You fucking pussy britfags wouldn't know a manly sport if it hit you in the face

You fucking pussy britfags wouldn't know a manly sport if it hit you in the face.

Rugby < Football

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aVhGGTZbHk
youtube.com/watch?v=8UG5Jdoymu8
youtube.com/watch?v=_uCukG2ws7g
youtube.com/watch?v=JAxCoA6u0os
youtube.com/watch?v=syWqlAeiUb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so poor bait so I dont even want to post Fish bait picture

/thread.

The guy on the right is wearing tights, shoulder pads and makeup. He's basically a tranny.

ITT : hurr durr, ig you wear pink, you're a girl lololol so much faggot XD

This

This is the manliest of sports. Australian Rules Football. No padding, just pure athletes putting on great entertainment.

-look he s wearing pink! he is gay!

man go back to your cave.

Why do the Brits always get mentioned in Rugby? Do they even have a league? Ausfags have a league with New Zealand

Not a big fan of AFL but I will agree with you that there are some serious athletes running around.

Manlier than either rugby or NFL? I don't fucking think so.

AFL players put their body on the line more compared to Rugby or American Football players.

Fishing is actually the most dangerous 'sport'.

Boxing, horseback riding, and base jumping are also high risk.

But I'd have to say Hockey is the manliest sport.

????

Yeah nothing screams 'I'm a man' like a bunch of fairies on roller skates

This looks like a gay couple have a domestic dispute.

No.. They don't. Not even close.

They are supremely fit and talented athletes, but both rugby and NFL are much more physically rough games.

>gr8 b8 m8

youtube.com/watch?v=9aVhGGTZbHk and they dont even wear padding

surprised he didn't fall down on top of him after and start 69ing after that love tap

youtube.com/watch?v=8UG5Jdoymu8

you forgot bull fighting m8

OP this bait is unreal you must be a full time autist
this is what its called from now on

neither would the yank-dicks behind all that armour.

this sure is a blast from the past

that's from 1,000 ways to die and you're a dumb shit if you didn't think anyone would notice

sebastian chabal could take on a whole hand egg team in a game of rugby and still win. yanks dont understand games that play goes on for more than 15 seconds.

>if it hit you in the face
>play rugby
>get hit in face every game
>play handegg
>get hit in the leg cry and sue

Bullfighting is relatively dangerous but more people die or suffer life altering injuries playing baseball. Obviously more people play baseball than fight bulls but the people who do are usually very proficient at it. Bull riding is statistically much more dangerous than bull fighting.

Hockey is also clearly the manliest sport because western europeans and australians and asians are all shit at it. tho, the aussie men's team does have the record for highest goals in an iihf game with like 58-0 or something against, of course, new zealand.

Ok this is going nowhere, because you clearly don't know anything about sport.

NFL has the biggest one off hits, but it isn't as brutal as rugby.
Rugby is the roughest, with huge hits and no pads + general roughness in scrums, rucks, mauls, clean outs etc.
AFL probably requires the most fitness and there are some great athletes, but it is NOWHERE near as tough as either of the other two.

Even the most diehard AFL fan wouldn't be arguing this. You must be trolling.

youtube.com/watch?v=_uCukG2ws7g

and then theres NRL.

Nope. In football you wear shin pads, not all that shit.

Yea, rugby is my game of choice but NRL isn't far behind. Probably the toughest of the lot. Bigger hits than rugby but none of the other stuff.

i like both rugby and Rugby Leauge, i just find leauge a bit more interesting to watch being faster paced, and more intense gameplay as you have so much to achieve with very limited resources.

Terry Sawchuk disagrees

amerifat mad

I generally say that the best union games are better than the best NRL games, but league games never get as shit as some union games.

