twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>makes thread
>doesn't contribute a single picture

typowy Janusz

I don't have any others. Need to fill up my folder

anyone got any moar?

I see we both have that slavic fetish.

Why are slavic people so fucking hot?

fuck knows...my Wife is Polish. Just come back from there...Hot chicks everyfuckignwhere you look.

Czech casting anna 8153

Im in Krakow right now and then women are unreal. Not a nigger in sight and miniskirts and hot pants everywhere. Im already looking for a holiday home here.

depends what do you consider hot.
50% of women here are pic related

I'm looking to become a digital nomad so I can live in a slavic country or Israel tbh.

shiet. would bang the right one sore...

Dropshipping and blackhat will set you free. That's what I do. Im on holiday earning on autopilot. Poland is a real gem. Can't believe it has taken me this long to get here.

What's dating a Polish chick like?

Fucking cheap. Honestly

If you get to Krakow go to the black duck restaurant in old town. One of the waitresses there is the hottest woman I have ever seen. I would let her sit on and around my face.

I got married in Krakow...Right on the square...This is us walking to the Church.

I know what you mean about the chicks in that area though.

dude, of course there are bitches here that will just drain Your money, but normal girls are still raised to make your dinner when you come home, clean the house etc. hey will only wat you to help them with the chore (usually being in the same room and keeping company is enought).

Solid wife material, not a single feminazi

How to get a Polish girl
>have a job
>earnings must be in some western currency
>don't speak polish
Congratulations, she now wants to marry you and have your kids.

Not to sound like a faggot, but you are winning at life. Was it in that huge church/cathedral?

>blackhat

So you have an online business? How did you get started?
And I tried looking up blackhat but am unclear what you mean. Is it programming?

This, they are good white stock. I would marry

Girls prone to hypergamy are also prone to cheating

Nah, you can't get married in St Mary's...It was St Barbara's...just to the right of the big fuck off one. (in middle of pic).

Blackhat is just a way of making money that is a little shadier than normal ways. Not illegal, but not upfront. A good start would be to go to bhw and start reading about dropshipping. It's where I started years ago. The work is hard, but stick at it and you'll end up pulling something in. Im not wealthy by a long shot, but autopilot ds pulls in a few grand a month now.

British guy training to be an investment banker, will probably earn £70,000 when I'm 22, don't speak a word of Polish. Am I in?

see
>Gon get cucked

What do Polish girls look for in terms of looks?

I see a lot of girls interested in leaving Poland, but a polish man with that ability can have his pick. Just succeed at something

recommended facial aestethics circa 6,5/10 and You are ready to go my man.

And this is your sole income? Pretty fucking sweet.

Strength and manliness go a long way here. Big shoulders

Not really
As an English guy you get our pick, you;re seen to be less likely to be an alcoholic, an abuser and be able to choose where to live

And chest

I have others, mostly property based, but dropshipping has always worked for me. Just read, read and read. Then try. I honestly believe that anyone can earn money online if you really try hard. It's not a get rich quick route though.

I don't remember saying polish women don't cheat...
Like I said, getting a polish girl is not hard if you're a foreigner. Keeping her with you is all up to you - just like with every other woman. But because it's Sup Forums I assumed the hardest part is to get the girl so that's what I explained
As for polish men... don't really care, I'm not interested in polish women

Londoner here with a warning to the Poles.

For the next couple of years, you will be flooded with young brit men on cheap holidays to get some easy sex from your hot Polish women before we leave the EU. Claim a bitch now if you haven't already.

haha fuck off you fat cunt. you are going to be nothing in life and you'll never find a girl that fucking likes you. you're browsing Sup Forums so your future is down the shitter already

True, but easily fixable. Just don't be an alcoholic or wife beater

the thing I like the most about them is the diversity of faces. When you browse the internet for chics they are usualy copy-pastes. Same makeup, same facial expressions and so on. Maybe only reall difference is their hair colour.

Here in Poland every girl is different because they do not chase that kind of style, they look all natural and girly - which is a huge boner generator for me. And they know how to do dress properly

Polish girls aren't anymore likely to cheat than most other countries girls

But girls that care alot about a paycheck are more likely to cheat

you sound like a huge cunt

Yeah but as an English man you have an inital advantage because you;re percieved as less likely to be so

>fotka.com/najnowsze
set the age accordingly
set the gender to female only
there you go fam

I don't agree with this at all, but the Germans, French, Spanish, Americans and Russians have beat us here. In the UK we imagine Poland as really poor and shitty. Nothing further from the truth. Wonderful place and good people. I would live here without a moment's hesitation.

nice!

>women who care a lot about a paycheck are more likely to cheat
so, women

fuck...set the age from -15 to 18...win!

bad idea, this site is for retards - most of them are golddiggers from shitty little towns.

if you want to see nice girls use instagram and look up #polishgirl

Question to polish/bro's
Is the galerianki girl still a thing, or has it ever been?

Just got penis reasons...I'm already married to a pole.

I also already search that tag on IG! You know me well!

can't believe fotka still exists...

On the one hand I'm tempted to tell you Anglos to leave our women alone.

But then I realize that it wouldn't change my dating market value anyway.

So what do I really care.

;(;(

I live in Kraków, never saw that phenomenon in my life. I call bullshit on that, sorry user

No need to be sorry. Heard about it, but thought it was hard to believe, hence the question.

Prefer 1st hand information over random articles from tabloids...

In every gossip there's some truth i think but... i also never seen it. I don't look like a rich man though

its alright kurwabro. we anglos need your women to sort out our female gene pool.

Nah, there are girls who are looking for sponsors though. They don't fuck for cheap, mostly electronics (apple devies especially) and premium clothes.

>???

pic related...

Are Polish girls particularly religious? Also, will I be able to pull on a 2 week holiday to Krakow if I don't speak any Polish?

do you speak english at least?

>Are Polish girls particularly religious?
Not really.

hory shiet moar plox

it depends... younger girls are not particular religious, closer to 30, yeah they are. But in bigger cities, girls in their 20s will be as slutty as everywhere else

wats dumb about it? english speaking guys get a lot of sex in poland

How do you think you're communicating with him now, faggot? You two speaking German and this site just translates it?

What's dumb? Well...
Sup Forums, shall we tell him?

>asking someone if he speaks english, when he asked you the question in english on an english speaking board

do you see it now?

he could be using a translator or whatever.

>wats dumb about it

The fact you asked him if he could speak English, in English. All the while communicating with him in English this whole time.

Oh my fucking God someone include me in the screenshot

Love that shape tit

So a muscular body like pic related will do well?

Op, just take my gf. Polish gf. I'll post my ex for you too, also Polish.

And promised ex. Did I downgrade or upgrade?

Bumping for interests

Bumping with polish slut