancer story.

how do you know them?

bump

The cancer girl was two years below me in school. The other kids nicknamed her Shinytop once she lost her hair. TBH I didn't make fun of her but she was kind of a bitch before so I didn't really mind.

was she not liked or why was she nicknamed that? what did she do to be a bitch

insta?

of who?

right

alleebra

Bump

What kind was it ?

Bone or blood or something. Idr

Poor girl... what happened after ? She ok now ?

Yes she is fine, all the pics in this thread are taken after her recovery

That's what I like about her, she's strong and never lost hope

She's okay. I remember there was some super depressed nerdy guy that was crazy in love with her. And he had attempted suicide the year before. She went to the prom as his date. She didn't spend the whole night with him but he turned his life around after that and got a full scholarship to college. She wound up going home with and fucking one of the football players but tbh what can you expect, right?

We always joked that kid would shoot up the school some day so maybe she saved lives by taking him to the prom. Robert or Richard or something, idr his name.

Wait what, when was this? I know her too but haven't heard of that.

Romet?