Bowie died of cancer in january 2016

>Bowie died of cancer in january 2016.

yeah yeah yada yada prob died by some Hendrix-ian glissando à la Doors Wagnerian orgy

>4/10

What did he mean by this?

Lol this is the most depressing shit I've ever read

Not capitalizing the J in January is the little thing that makes this genius desu.

What the fuck is his problem?

I'm pretty sure it's an Italian thing

What did he mean by this?

I don't even disagree with the rating but
>the music is burdened with overdone baroque arrangements as if each song were a Beethoven symphony.

bumping this important thread

#no

If dubs Scaruffi's going to die the same day next year

He actually he didn't. He committed suicide because he had cancer. This will likely never come out because of legal reasons both criminal and financial.

(not true, by the way)

And you know this...?

hey there's a blackstar thread up rn, tell me what you thought of it.

Crap I was gonna fix my typo

Circumstantial evidence. How else could I possibly know it? Probably about 100 people in the world know it for a fact.

Are you not aware of how common it is for people with terminal cancer to kill themselves? It's doctor assisted suicide. Bowie fought it for a year or two and I agree with him and his family that he finished the fight. Suicide isn't always giving up.

And you are aware that it's illegal subject to criminal prosecution to help someone commit suicide? Depending on the state laws of course. So it could possibly be very easy to prove I'm wrong if it's actuallyeval where he lived.

Then there's the date.

>it's real
I thought it was a troll lmao

he memedied

Well Lana Del Rey did have a bunch of codes messages about him on her last album.

Then Tortoise including Hot Coffee song on their album that came out right after he died is quite a coincidence. Fame interpolation?

People knew

so what you're saying is lana del rey killed david bowie?

No I'm saying that she among dozens of others knew that he had cancer. Someone here posted a ton of crazy shit about Glen Frey codes in the album so she may have known about his plans to kill himself and a possible suicide pact with Frey. I assumed this person would post again so I didn't save the thread but I assume it could be found in the archives.