Oldschool runescape thread

oldschool runescape thread
what are you guys up to today?
I'm working on the ardougne achievement diary and getting the qp i need for barrows gloves

my gear atm

Just decided to make a new account since the loss of my old! Keep up working on my bank then probebly gonna me it a main account :3

what happened to your old account?

Can you make enough money in game to pay for membership

Also, do you bot at all? It's good for additional income

Meh i was stupid and tried botting so nothing to feel bad about...

easily
I fund my own membership entirely w/ bonds.
I don't bot because I don't like fucking up the game when there's enough shit in it. Plus it isn't hard to make decent cash, just runecraft.
Sucks, how good was your account before?

I'd stongly recommend not to bot... Banned within 24 hours of using the first bot. Keep safe there is other ways of getting money!

Why do you actually pay monthly for a game?
There are so many similar games which you only have to pay for once...

I at least like to multi client. Also rune crafting is better than fishing?

I don't pay anything.

You have to use proxies

Well stat wise it was kinda crappy since most annoying skills where left untouched Farming/Herb/agility But money wise i had quite alot since i spent so much time dds boxing.

barrows gloves are so good OP. a lot of work though so they're a milestone for any account.

did morytania 3 not too long ago; getting 130k+ chests per run at barrows is hnngngh

Fishing is more afkable, i had an alt just to fish on for a while when i was still training up my main heavily, i also had another alt i'd use.
i've had dragon gloves for a few weeks now and i'm getting bored of em.
ahh, gl with the rebuild m8

This game has always sucked. Why don't you fags just get with WOW.

Just logged in first time in a year what should i do?
dont think i have any money in the bank

Thank you Im going to stay away from botting and stay away from gambling and try out the Pvm and Pk again ^^

Wow is gay

slayer and camping zulrah, trying to do some clues now and then

If you don't get mems I'm not sure what you should do atm, but with mems there's a shitload of options.

Tank ranger reporting in

get gear and do slayer

im about to buy mems rn my banks worth like 8 mil i think no clue what to do tho

if you do slayer to 72 you can kill wyverns with a chance at 15m drop
you could also do achievement diaries, quests, or skill in whatever you're feeling like doing

This game is boring as shit

have old acct.. haven't played in ages.. kind of nostalgic to play again but dont wanna pay. decent levels tho.. meh.. dunno

what should i do to make money for gear for slayer

running a bot farm.

Why play this shitty outdated game though?

Its fun, and more content than anyother game...

>71 agility
>86 firemaking
>71 agility
>71 pickpoecting

no fucking shit, look wtf ur doing with ur life

if your bank is worth 8m, get a whip and decent gear+food and you're good

i've been really busy at work havent played in a month

did they update con?

mfw osrs is younger than rs3 that is like 15 yrs old plebs

>Fun
>More content

Good one user. Good one.

i love osrs but once you hit level 70 its so hard to level shit/want to level shit

you get done with wow in a week, its so kids friendly five year olds can beat that game.

I'd honestly play rs3 over osrs anyday...

ive played less then 15 hours of wow and im level 93 it seems too easy

kys

guys why does it keep saying my authenticator is incorrect??

Doing Agility
Slowly working on max cape

Like rs isint kid friendly either

873 hour to max.

farming is boring af

Im kind of taking a break from this game because I hit a wall and things are starting to feel slow (partly due to f2p because i dont have the money for mems). Ill probably pick it up again in the fall when school starts. But I was working on mining/smiting and various combat skills

so grinding for longer hours makes something harder? it just makes it more boring

im pretty shit at runescape, im in motherload mines training mining.

if you can get to the highest level in less then a day it gets boring

Sounds good.

Yes because its better to sit there for hours cutting trees or fishing or mining just to get some overpriced gear is better? of course if you fucking powerlevel your way through everything its not fun.

Where tf are the fire giants in here?

building my range tank.. doing tasks...

