Patrician OR Pleb

I have an extensive knowledge of all music. Post an album and I will objectively rate it Patrician OR Pleb.

Pleb. Stop baiting and tell me what you really think is a good album

You're gonna call pleb everything that gets posted except the ones you like so what's the point

pleb based purely on the cover, so pseudo-intellectual

sometimes you need to hear yourself be annoying

Rate all of these please.

If you're still around.

All fucking pleb. this board has gone to shit. Can you guys post something above 4/10?

Patrician, solid 7.3/10

?

whoa am levin

pleb

patrician for exactly opposite reasons

>opposite reasons

what are your reasons for each one then?

The Great Annihilator is rebirth through sludgy catharsis. Worlds is rebirth through purification.

i post worlds literally everyday on Sup Forums in every thread i can sneak it into and youre the first person who has openly expressed likeness towards it AND gave a reason why

Um that's unhealthy haha. Why do you do that?

because i really like EDM, but since Sup Forums is like th way it is, EDM isnt smiled upon. worlds is a bit different than most EDM, so i think people on Sup Forums who dont like EDM would at least like worlds. so since like last week i browse Sup Forums for hours on end posting it in every single relevant thread possible just to get (you)s and hopefully, maybe talk to people who also enjoy worlds, since none of my friends do either.

idk I had a similar reaction. most of my tastes are sorta mu-core (i.e. not Skrillex etc), but most ppl don't rly seem to like it so much.

I'd say get into other stuff. It's a good record but there are better records, and better ways to spend your time. It might mean a lot to you, but then so could Geogaddi or something.

And get a job or take harder classes !

Is anybody retarded enough to actually have a random user rate their music?

Is this a meme or a fantasy?

i cant get into other stuff. ive tried. maybe ive gone to too many festivals, but EDM has become the only thing i can enjoy. i used to like other stuff but around 2010 that changed and since i just stick with what i know. i just really wish i had people who have the same tastes as me that i can talk to and share music with, and ill keep searching on Sup Forums until i find someone who will fit that bill.

>job, harder classes
ive been out of school for a bit and looking for a job, so i have a lot of free time

Well, good luck. Life's about balancing risk and consistency. Maybe you have too much of the latter right now? gtg for a while. I bet you'll be just fine in a year.

thank you for at least enjoying worlds and having something positive to say about it, and just calling it "pretentious weebcore" like everyone else

People who have the same taste as you don't really come here. You should go on a forum specifically for EDM, that way you can talk much more specifically about what you like. If all you're going to post is Porter Robinson then you'd find more people to talk about it with on a League of Legends forum.

Pleb

Let's put this argument to an end

yeah whenever i try talking about it, people on here tell me to go to reddit. and there is a porter subreddit which i do go on, but i want to actually meet people. reddit isnt a place for that kind of thing. plus that subreddit is sparsely populated anyway. part of the magic of being on this board is posting my usual worlds album cover and getting positive replies and discussing it with them, its happened a few times