Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums.

My car broke down on my way to work. Currently waiting for my stepdad and his trailer.

How are you today?

Better than you, thanks.

Better than you, thanks.

Better than you, thanks.

Better then you, thanks.

More intelligent than you, thanks.

Nice Neon.
Biggest piece of shit on wheels.
I had one.
Than I had a BMW.
Now I have a Dodge Charger.
How old are you..?

Fucking idiot you went from a BMW ultimate machine to a piece of shit Charger?!!? WTF is wrong with you!??!!?!!?

I actually like my charger a lot.
Only complaint is that it's a fucking boat.

Someone wrecked the beamer.
So I totalled it out.

What car do you have. Unless this is op.

Dude, I'm well aware of how shitty the Neon is.
But one who drives 90's Chrysler doesn't have a choice. My other vehicle is a '97 RAM 1500.

I'm 24. Btw.

This.

Post your car.
I think you're all Butthurt I own a car outright.

I'm a year older.
Why don't you own a new car?

Fuck you. BMW is way over priced for what it is.

Sorry for your bad luck user. What kinda job you working?

Fast food.

Sorry to get you down, but here is my chipped BMW 530d E60 and my Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SC57

Because I'm poor as shit, duh.
I'm working and going full time at college.
I'm from a lower-middle class family in Texas, if that matters.

I'm the office manager at a small remodeling firm. Glorified secretary, really.

Fuck you, I don't work fast food. Asshole.

What race are you

Nigga why's your shit broken down on a highway if you work fast food? I'd your commute isn't less than 10 min from your fast food job you dun goofed

>Fuck you, I don't work fast food. Asshole.

Damn trolled me good haha

Janitor at a adult book store/DVD.

>Life sucks

That wasn't me (op). It was just a troll.

The neon is broken down because it has 193k miles and I commute 45min.

>I'm broke
>So rather than buying an old invincible corolla or camry, i'm going to buy a fucking chrysler
AND YOU WONDER WHY YOU'RE STILL POOR

Wait wait wait... what city are you from?

German.

FUCK YOU MAN WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT BMW ITS THE BEST CAR TO EVER BE MADE INT THE WORLD ITS THE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE NO OTHER CAR COMES CLOSE TO IT PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE JUST MAD THEY CANT APPRECIATE AND AFFORD THE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE IT HAS A RICH HERITAGE BMWS LOOK SO COOL AND THAT WHY I WOULD DRIVE ONE OVER ANY OTHER CAR IN THE PLANET BECAUSE IT WOULD MAKE ME LOOK SO COOL IT DEFINITELY LOOKS COOLER THEN A FUCKING PIECE OF ELECTRIC SHIT TESLA PLUS BMW HAS WAY MORE CLASS AND STYLE THEN TESLASHIT AND THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THE WAY BMW DRIVERS DRIVE ITS CALLED CLASS SOMETHING YOULL NEVER HAVE OR UNDERSTAND SO NEXT TIME YOU THINK ABOUT TALKING SHIT ABOUT BMW DONT DO IT BECAUSE YOU WILL REGRET YOU PEASANT

So was I at one point.
Hence the 97' neon being my first car.
Just sell your booty.
My truck cost more than both of those, still.
Throw my car into the mix. And you're still coming out at the bottom.
But it's ok. You tried.
Try a different filter when you take pictures.
But really. Either way go back to instagram.
Sorry. I had to do it.
He's probably some hedge fund shit skin living in Whiteland, on dad's money.

The really shitty part is that I just replaced the timing belt, water pump, and valve cover gasket. Not to mention I bought new rotors and pads, just haven't had the time to put them on.

How'd you make a neon survive that long?

Dude, I've put over 80k miles on it and paid just over a grand for it. it's been a good car.

Its called regular maintenance and care. Something you obviously dont know anything about.

Is that the L.I.E.? What exit?

I live in Irving, but I work Westside for worth.

That's not a race you fuckass, that's a nationality.

Please go away unil you're old enough to be here.

Not my reply, but basically yeah.