Rsn: Sevii

Didnt power level just played the game, quested with some friends and did dungeons you just level too fast in WoW

I have played UO since '98.
Never tried RS.
How do the games compare?
Why play one over the other?
I play UOForever now, and it gives me that nostalgia.

People who play OSRS needs to stop living in the past. Your memeories when kissing a female in the game in a slum at varrock in 2007 (the female was actually a 42 year old guy).... you need to let go of your memories because they are never coming back.

Play REAL runescape.

Just go west until you see them past the greater demons

any clues on how to fix errors with the client? somehow my graphic card keeps crashing or some shitty overrun message appears.. my drivers are up to date and I'm able to play dota 2 without any graphic card bullchit

Either way i'm not campaigning for wow im just saying if anything rs is equally as boring. RS is the most grind heavy game i've ever played. More grinding =/= more fun

/Thread

banned after your second or third bot strike?

You 99 cooking fags are a huge meme

First perma no chance for appeal

ill agree that its a bit too grindy in most of the skills

hahaha playing right now working on 90-99 range. Last combat skill to get 99 in. Anyone want to kill a boss?

Honestly once you get to 60+ in any skill the grinding is just ridiculous.

99 Att, HP, Str, Agil, Def
80 Arch Mage
70-79 DS Theiv Hunt
PK'ed a lot
Had a skill account on got 99 RC funded by my main. Stopped playing in 09 sold my account for £50, regret it

Doesn't matter what the fuck we play whether it's osrs or rs3. Losers are losers and if u want to go there, then u might as well say all you faggots need to get off the computer and get a life.

bump

I returned to that game yesterday, I'm recovering my pin.
Meanwhile I started a new account for whatever reason.
Anyone knows how I can sell members items without big a member? I'm not paying for that in the near future

you shittin me? I got just 2 day ban after falling asleep botting smithing (because fuck skilling I just want clue scroll reqs). I'm guessing you were f2p or what were you botting?

which bot i might play rs again

I don't understand

Implying that ever even happened in this game back then

cringeworthy

Just buy a bond, sell your stuff and flip member items on that account to make the cash back while you play on your new account.

60+ nah id say 70+ in combat and 75 + in skills

why do you feel the need to take out every item in your bank to show off? bro ur bank is like 50m max gtfo

I play it because i enjoy grinding, not because of nostalgia you fucking retard.

The Runescape you call "REAL" is a pile of garbage. I played 05/06 through 09. I quit because of the god awful updates that made the game i like unrecognizable. I started osrs for the nostalgia but ended up having a lot of fun and staying because the game its self is fun. You ever play a game that will always be fun and is just timeless? Thats osrs for a lot of people.

Rs3 for life!!

Yeah actually you're right about that.

what game do you play?

(different guy) I always thought 60+ took for god damn ever but never admitted it because everyone would always complain about 70+ maybe i just have a short attention span

I'm not giving up that account, the levels are way too good on both osrs and rs3
How does bond work?

you could have just been doing an inefficient method, when i was little it would take me days to get a single level cause i fucked about too much

20x times the much you have retard, and torso and void is not even worth gp,

my bank is 100m

Maybe but that's also when you can do almost all the quests in the game, pvm, pvp (if you aren't a scrub) so there's other things to focus on. You should also be rich enough to buy skills by then. It really isn't that grindy unless you go for multiple non-combat 99's.

You can buy membership for 2 weeks with it for a cost of 2.6m gp.

this thread is dead an 404'd

Now a days? Smite, CIV, star citizen and elite dangerous.

So basically I can get it for free but I need to earn at least 1.3m a week
Which bosses are still a thing?

First days of OSRS, prices were funny back then.

Should i post more?

just no lifed void bottoms range helm and gloves and now just afking at spiders to get 70 defense, then after that I'm probably going to work on agility or something try get that to 70 in one go finally.

does anyone want this account?

yes

its nonmember an i dont even play anymore bro.

Doing Wyverns rn.