Why is he so perfect?

Why is he so perfect?

Fuck this guy he's a real piece of shit. Interrupted Taylor swift and then came out in support of donald trump

When will the plebs realize TLOP is a misunderstood masterpiece?

No he isn't.

he is an african american the most powerful race in the world

His worst album but it's still an 8/10

Shit taste desu senpai, 808s is top three Ye

He isn't, but presenting his best album isn't the most compelling evidence to prove that.

I'm sorry we can't all be the same

>an 8
Bullshit.

>Implying it's better than LR, CD, Grad, AND MBDTF
>Any of those answers is wrong
You're funny...

>His best album
>CD, LR, & MBDTF exist
Again, you're funny.

the underlying artistical statements of bleached assholes

MDTFD Yeezus 808s is my top three
LR and CD I can see although I'm not the biggest fan of them. Graduation that high is an oddball

He's an ugly ape.

His music isn't even good

He's not. Far from it.

Well at least we agree on MBDTF.

Here's my rankings, personally.

Fantasy=LR>CD>Grad>Yeezus=WTT>Tlop>808S.

This is the only board I ever see any Trump hate. I honestly wonder why.

did you finally step out your safe space

Those are his next best 3 for damn sure but I've always been enamored by 808's. It's got a unique atmosphere all its own that does it for me more than anything else he's done.

What? I'm not saying more boards SHOULD hate him, I'm saying it's odd that the music board of all places is the one board that dislikes him.

rank 'em

>CD>MBDTF>808s>LR>TLOP>Grad>Yeezus

That should tell you the truth about his music. We're the true music patrons who know what is good/bad much moreso than other boards

There is trump hate in several boards. Your having not noticed it implies you aren't receptive to other viewpoints, hence the safe space analogy.

808's > LR = CD > MBDTF >>> TLOP > G > Y

Sup Forums has always been a liberal board. It's always been one of the best too. I wonder if those 2 are correlated at all

I'm just saying he's a huge hypocrite and an idiot. What happened to "George bush hates black people", which wasn't true, now a person that actually hates blaxk people got elected and he's supporting him? No one should take what he says seriously. I like his music but he's always been an entitled cunt. His "fans" are the worst

Yeezus>MBDTF>LR>TLOP>808s>CD>G>>>>>>WTT

>cherry-picking one line

conservatives like me are too busy innovating in the private sector to listen to music

What makes Kanye great is that his albums are pretty perfect pictures of what his life was like at the time. His albums are basically diaries.

We're going to look at this one kind of like 808s -- a mental breakdown. The lack of an overarching theme, the constant working and reworking of the tracklist, album name, and even the tracks AFTER the album got released, and the way that in the end it seemed like he threw everything but the kitchen sink on the final tracklist. It's Kanye going off the deep end from mental illness -- in clear daylight on one good track that didn't make the cut (I Feel Like That), but still obvious due to tracks like No More Parties In LA, Real Friends, and FML. It's no coincidence these are the best tracks on the album.

The album is a mess. Who puts a track shouting out people (30 Hours) in the middle of an album? What the hell was Silver Surfer and Low Lights doing there in the first place? But so is Kanye at this point in time. That's why it works. Well, that and because even with a structure that makes little sense, the great tracks REALLY shine through. Ultralight Beam, NMPILA, and Real Friends can arguably belong in Kanye's top ten greatest songs. FML, Famous, and FMSHP1 are pretty damn great as well.

You'd have to be an idiot to think TLOP is his best album, but it certainly can hang with the rest of his discography.

Oh man. Sup Forums is not one of the best boards. There are multiple other boards that at least somewhat consistently you have find threads with interesting debate, good points being made, yeah it's always Sup Forums being Sup Forums but you can tell that the people genuinely are super into the topic at hand and know heaps about it and are down to have a discussion of some sort. 90% of Sup Forums in my - fuck must be like 7 or 8 years of mainly lurking now - is isolated young men who just use music as their vehicle of choice to build themselves up and tear everyone else down to make themselves feel better. So many users are completely obsessed with what is impressive to tell other people their opinion is, rather than genuine music lovers who come here to talk with other music lovers, and clearly only listen to one tiny little slab of music that exists in the world and just disregard and disrespect everything else.

or maybe its because theres no political talk going on in boards like /ck/ and /o/