Remember when T.I was literally the biggest rapper on the planet? What happened?

Remember when T.I was literally the biggest rapper on the planet? What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jCdVkGKaTXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

didn't he go to jail

vh1

We found better ones.

this

He just couldn't come back after the gun thing, which was retarded on his part guy had like 5 illegal assault rifles in the trunk of his car

He got too successful to maintain his early streak of hungry rap music, trap muzik and urban legend are classics btw

the world became retarted, TI for life!

He wen't to jail then got a show on vh1 and does't need to give a fuck about rap because he has money pouring out of every hole in his body

The prison sentences fucked up his career. Paper Trail was huge, then he did a year in prison. He was in the process of recording his big comeback album 'King Uncaged' when he got sent back in for another year. We ended up getting the rushed piece of shit album 'No Mercy'. That album didn't get the attention it needed and it was all downhill from there.

He's still a southern rap legend though. Most rappers never have a streak as strong as Trap Muzik, Urban Legend, and King.

most people here didn't start listening to rap til 2010 so no

literally who

overrated

I always thought he was a corny rapper even though he had some hits. What You Know is a classic but the beat makes it more than anything.

Rubber Band Man is his best song, what you know is overrated but it was his last classic

Clearly you haven't heard Trap Muzik if you think he's corny.

Rubber Band Man is a perfect example of his music being pretty mediocre and boring. I think he can make good hooks but he isn't great at anything else.

i could never get into his shit. just seemed so boring to me. and i was in college when rubber band man hit so i shouldve been the target demographic but nope.

underage as fuck

TI is dumb. He's retarded, like, legitimately learning disabled.

Considering that, I think he did fairly well for himself.

He had some pretty good songs though
youtu.be/jCdVkGKaTXg

I just think he was hit or miss

eat shit and die

This. T.I. slander will not be tolerated. He's one of the most non corny rappers out there.

His wife isnt very pretty.