Is this the logical conclusion to pop music?

Is this the logical conclusion to pop music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7hpzMfusmzs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. It's a rebirth.

Anyone else find her extremely attractive?

Store brand PC Music tbhfam

No shit, retard.

This is better than PC Music though.

Don't even know what this is.

This is what color sounds like.

Break was the only decent song off this thing to be quite honest

a lot of the songs lack energy and her lyrics are trying too hard to be cute and are often embarrassing

most of the instrumentals feel really empty

this will always be the best thing she's been on because her natural forced delivery is mastered quietly and in a way where she isnt distracting and the instrumental is actually interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=7hpzMfusmzs

Or sugar-sweet bubblegum candy lip gloss in sonic form.

>Or sugar-sweet bubblegum candy lip gloss in sonic form.
What are you? Some sorta poet?

Except PC music isn't good

bump

This is good though.

>a lot of the songs lack energy

you don't know what you're talking about

yes, because of her cute voice

her lazy yet "im so cute" delivery gets tired quickly

>listened to this for the first time a week ago
>bland synths, creepy cutesy voice, 3/10 overall
>keep listening
>suddenly get hooked
I think I've listened to it 15 times through now. Help.

Intro was good, Generation is more of the same, but with its own sort of consistency.

the instrumentals are kinda empty on purpose, though. the production is just really really tight

Same shit happened to me. I only really liked Trampoline and Big City on my first listen.

But then I listened to it a few times and I kind of love the album all the way through now.

yep, she has pretty feet too!!

post them

flamingo is so much better than any of the songs on this album

this my current guilty pleasure, I fucking hate myself

>empty on purpose

yuck

>it's a "eternally sexless Sup Forums drone manbabies are literally incapable of discussing music made by a female without revealing their deserved and everlasting virginity" thread

I'm relatively sure this album is a sort of concept album about the monotony or desensitization associated with pop music and its many traits. The instrumentals are repetitive, the lyrics are simplistic and the delivery is clearly forced. And I'm not talking about like overly cute or cringe-worthy, it feels like the type of forced that you see a hip-hop artist doing when they're trying to deliver a point about something. When the instrumentals aren't repetitive, the songs grow dizzying, threatening to unhinge completely or switch-up but never do.

Maybe I just have no understanding of Music Theory, but usually when I sense a concept I'm usually write.

Plus the lyrics on songs like Graduation and Heard A Song along with Break all allude to a general theme. Sarah is also capable of writing much better lyrics/rhythms than this too, I.E her work with Macross.

**************right goddammit im usually right fuck my life FUCK!!!!!!!!!!111111111

>her lyrics are trying too hard to be cute and are often embarrassing
This is why this album will always be a guilty pleasure of mine.

>Bland twee pop made by rich kids with no life experience singing about banal subjects
>logical conclusion to anything except the question of whether there is a god
no

>kero kero bonito
>twee

fucking what?

i like Lipslap and Hey Parents

This might be my album of the year

lol I keep comparing them to the hundreds of shitty twee pop bands that come out, its kind of embedded in me now
But twee is generally better than KKB since those bands are at least sincere even though they know how shit their music is most of the time

It's the logical conclusion to spamming/shilling on Sup Forums

Otther than the obvious shilling

is it worth a listen ?

90s twee groups like beat happening were very ironic about the use of sugary sweet poppiness of their music...

most great music is in someway insincere. i have a hard time taking anything seriously that takes itself seriously

stop shilling kero kero bonito

stop shilling this band

Listen to a single or two on youtube then listen to some actual japanese pop then you decide.

Its the result of a single person shilling an album.

>shilling
they are on p4k's end of year list, tmt's end of year list and got a positive review on wire
they don't need shills on fucking Sup Forums, you Sup Forumstard autists

stop shilling

>i have a hard time taking anything seriously that takes itself seriously
lol that's depressing
have fun listening to Babyfather and SOPHIE all day then

I do like irony in music but when its presented in such a stagnant way, as a pop album with ironic elements (this album) it's depressing that so many people have fallen for it
This album needs the tedious banal subject matter to survive, if it tried to be sincere even for a moment the joke would crumble and everyone would realise that this is just a shitty album and doesn't hold a candle to most other pop albums that people hold in high esteem

The reason I mention twee is because even though a lot of those bands knew their music wasn't very good or couldnt hold a candle to their contemporaries, they still tried to be sincere and didn't hide behind layers of irony in order to make it good

The fact that KKB don't believe in their own music is the thing that makes me detest them, for them this is a lark and they're getting praise for not even trying at all

And but Beat Happening were at least competent song writers

Except for the fact that their fanbase is not large enough nor is there a large enough Sup Forums crossover for there to be this many threads about them by individual posters. Regardless, the titles are usually the same bait so it's definitely close to one person doing it.

i feel very sorry for you

stop shilling this band

stop shilling

I like PC Music and listening to KKB for the first time I agree
PC Music productions outside of Danny have been really poor recently

It's one of the best of the year

Today is my graduation
Chad wants to hang in his basement
I haven't got my IUD
I can't let him come inside me

That's an interesting take

So is this count as J-Pop?

2bh this is the only album of 2016 I've really enjoyed even with multiple listens.

several parts of this record have audible distortion and clipping
was it deliberate? pc music tunes usually are so slick

>no vocal range
>what is vocal inflection
>subpar vocalization
>subpar simplistic lyrics
>undisciplined lackluster monotone style

Garbo

>missing the point this hard
go listen to Dream Theater sperg

BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNE

not him, but what is the point? I just like how funny the music is