Goku absolutely shits on Supermen

Goku absolutely shits on Supermen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7LtO29P2ms
youtube.com/watch?v=SL8S8d_CWWw
youtube.com/watch?v=aTIFoqoYj20
comicvine.gamespot.com/superman/4005-1807/forums/supermans-top-speed-609267/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Saitama shits on them both at the same time.

Goku gets tired and can be injured by physical attacks. Superman cannot. Goku would have the upper hand at the start but superman would win

Good for him....

Superman Prime might be comparable to Super Saiyan 1.

Otherwise normal Superman has to worry about dynamite explosions, while someone around Nappa's strength can take on an entire armada, take giant boat-wrecking shells to the arm and just flex them off.

youtube.com/watch?v=b7LtO29P2ms

Goku could just blow up the sun.

>Saitama
this faggot again

it has been calculated
Goku is to Supes like toddler is to an adult

Yeah he's got universe level punches which shit on most forms of Clark. You'd need Prime to go against that version if Goku. Not featless golden supes but emo Supe's from earth prime.

saitama shouldnt even be mentioned

its like when you were a kid playing super heros and there was that one asshole who had to be the top and best no matter what

yea thats you when you mention him

superman just could travel to another

but all goku needs is a bit kryptonite. even I could kill superman with it. Goku has no weak point, so..

Prime is like making Pre Crisis supes evil and more powerful.

superman was incapacitated by a nuke goku would destroy him

Goku has died...... a Few times....

Just saiyan, fam....

Goku's weakness is he hates exposing anyone elses weakness, therefore he would strive to get superman to be as strong as possible when they fight.
That's why he'd lose.

yes and after superman killed him i mean if he can even there would be no way he ever would win the fight if he killed him once before since sayens only get stronger with battle just one more thing death battle missed if superman some how did wipe him out no way he would ever win a 2nd match for sure fuck death battle

No one cares

stop joining the thread then can you see all the people that dont care talking

Fucking faggot gokutards won't understand that Saitama has infinite power and durability

We're not talking about the 2nd time they fight though. If superman can kill goku once, Thats it. Fight is over....

unpopular threads are the most popular ones
fuck off

He won't even survive the explosion of the earth

Er. Superman survived 2 stars going supernova in his face. I dont know why you think he's vulnerable to anything terrestrial. You usually literally need to use an alien rock that magically weakens him because he cant be hurt by things on earth. Super saiyan blue goku, however, got fucked up by a run of the mill laser gun.

na mabye we need to see more
if he is pointlessly strong ill get tired of his show quick its why superman sucks at least one punch is fun to watch hes funny

>Saitama

WHO THE FUCK IS TALKING ABOUT YOUR GAY ASS BALD DICK-LIKE-LOOKING FUCKING FAGGOT RIGHT HERE THIS IS ABOUT GOKU AND SUPERMAN

goddammit

lots of people did the math right just death battle sucks balls most of the others get it people that watched both dbz and superman and now the facts dont have a problem

The creator confirmed that he has limitless power and if he wanted to he could just punch all of his problems away except for money problems

Did you even see his latest form? literally everyone is surprised by the power of ssbkk10
while superman struggles with everyday villains and human weapons

goku fucked up he can do that unlike superman who only has the weekness of a green rock goku is more practical

Get the fuck out of here with your 100 year old fucking faggot animated soap opera show fucking fliyng faggot with his granny voice

>infinite durability

Good so we can fuck him forever.

Dude you know Superman has been hurt and knocked out physically before. Are you forgetting people like Black Adam, Doomsday, Amazo, Mongul, white martians, etc

ya your right about that at lest you enjoy watching the show you dont find your self wating for lois to be in trouble for someone to die before things get interesting

When?

THIS. Goku is weak enough to be killed by a regular fucking GUN if he isnt focused on it. Superman is as invulnerable iin his sleep as he is in a fight, but Goku could get hurt by a regular strength humans if he was distracted or otherwise didnt have his guard up. Given that superman could move several million times the speed of light to attack goku without warning, if they fought it wouldnt even be the ghost of a contest

ok 12 year old on Sup Forums

in interviews

>Goku
>Written by one guy
>Rewritten by Toei but with similar events going on
>Sometimes gets movies that are mirrors of current arcs
>Doesn't get any permanent or canon upgrades during movies
>Strength, Speed and Durability are all vague unknowns
>There are no scientific references to how much output any one character is exerting at any time
>Even when someone lifts something heavy and people comment on it they could just be saying an exaggeration or incorrect measurement i.e. "THAT WAYS LIKE A MILLION TONS"

>Superman
>Written by many different people
>Feats are usually compared to scientific measurements "He benched the weight of the planet for 5 days with sun cancer!"
>People like to merge all the variant versions together as if Superman always has those powers available across all versions

Because of the vagueness of Goku's strength and powers we can't be sure that he isn't just a cold calculation billion times stronger or weaker.
At the very least Superman would have every chance to beat Goku.