Then you got 60k more miles than you should have and should consider yourself the single luckiest neon owner of all time.

Doesn't make the initial purchase any less retarded. A camry would've been $1-1.5k, too, and is what we in the business call 'not a complete heap of shit'

It's not my fault, that the manufacterer of your ugly truck sells the shitty construct of cheap quality materials and low craftsmanship for too much money. But it's ok, you tried.

Neons are pieces of shit I worked at a Chrysler dealership those cars aren't meant to last that long that's like putting plastic silverware in your dishwasher faggot. This is definitely a case of about 1/10000

For starters, you try finding a jap car in DFW that's not been riced out by beaners. Secondly, this is a car I knew I could work on. Thirdly, fuck you. And forth, the neon is actually pretty decent for what it is. I mean, it's a '98 and I get 40mpg.

Don't know what the LIE is.

I didn't use a filter. I just resized the shit out of it so I don't drain my phones battery uploading. Also, why do you feel the need to be so condescending?

>Assuming

OP sell me your neon. That's a clean ass 1g sedan. I actually like these cars..

Well that's good for you, but I have actual experience with neons. Yeah, it is an econobox. But it's a decent one. Regardless, if I didn't have the money to buy something better, I didn't have the money.

>forth
This is why you work as a fast food server in an adult book and DVD store as the janitor

Because in American.

It's really not that clean. My boss ran into and scrap the shit out of the side, my neighbor backed into it, and a month later a cop did.

Also it drips oil from the OBDII reader for some reason. I do keep it clean though, and it's a 5spd.

I live in Fort Worth. Will come get the shitbox off the side of the road. I'm 2.4 swapping a 98 coupe as we speak.

Fuck the haters. I love my neons.

You're not making sense.

I don't work fast food. I currently have 80 creds with a 3.84GPA (3 fucking B's, goddamn). I guarantee I'm smarter and better than you in every way, and I'm a piece of shit.

They are overpriced because they are for "speed" and are "luxurious" but i still love bmw

Haha, you seriously want this thing, huh?
I've already don't someone coming to get it off the road (from weatherford, hence the long wait).

I still don't know what's wrong with it yet. The starter turns, but the engine doesn't crank. It just undramatically died on the road at 60mph. I can't test for spark or anything cause I'm on my lonesome, and the highway is too fucking loud for me to hear anything, so until I get it home or something I'll have no clue what I'm looking at

>smarter and better than me in every way
>I'm 24 supposedly your same age
>smart enough to have graduated 2 years ago unlike you
>making mid 60s
>not driving some piece of shit neon
>yeah you're a real genius OP

They're overpriced because they can get away with it. Sure, they're good cars, but their current popularity with assholes and "I have daddy's money" rich kids put me off from even wanting one. Not that I could afford one, but eh.

I made mistakes when I was 16. But I'm better for it now. Meanwhile you have the mental and emotional age of an edgy middleschooler. Money isn't everything.

If you're near ft worth I'll gladly come help man. Probably TPS went bad.

They are pretty good cars i own a 2014 328i but i dont go by trying to show off my car i think its kinda fucked up when you do show your car off

>money isn't everything
>sits on side of road with broken shit car in August heat waiting for daddy
>getting papercuts from my edginess
It ain't everything but it sure does help. I made a fuck load of mistakes too that's why it motivated me to graduate and get paid.

I dropped out of college, make 60k per year, and I drive turds. No need to be so salty fam. What you drive doesn't define who you are.

You're right, that's why I drive an 03 honda. I just hardly think that OP is smarter and better than me in every way in his current predicament

Well, considering that I never went past the second grade and that I'm currently making near staright A's, I'd say I'm doing alright. Money helps, yeah, but right now I dot have it.

Thank you.

I agree. Thanks for not being a dick. I haven't slept much these last few days and I'm out of meds so I'm way crankier than I should be.

I'm in Hurst.
If you're legit interested in buying it then email me and I'll let you know if I can
Lurkinganon at mail

What field of study are you in?

Mechanical engineering