Some of the games where there is just shitty scrum after shitty scrum and tons of penalties are almost unbearable to watch whereas league games are always at least somewhat enjoyable.

oh no not again ffs what's the matter with you you fucking cunt? You must have some seriously fucked up inferiority problem to keep coming up with this shit

couldnt agree more. union can get very tedious to watch, and in the past 10 years it went through a very rough patch with the rolling scrums for 80 minutes. its coming back these days, the last set of tests was some of the est rugby ive seen an a while, the next RWC is going to be fantastic. its a shame we already know the all blacks will win, i love my country but the AB's need to loose a bit so they properly train their team after getting off their high horse.

we can scientifically figure out which sport is superior. the outcome will be that rugby is, but there is actually science behind it. simple number crunching, physics, stats, and historical research aswell as biology and chem.

>makeup xD

>hockey doesn't try as hard as football and rugby to act tought, you simply have to be tough and in insanely good physical condition to play hockey, not to mention be a good skater. the average NFL linesman would literally have a heart attack if he had to play an entire game of hockey.

>injuries in football and rugby involve a lot of drama and stoppage where as in hockey playeres leave the ice and are tended to in the dressing room

>there is no stoppage of play in hockey for contact unless it causes serious injury, or that contact is illegal

>football especially has a toughness inferiority complex where they have to act all macho and shit

>there is sanctioned fighting in hockey, something neither rugby or football allows. entire teams often become involved in unregulated fights which are not broken up until a clean winner emerges then players are subject to penilty minutes afterwards

>the minor league system in hockey begins very early in hockey, children 5 and 6 years old, because if you do not start at a very young age you will never become pro or even semi-bro where as rugby and footballers mostly pick up the sport in highschool

>hockey players are tough as shit. they're characterized by scars and missing teeth and accept injuries as part of the game. rugby players to to some extent. football not so much.

>hockey is played on ICE! that means a lot less stabilitiy and a lot more speed. it also means players are moving around the field of play with blades on thier feet which often lead to inadvertant and occassionally intentional injuries

>hockey players get a weapon. although the stick is not suppose to be used to attack other players it often is.

>espn has ranked hockey as the most demanding team sport in the world. of all sports, only boxing has given a higher rank based on endurance, strength, power, speed, agility, fexibility, nerve, durability, hand-eye coordination, analytic ability

>rugby season only lasts 26 games. football 16 games then playoffs, but the average time the ball is in play is only 11 minutes of the 60 minutes regulation. nhl season is 82 games plus at least 16 games to the championship, potentially 28. hockey like rugby is a hectic fast moving physical game with the added danger of being punched in the face or hit with a puck at any time

for these reasons and many more you're all faggots and hockey is the greatest sport ever conceived of by man kind

hockey > rugby > football > handegg

Maybe if u like stickin ur dick in penguinz

i agree.

ice hockey > NRL > Rugby > AFL > hockey > Handegg > soccer

and this is coming from a rugby fanatic. also hockey is a very overlooked sport, we play it here, we dont play ice hockey though, tropical areas doesn't make for booming ice rink businesses. we only have 3 ice rinks the country. how ever that shit is brutal, unnecessarily brutal.

Doesn't take long for the average btard to go back to his favourite subject when confronted with facts.

Cocks.

Speak for yourself. Just depends if it's a shit city or not. I'm in Tampa where we fucking love the lightning. That being said, the Canadiansdo know how to truly love it. In my time in Quebec City the entire place was anxious off their ass to get their team back. Fingers crossed.

hand egg is rougher, but soccer/football is very physically demanding and there is not long and frequent stoppages like in handegg. also basically everyone on the team needs good hand-eye coordination, analytics, endurance as were in handegg really only the quarterback and receivers require the elite skill, and half the team is literally a meatshield

i'll take your word on the break down of rugby national leagues cause i prolly wouldn't recognize the difference as far as how the rules and play varies

>play rugby
>spent large part of game with your hands and face burred in another dudes ass
rite... it's like handegg missed this so much they have to go out of their way to touch each others asses all the time

Cricket is the only sport that matters

Hockey does have a considerably small market because again it's a very proficient sport that requires professionals to start playing at crazy young ages. Also very expensive with equipment and rink fees. As far as the brutality, North American hockey is much more violent than European hockey and is also played on a bigger rink which means less contact.

