Need a real job tbqh lads

Need a real job tbqh lads

I want to break out of my endless cycle of misery

How do you intend to do so?

I don't know that's the problem

Have you tried thinking it through and writing down actionable steps to getting there?

That's what I'm doing right now

i've had two years of therapy to try and help me sort my shit I just don't know what to do anymore

How did the therapy go

What came of it?
What are you unsure of doing? Maybe we can help as bystanders since it's easier to assess a situation rationally when you're not emotionally invested into it.

>How did the therapy go
awful
>What came of it?
nothing, my therapist gave up on me

You know how Lester suddenly wakes up in American Beauty when he first sees Angela, you need that moment, you need to wake up.

Peyote, lifting, and meditation retreats have been known to wake people up. I suggest you start looking for the thing that has the potential to wake you up.

What were the therapist's conclusions? Surely he or she must have had a lot to say from so many sessions?

>nothing, my therapist gave up on me
Just some observation, I don't think he/she necessarily "gave up" on you as much as they terminated because it seemed you werren't benefiting from the therapy.

My NYR was to get a job and a GF

think I set myself up for failure?

Oh fuck you again

I think it's an attainable goal with some faith.

What kind of job are you searching for? Get that part out of the way since it's easy and will make getting a gf easier.

basically this

Fuck off this is a Canada/USA thread

What'd ya study in college / uni mate?

Delete

I seriously don't know how much I can't take if I can't fix myself before I turn 21 this year i'm done

Aw mate, so you're telling me you didn't study anything?

Maybe you can be a male prostitute! I heard you leafs give a bloody good blowie and can take it up the pooper pretty well, especially when there's BBC involved! Beauty!

I studied economics. What should I do?

Well I do have a pair of kneepads...

I suppose I could pay the gloryhole a visit. Does it really pay enough though?

Mate, maybe intern for entry level in a big banking or economy company?

Let's say Bloomberg or Reuters, how many people do you know and how's your blowie skills mate?

>lives in 1st world
>has ANY problems

You're right...

>Live in 1st world
>Want to kill myself
JUST

I was saying that a year ago. I'm 21 now.

One thing I did right was started lifting and eating decent food. I also maintain a regular sleep schedule. Having this regular energy has really fucking helped me steer clear of serious depression.

Brittany!?

Doesn't do shit I tell you that

I've done everything and I still can't leave this wretched place

I've spent my entire life on videogames and Sup Forums

Now that you know about supply and demand, you now know that there's no demand for economists.

I was actually lying, I'm studying econ right now and want to know if I'm making a mistake.

I really enjoy it and I've dropped out and changed majors several times in the last 2 years so I hope to stick with this. Your advice is appreciated.

Economics is quite versatile a major though.

I have energy but I still feel like shit no matter what

Why didn't you guys just go to college or university?

Because you need passion and deep interest and motivation. Otherwise it's a total waste of time and money.

I was too depressed in highschool to get good grades

There's bridging programs tho

But yeah you kind of need to not be depressed for it, I feel ya

Nah you just need to not completely hate it and put in some effort. Just like any other school you went to.

Try meditation. Do 5-10 min a day for 10 days to see what you think of it. Find a tutorial simple tutorial on returning focus to the breath to get started.

Also get outside for an hour a day. Just fresh air in the shade is sufficient.

That leads to you being mediocre, or not getting a relevant job on graduation.

You're not going to excel without deeply caring about it all and networking with alumni/peers/professors, getting executive positions in clubs and getting a high GPA and learning the fuck out of the material.

If you don't do that it's a waste of time And effort. Which is the problem I've been having. It's kind of go big or go home.

>We'll give you a call in the next couple of weeks
>doesn't call at all
I give