How do we save Sup Forums

how do we save Sup Forums

ctrl+s

kek

We can do anything but blindly following the herd and accepting that this just the way things are.

enforced showers before movies

Implement face recognition algorithm that will permaban cunnyposters based on posted image

that silent film thread a few hours ago was decent

I rarely stray outside of /lbg/ nowadays

easy
EASY

Add upvotes/downvotes system

And karma
And usernames
;^)

holy shit this would seriously solve everything

More husbando spam

Make Sup Forums great again

this

upvoted

/thread

>Cunny goes in GoT and JUST threads
>more Easy E
>round the clock waifu thread
>have threads be more autism friendly
>no Mexicans

this tbqh familia

ban got and capeshit

We don't.
The fire rises, and we watch the world burn.

anyone who isnt autistic is perma-banned

accidentally the whole thing

So, you're wondering how best to fix Sup Forums? That one's simple.

Have Interpol track down the autistic, Australian pedophile that created the bot, that spams pictures of the actress Brighton Sharbino relentlessly on Sup Forums. Believe it or not, he probably has one or more such threads active right now.

Then, murder him. I'm not just talking any "murder", either. I'm talking about horrendous, brutal, gruesome, inexplicably-torturous murder. Make that fat, greasy fuck suffer until his very last breath.

Then, we get a mod to make a sticky for precisely one year. That sticky will feature high-resolution photographs of the fat, greasy, autistic, Australian pedophile's mutilated corpse. Other people will find themselves drawn to the sticky, see the photographs in lurid detail and think, "oh shit. If I don't get my head out of my ass and stop shitposting here, I could be next."

THAT is how you fix Sup Forums.

>>no Mexicans
Fucking THIS

Let's make Sup Forums great again.