Yeah, like Florida, San Jose, LA, all crazy about hockey. And now Vegas might get a team. Which is really good for the sport because there is more people in Florida than all of Canada.

Also hockey has giants.

actually in rugby, in the event of an injury they must leave the player until the play stops on it's own. Or if the injured guy is dying.

Unlike in hockey where if a player can't get up then they stop the play.

>not broken up until a clear winner emerges
>entire teams often become involved in unregulated fights
Do you even watch hockey...

You're retarded

Are you trolling? Chabal would get destroyed in the NFL

a quick breakdown of NRL/Union/AFL:

>Rugby Union
this is just standard rugby, referred to as union simply because it needs a label to stand out for the other styles.

>NRL
short for national rugby leauge. rugby leauge is essentially the same as rugby union, but with a few different rules that make it a much tougher game. this game is for the real champs of rugby. 40 min halves. 15 minute break, egg ball, same as rugby. but you only get 5 tackles per handle, no scrums, and gameplay is generally faster and the hits are always harder. its basically rugby but with very limited resources so the teams go way more harder to win.

>AFL
"Aussie Rules" i dont know the rules, but ive seen some brutal as fuck tackles at afl games. more like a game of body tag.

my biggest issue with handegg is the rules around gameplay. ive watched many games gridiron and it takes so long for anything to happen. the game seems more about planning your movements on paper more than actually playing the game. also they only hit hard because they know they can with all that padding, and the padding makes the hits look far more brutal than they actually are. also i fucking hate it how you can tackle someone who doesnt have the ball. its fucked up.

the sport of men.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU TURDS I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE "LULZ TROLLAN XD" OR NOT JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT FOOTBALL VS. SOCCER OR HANDEGG VS. FOOTBALL OR WHATEVER YOU FAGGOTS CALL IT. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR DUMB FUCKING OPINIONS, THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT BOTH SPORTS ARE HERE TO STAY AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK, IT'S NOT LIKE YOUR FAVORITE SPORT IS THE PINNACLE OF HUMAN ACHIEVEMENT OR ANYTHING, SO WHO GIVES A SHIT IF SOCCER IS JUST RUNNING AROUND OR FOOTBALL IS JUST BUMPING INTO PEOPLE OR BASEBALL IS JUST STANDING AROUND FOLLOWED BY SPORADIC BURSTS OF RUNNING? YOU Sup Forums SHITHEADS ARE LITERALLY THE WORST PEOPLE ON Sup Forums, EVEN IF Sup Forums WASN'T DOWN THIS PLACE HAS THOSE INBRED MONGOLOIDS BEAT. HAVE YOU FAGGOTS EVER EVEN PLAYED A SPORT? OR IS YOUR "SPORT" JUST TROLLING Sup Forums ALL DAY AND JACKING OFF TO PICTURES OF SHAWN JOHNSON? NEWS FLASH NOBODY GIVES A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF DOG SHIT! FUCKING CHRIST MONKEY BALLS!

Ameribro here.

Honestly both sports are fun, but rugby is way manlier. They don't wear plate armour to play sport like handegg players do.

do you even play hockey?
youtube.com/watch?v=JAxCoA6u0os

i mean how do they know if he's dying? pretty sure it's basically the same in both sports. sometimes hockey players are slow to get up but they signal to the ref that they're okay so the play can continue. i'd imagine there is something similar in rugby where a player might indicate to an official he's badly hurt. coaches can also make this call in hockey and tell the ref to stop the play, you're right if the player doesn't indicate he's okay the ref will stop the play.

Anyway, new order has been establish. I appreciate everyone is loyal to their sport, but hockey players and fans are fanatically loyal.
>After the Soviet loss to Canada in the 72 summit series the entire Russian team was executed for treason.

wowowowowow they have pads too you fucking cunt

of smelly brown men who like to play the checkers version of baseball for 3 days straight

spot the yank.

