Why did he kill his wife?

Why did he kill his wife?

fuck off edgy faggot

Fuck off patton

>Went to the cinema to watch Attack Of The Clones and Sith AFTER sitting through Phantom Menace

wew lad, glutton for punishment.

Ebert criticized plenty of films without seeing them. Even saying he wouldn't go and see them and review them. The Friday The 13th series after Part 2 for instance.

Yes look at his recent social media posts, he's a psychopath.

Shouldve tweeted that to him on D-day senpai.

>Actually being mad at someone for not wanting to watch a movie that looks like shit
for what purpose?

She didn't like Ghostbusters trailer

Patton deleted "pick the wrong target" tweet and then passively aggressively retweeted messageds meant to shade James.

Mike untweeted his initial tweet once he figured out patton was a fuckboi

How can you be so buttmad that you get mad at people for not wanting to watch a movie that looks like total shit?

Can he not see that the movie is absolute trash just from the trailer?

Meant UN-Retweeted*

Because he's fucking with peoples money.
They are jews, and they don't take kindly to this.

James video has 1,200,000 views and 70,000 likes.

If james convinced just 10,000 people out of those 1.2 million that they shouldnt pay for the movie. Thats 100,000$ lost or so.

Which doesn't sound like a lot of money, but if people get brainwashed into never watching shit because of the trailer, then it could lead to even greater losses in the future.

He thought it would be funny

Patton shouldn't be allowed to criticise Trump until AFTER he becomes president.

Isn't that what a trailer's for, though.
If they wanted people to NOT judge the movie before it's out, then maybe they SHOULDN'T release trailers

Kek

she had evidence Cosby was innocent

Kekkles

What? That's exactly what a trailer is for.
To sell you on the movie.

Boom

>wife kicks the bucket
>rather than spending time with his loser, depressed brother getting drunk or anything else, he starts shit with an e-celeb and continues it by being passive aggressive

that lady truly is in a better place.

Patton Oswald is a bitter, shallow fat boy.

But you can't complain if a trailer doesn't sell you on a movie

You can if you're alpha male James "Kike Killa" Rolfe

So he could tell it to her snapped neck

>writes for @midnight
>does nothing but shit opinions

I hope his cancer spreads, it might give him more twitter followers.

Why didn't he shit on his buddies over at RLM when they keep parroting that the new Ghostbusters movie will be shit?

That was "just a PRANK bro". According to Jay.

Rich and AIDSmoby have said on multiple occasions on their streams that the movie will be shit and that they might not watch it

Might not isn't the same as " I REFUSE, YOU SHOULD TO, DONT GIVE THE KIKES YOUR MONEY"

maybe he wanted to lose the old ball and chain in a way to help him net the sympathy off bitches in a better way.

She said she didn't like the new Ghostbusters, he couldnt allow her to live after that.

Too soon.

Or not soon enough, I can't remember.

he didn't kill his wife, she killed herself, she couldn't take anymore of his faggotry.

>His biggest gig in years was in Space Cop

>gross

I mean it's so icky and ew I can't even

because he knew he was too fat and boring to make her happy

he was doing it to save her from a life of faggotry
... also check muh singles nigga

>i like cinemassacre, that's why i used a cheap and untrue insult about the way he handles his saliva
>saying the trailer and everything else you know about the production of the movie looks like shit is pre-emptive criticism
what a tard

is this reverse anthropology

rekt

haha this faggot can't even get singles
this is how it's done

>shade
Don't use this faggot word, faggot.

>Confirmed for not watching the video

He didn't say what anyone *should* do, he said why he personally isn't going to.

He says multiple times in the two videos "Don't like it? Don't see it!"

that's not an exact quote because Im not autistic enough to go back and watch that garbage to win an argument

how else is he going to get crusty feminist pussy

>you are now imagining little Alice Oswalt staring at the now empty seat across from her at the dinner table while Patton babbles on in that awful voice of his about his ghostbusters twitter fights while she tries not to cry for the 5th time that day

>daddy pls talk to me stop talking to your phone!

Hey, that's pretty good advice.

Because he hasn't been funny in almost a decade

He hasn't fully recovered from his very resent tragedy of being involved in Space Cop.

>shows up in space cop
>has a cheap stab at James Rolfe

Can we get this guy an agent or something. He's annoying the internet community.

This is the most perfect response to these cucks I've heard yet.

I don't understand why he is wasting any energy on this when HIS WIFE JUST DIED. I fucking love his stand up but this behavior is seriously baffling

>everybody asking if he's going to watch and review the new Ghostbusters
>he posts a video saying "No I'm not." so people stop asking him
>twitter and fag blogging sites: OH MY GOD, WHO CARES? NOBODY NEEDS TO KNOW YOU'RE NOT WATCHING A MOVIE! REEEEEEEEEEE?

because LIFE.GOES.ON!
Just because someone died, even a shocking sudden death, does not mean everyone they knew is going to spend the next X-amount of determined days or weeks sitting in formal attire bawling.