I heard he once goes back in time and tanks the Big Bang, is that true?
My question to you is this: If Superman is powered by the Sun wouldn't a Star Exploding just not do anything to him? Granted it wasn't a kryptonite sun or a red sun.

The one above all

/thread

why so many 12 year olds super man cant even move at the speed of light how many guns you seen shooting faster then light

goku at base form is faster then superman give it up

Do you have a link or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=SL8S8d_CWWw
İ think i saw it here

Superman has been defeated by batman multiple times and by others too
Goku hasnt been defeated by krillin

The Flash is the strongest of them all though

same place i saw it as well
there missing the fact he eats the monsters he kills thats likely how he got that strong

>Goku hasn't been defeated by Krillin

Krillin fucking wrecks Goku
youtube.com/watch?v=aTIFoqoYj20

Checked and hes right you know

well once back in dragon ball i think krillin one a match but mind you it was back when he was a child and it may have bin out of pitty

>If Superman is powered by the Sun wouldn't a Star Exploding just not do anything to him?

why havent i thought about this, every supes fag always brings this up

I miss power levels so I could have a vague understanding of how strong everyone is.

Or if people had more defined fighting styles so everyone wasn't just teleporting behind each other every split second.

I don't know, but someone once told me that Superman was strong enough to take the entire Big Bang directly to the face.

And all I could think was "So Superman can "tank" the thing that gives him all his power?"

all very good points, and even more, in recent releases he gets fucked by a simple nuke anyway

Thank you friendo

im really hoping DBS will be more creative than DBZ and others.
Hit was pretty good, something new, you know? Black doesnt seem to be any good though tbh, i bet they're just gonna have him powerlevel to be able to beat goku.

That's Pre crisis supes. His power levels are bullshit high

superman is only powered by specific suns. our yellow sun. Kryptons sun was a red sure giant so kryptonians weren't running around with super powers, they were just physically stronger than humans in general.

I'm powered by food, but if you forcefeed me hundreds of trillions of tonnes of food per second from two different directions I doubt I'd fare well.

Nah it still is a soap opera that lasts 3 hours for a 2 minute fight because of all the talk it's pretty repetitive and boring

Obviously Wally West beats both at the same time

comicvine.gamespot.com/superman/4005-1807/forums/supermans-top-speed-609267/

Superman is MUCH faster than light.

pink

The point of his character is that he is pointlessly strong... How are you not understanding this?

If Batman could almost kill Superman, why not Goku?

He struggles because he doesn't use his full strength. Sometimes you have to use a flyswatter for a fly. Sure a nuke would kill it faster, but its about using the proper level of force at the proper time.

Goku however whines and screams until he can blow up half the planet that he is supposed to "protect" just to kill one enemy.

Regardless, Superman would win. You're comparing somebody with a vast amount of power to somebody that has an infinite amount of it.

I think they're exploring their cosmology a bit better.

I hear that Goku Black has a SSJ form, maybe a God form with Pink Hair.

The plots gotten so fucking domesticated lately, its almost like a housewife simulator at the moment.

But if I had to guess how this is going to go down:

>Trunks gets God Training and becomes strong enough to take down Goku Black
>Mai probably sneaks into the future with Trunks
>Goku Black transforms and then kicks the shit out of Trunks
>Vegeta jobs
>Goku kind of jobs
>Plot
>Goku comes back and saves the day like always

he cant out run flash goku can teleport his speed is far slower then goku also superman cant comabt at light speed as goku can

>believing the Superman is fast meme

>Trunks gets God Training and becomes strong enough to take down Goku Black

Debating two textbook definition deux ex machinas fueled by plot armor. so much so that in an actual encounter neither of them would lose and they'd be bffs, just like it has happened in their respective crossovers, 20 years of this shit.

>posts an image claiming not to care
>posts an introductory thesis
Kay nigger.

so do you joint loli and fur fag threads to tell them you dont care as well ?