The team was not executed for treason you fucking faggot

cool, so basically if i'm to start following rugby, nrl is the league to follow?

eggball can be very slow which adds to the excitement of turnovers, fumbles, interceptions, etc... and now you have your defensive line running offense with the other team's offense playing defense and all out of position. kick returns are also very intense but a lot of those rules have been changed to prevent concussions and other serious injury. but yeah, most of the game, particularly regular season, is executed pre-planed plays to make short gains while the defense coordinates a counter-strategy. pretty much the militarized version of rugby and european football.

i don't find it terribly slow but i watch baseball too
>like the only sport where most of the team spends most of the game hanging out in a 'club house'
it has it's moments though

lululul troll'd you

That elephant makes me sad.

nrl would be my recommendation. the best games are usually held in australia. the big one to watch is the annual state of origin. its basically state vs state (NSW/QL) the two birthplaces of leauge, go head to head. its probably the most intense sport ive ever watched apart from motorsport. (unpopular opinion i know)

i tried, i really did try to get into handegg but i just ended up falling asleep on the couch.

Motorsport is a totally different animal that I don't watch enough of. F1 is my favorite, apart from maybe Air Racing not sure if that counts as motorsport, then sports car racing, rally and motorcycle racing. Dakar used to be my favorite motorsport event until everything went to shit in the middle east. Have missed most of the events since they moved it to south america.

motorsport doesnt really get televised where i live that often. but to me motorsport trumps it. everyone will argue that, but ive competed in professional motorsport and it was 10x harder than when i played rugby thats for sure. im a big fan of dirt oval like sprintcars and midgets, aswell as f1, v8 supercars and the other unique styles, dakar was so much fun to watch, rally is also interesting. the speedway bikes are insane, those dudes have fucking balls. im not a fan of touring car style racing so much. but most other motorsports are cool. the air racing and water racing dudes take the cake i think. especially the air racing guys.

Gosh, I remember when that picture was posted here the first time, since I've graduated, married, divorced, grown a beard, lost the beard, re-married and now have a second child in the bun.
To call it "old" would be to give it too much credit.

I prefer cross country running and baseball, but that's just my opinion

Ausfag here

NRL would defiantly be the better one to start following, its played at a much faster pace due to the lack of rucks and scrums, I wouldn't say its tougher like did but defiantly a more entertaining game. Union is also a pretty hard game to watch if you don't fully understand it and have played it and its a more technical game so all the fans that play/ have played the game watch that then pretty much everyone else watches the NRL and its marketed to each audience accordingly aswell for example the union commentators are more technical in their conversation while the NRL commentators spend half the time explaining whats going. Union does have much better international comps as league isnt really played anywhere else I think its played in the UK professionally but its pretty trashy.

Also finals are coming up for the NRL so its going to start getting pretty intense so its a good time to start watching and up the cowboys.

tl;dr
Rugby League domestic comp (NRL) > Union domestic

Union International > League International

QLD > NSW

Why do people consider poker a sport?

Mind games, stratergy, endurance ect..
Not saying I like but thats why

thats a 09/10 french jersey. its nowhere near old.

kek

also sage

good to see a maroon supporter.

Yeah mate, theres no way I would be able to support Gal and the boys even if I was from NSW

Which club do you back ?

i kindof have to back the warriors, but i tend to back broncos or the cowboys. im never really one for taking sides but those are my go to picks. and with origin games definitely Queensland, world class team there.

Yeah the warriors aren't half bad I'm the same with cowboys/ Broncos and your right about QLD there aren't many teams out there that are as good at their respective sport as the maroons

Go the storm

AFL aint what it used to be

youtube.com/watch?v=syWqlAeiUb4

I'm just gonna say this: rugby uses alot less padding than football, therefor football players are more of the pussy & just because you cheery picked that picture means you have little argument. Amerifag btw.

All sports are for grab ass faggots.

Spot the kid that was picked last

far out, i thought it was a brutal sport but i hav never seen these. this wins hands down. bigger hits than handegg, same endurance as rugby (i think) all in normal sporting gear.