ITT: Potentially great albums ruined by dogshit vocals that make it feel like a cheese grater is sawing your eardrums...

ITT: Potentially great albums ruined by dogshit vocals that make it feel like a cheese grater is sawing your eardrums relentlessly

Literally this album

Rob Dougan's voice and lyrics are horribly generic.

Trash opinion my man. Sylvian didn't yet stop with his Bryan Ferry impressions on that album but his vocals are still dynamic and interesting.

Compare his vocals to any new wave or post-punk bands of the time and it's no contest

Metallica after Black album. Hetfield sobered up and that was that.

Why even bother baiting to such a tiny fucking audience who have even heard of Japan though?

Also fuck you cunt, David Sylvian is one of the greatest male vocalists and songwriters of all time.

>Hating David Sylvian's Vocals
Sounds like someone needs to listen to Forbidden Colors.

He's aiming at us

>I don't listen to black metal or skramz but am going to critique black metal/skramz influenced vocals anyways

George Eliot discography
Interpol Turn on the Bright Lights
Weezer pinkerton
Arcade Fire funeral
Interesting music but the vocals are just horrific, especially the style.

>
>

I like Sylvian, but he looks like Diane Sawyer.

Can I say Lizard by King Crimson?

I still like it but honestly it could have been one of the best indie rock albums of the 2000's

This, every single ounce of this.

>David Sylvian singing like Brian Ferry impersonating Bowie making a gay voice like Lou Reed
truy a great artist

>Japan
>Mao
>haha all rooka de same
racist

haha i love lizard. had this Renaissance feel to it.

Everything by Death Grips

damn...

David Sylvian has better vocals than Ferry. There, I've said it. I can't listen to Roxy Music because I can't stand Ferry's voice.

I don't agree at all, in fact take that opinion and shove it up your arse.

Every single of you suck at life