Saitama destroys the universe in one hit

Because batman used kryptonite and goku wouldnt use kryptonite. He'd want to win fair and square in a 1v1 where they were both at their best...which is why goku would lose.

Ssj1-3 goku would beat superman, but he would lose to superman prime.
Ssj blue would destroy prime, and thats not even considering ssj blue while kaioken.

Ssjb+kaioken he was able to move faster than someone who stops time.

When they originally introduced him I thought he had somehow gotten God Form already, since his normally pink/purple hair was blue and his eyes are also blue.

So it'll be weird if he gets the Blue form. But now that his daddy yelled at him last episode he should be training or something to catch up.

Also, no ones seriously engaged Goku Black yet, they keep popping at him with SSJ2.

I guess the only thing in the way of Trunks getting strong enough to fight Black is that they already have the Time Machine & Blue Juice ready to go forward in time.

Just a question of how they'll engage Black, one on one or as a group or whatever.

>Taking personal offence over my diregard of two bland teen pandering cartoon characters

>one on one or as a group

It's dbz, vegeta will go first, almost win, the bad guy will transform and defeat vegeta, then goku will defeat the bad guy. Everyone who isnt vegeta or goku will talk about what's happening and at some point be attacked by the bad guy, becoming injured easily to show how dangerous everything is and to force Goku To Go All Out™

It's dragonball, man. It only has 1 plot and it's o ly ever had 1 plot.

Trunks can't beat goku in a fight so no way in hell he can do much to black even with some training.

Ssblue trunks could fuck up ssj 1 goku easy though, which is what the trunks v black fight would be like before black transforms into sspink

You see the spoilers of upcoming episode titles?

I dont see how it wont be goku/vegeta beating black

Its dragonball, it'll be goku. It's only ever goku.

What's happened with cwc's "labia"?
Has he been hospitalised yet?

Does Goku even shit??
I don't recall ever seeing him in the bathroom on the show.
He eats all those bowls of rice and stuff. Boy, I'd hate to see that horror show unfold.

Yeah, im still angry about gohan not going anywherr after the freiza arc

Maybe it's training, he uses his muscles to compress his turds into diamonds and never shits them out, ever. For training.

you autistic fucks the only reason superman ever almost loses is because the writer has him written as a fucking good guy
if he was evil he would 1 shot anyone
hes srs super strong and only idiots believe he can lose he absolutely can't lose
if superman was blood thirsty he would stomp on any victim all baddies and good folk are trash compared to superman
superman prime is even stronger
he could punch the air and wipe out a universe u fucking scrubs

Quints for truth. Goku crushes his poop into diamonds inside his ass.

Yeah. Or the humans, or piccolo. I always thought a great way to move the plot forward would have been to have the humans work together in fights in a way that the selfish saiyans never could and become a stupidly powerful team. With whis constantly talking about teamwork and trying to get the saiyans to work together, I would have found it hilarious if krillin, tien and yamcha wind up being the ones to defeat black because they've been spending time learning how to take down threats as a team.

Quints speak truth.

superman = shit

superman fan = gay

This.

Look at the injustice comic/game. Supes goes dark side, conquers the whole earth, solos everyone who challenges him, often taking down entire armies of superpowered people without straining himself. The plot gets resolved when they BRING A SUPERMAN FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE OVER. Literally the only way to defeat a bloodlusted superman who is out to win by any means....is to throw another superman at him.

>Goku and Beerus' fight nearly rips the entire universe apart just from their punches - and this was without either of them being at full power, and with them directing their energy at each other, not actively trying to damage the universe - they nearly broke the universe just through fucking collateral damage
>Beerus topped out at 70% during that fight
>Goku is FAR more powerful now than he was during that fight, even without using the kaio-ken while in Super Blue
>Super Blue Kaio-Ken Goku is able to move while time is stopped - he's literally faster than time. That's some Flash-tier bullshit

Before Dragon Ball Super came out, I would have said Superman would win without the slightest hesitation. Now I'm not so sure.

Or magic. Supes is vulnerable to magic.

Everyone forgets this. Goku's power pole is magic. He could fucking impale Superman on it no problem.

Na, they throw magic at him in injustice. Fuck, they throw TRIGON at him in injustice. He tanks everything and wins everything except the fight with the other superman. In injustice 2 he's also immune to kryptonite.

>TFW you will never see a goku vs superman movie

Maybe Superman can beat Goku, but could he survive the Devilmite Beam?

No

Superman is dead. Now gfys

goku's weak point is when someone shouts lounder than him
then he dies.