Are people pissed because he started doing what he was doing... or because he didn't finish it?

Are people pissed because he started doing what he was doing... or because he didn't finish it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXxkFd3lHaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People here are unironically grateful for this nigger

I fucking miss him brudi

He has some good music videos. I'll give him that much.

youtube.com/watch?v=qXxkFd3lHaM

Instead of Jews he should have gone after Chinese tourists. Fuck those animals.

real talk:
if hitler stayed calm and didn't bite off more than he could chew, he could just keep encouraging germans to have lots of kids and flood into surrounding countries. The strength of Nazi Germany would scare those nations into inaction against the spread of german cultural influence, and Germany could remain the primary counterweight to the USSR in Europe.

The US would never need to become the world police.

Nazi Germany lived entirely off plunder. The moment they stopped fighting they would collapse on their own.

>shitskins actually believe this

I'm not trying to insult them, I'm glad they stoop up against global Jewry but those are the facts.

Can you actually counter his argument though? He is right that it would probably be hard to sustain such a militaristic society with no war.

You can find his book in all bookstores here, last day I saw Mein Kampf in a D&R store, mind you this is not an anti-joo islamic franchise or anything, and I had a good chuckle thinking what type of a reaction could a German user like you have given spotting books there, all 20+ of them.

>real talk

Why do you say that exactly before diving straight nto the helm of infinity possibilities?

@69852639
>d-dem nazis wuz good bois dey dindu nuffin

I suppose it is right to an extent but Nazi Germany was just getting out of very rough economic times.

I guess we'd need to see on a larger timeframe

>Literally no proofs.

here's proof

P.S. I don't think a memester would actually answer, but...

it's youth american expression. young people say a lot of dumb shit sarcastically or ironically that sometimes you have to say 'real talk' to indicate you are actually putting some thought into a point

Yeah- they were gearing up for war big time, and while he didn't necessarily need to use the military, it would have been a massive waste of resources for a non-diversified economy that was recovering heavily through military centric industry

can't tell if those people are Sup Forums or if they're just ironic hip hop fans

What did Fettah mean by this?

Well, if he had finished, nobody would be pissed off now.

lol and here I am drawing stick figures

art isn't photography

it's not supposed to depict reality as close as possible, it's supposed to depict YOUR reality. and Hitler's reality was pretty boring compared to the other guys, so I can see why he was denied.

Not all of Hitler's works were pure realism, though. Also, perhaps that was a reflection of his "reality"; you don't have to have a twisted, sick "reality" for your works to be considered art.

Hitler was denied because, according to the people who denied him, he was much more suited for architecture than for painting. Not because his art was "boring." That's a subjective term used only to express people's opinions, not facts.
Don't talk about art like you know anything whatsoever about it. You clearly do not.

Not that guy you have replied but all those "realities" of others look like delusions. Do you have to be a madman to be an artist? I think trying to define "art" at first place was a mistake.

>Hitler's reality was pretty boring compared to the other guys, so I can see why he was denied.

This I can go with apart from the reality stuff. His works were not "hip" and progressive(I don't know if i should put brackets or not), and he had been denied.

This monkey is making a lot of sense

if hitler had died before invading poland he would be considered one of germany's greatest leaders ever and his antisemitism would have been just chalked up to a relic of his time
prove me wrong

Also if his successor didn't start WW2 then it's even possible that his antisemitism would still be considered acceptable

That would have depended on whom it'd have been his successor, and more importantly whether the successor would have continued his politics and vision.

Egon Schiele isn't even a bad artist, the other two examples are trash though. If you want hack artist, look at Damien Hirst.