If I had my way, Id join a party with strong moral values and with utmost contempt for cowards...

If I had my way, Id join a party with strong moral values and with utmost contempt for cowards. Id love to wipe out the degenerate left. Set fucking white guilt liberals on fire. Tear up the government and replace with strong men and women. A new era of Americanism where its not about race or color but about destroying the weak among us. Of course I find the idea of another democrat without a desire to crush the middle east a contemptible thought. The middle east should bow to us.

White guilt doesn't exist.

found the nigger

wait... what? explain your retardo logic. I know it's all jokes here, albeit poorly written and hackneyed jokes, but what does that even mean?

itt: Idiots who think physical superiority, violence and dominance are most important

Can't wait for the next season

my autism meter is off the charts

Death to America

>i'm not intelligent enough to be a moral nihilist
Cute.

Well that's cool man, it's good for you to think about others. It's a shame you are so vulnerable to strongman candidates peddling fear, but not everyone is even able.

Allahu ackbar

And butter sauce

shill detected

ooooooooo I always knew Sup Forums had that sharp humor. How do you not have a career in comedy?

How do you determine whether someone is worthy of survival?

>hunger games

Whether they survive?? Wtf kinda dumb ass question is that?

Him and his middle school buddies take a vote.

me too fall is my favorite my birthday is in oct

Sorry, I should've been more specific. OP mentioned "destroying the weak among us". What are the criteria with which you determine who is "weak"?

Mutherfucker! I just said. Hunger Games!!!

Glad you're just a Sup Forums fag, then.

Yeah, that's moronic, which is why I didn't reply the first time.