Who do you think he voted for, Sup Forums?

Who do you think he voted for, Sup Forums?

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/12/23/metallica-singer-leaves-bay-area-because-elitist-attitude.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TmNyzvH7H3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im going to guess either no vote or Gary Johnson. if he voted trump im sure he's keeping quiet about it

Gary'd be way too pinko for him. I think we have a quiet Trump supporter on our hands.

I definitely get the impression that if he wasn't a famous musician he would be a trucker living in the woods with a dog and a shotgun.

His dad was a trucker I believe

the most talented musician to come out of the USA since Hendrix and hasn't been surpassed since

prove me wrong

pro tip: you literally can't

He's not that talented of a musician. He lacks the subtleties and the ability to think outside the box. He's just a hick that plays power chords.

The Bay area is too elitist, so he moved to a town that exists solely to support a ski lodge.
Amazing. I always thought he was a retard but this confirms it.

>-leaves-bay-area-because-elitist-attitude
Pedoing too hard for his taste?

His dad abandoned him because he felt the Bible was more important than his wife and children. Then his mom died when he was a teenager

>muh elitism

I'm guessing he's never been to Vail before??

In terms of guitar playing ability I think Mustaine is closer to Hendrix than Hetfield.

Chuck Shuldinger did things to metal that Hackfield could only fantasize about

Everybody feels this way because of the election. Most people don't have $175 million dollars to remove themselves and plop down down in a fucking ski town.

Exactly. Sure, it's not as "elitist" as SF but Colorado is still a strange state to move to given his reasoning.

>needing your safe space because someone has differing opinions from you

lmao conservacucks

Woops, I didn't read that he actually is moving to Vail. Wow, that's so much worse. That's like moving out of Manhattan because it's too "elitist" and getting a huge house in Westchester.

aaand the sjw's he was running from pounce after him

San Francisco is like a cool town to see because it has a lot of historical things but I don't think it's the best place to live. It's sort of depressing. Everybody are jerks and conmen obsessed with money and greed.

>moving out of somewhere where white people are marginalized
How is that bad? Same reason blacks should leave places where they are marginalized such as the south

>>moving out of somewhere where white people are marginalized
according to your warped ideas of how the world works, he is also moving to a place where white people are marginalized, so...

Dont play the victim you stupid faggot

Lol, I grew up in SF. Have you even been there? Yes, it's very expensive. And there are some bad apples? Yes, as in any city. I love place.

>Everybody are jerks and conmen obsessed with money and greed.
That's hyperbole and you know it. Have you been to New York? LA? Philly? Chicago? You'll find miserly people everywhere but I wouldn't say that they are the defining part of the cities.

that's not SRV

Is your daddy having trouble putting food on the table for his shitstained kids? Or just upset that he can't buy you clothes that don't have energy drink logos on them?

Is it true that you get 90 days prison for saying the n word there

>blacks should leave places where they are marginalized such as the south
Yeah, you don't want that to happen. I live in white New England and this is the last place you would want to be black. Sure, it's safe and all but you're pretty much ignored. I would rather deal with blatant racism than complete social exclusion.

lol, no. Who told you that? I suppose it would if it was considered a hate crime but merely saying the word is not ground for imprisonment.

I read it on Breitbart

Well then that's why

SF is the most SJW city on the continent though no way a ski town is more oppressive to white people

>white people think they're oppressed because "le essjews might criticize me :("

imagine being that sensitive

>SF is the most SJW city
Definitely not true. I can tell you haven't lived there.

leave your basement

It isn't 1978

What major metro area (1,000,000+ people) is more liberal then? Since I have been faced with such criticism I want to be educated. Portland?

>using SJW in a negative context

In case you haven't noticed this is a predominantly liberal board. Fuck off back to pol

2/10 b8
even liberals think sjws are idiots

why do cuckservatives get so emotional

too bad the internet loves using the term sjw to describe anyone even remotely more liberal than the person using it

Portland actually hates all the hipsters faggots moving in because they can't support the population influx.

sjw should only be used to describe the people who push the genderfluid multigender shit or go on about white guilt and patriarchy. anything else is just a liberal.

Yeah but now it's "you support universal healthcare? you don't think white men are oppressed in the US? SJW KEK LOL"

>or go on about white guilt
most people who whine about white guilt are white people who pretend that they're oppressed by sjws

Everyone wants universal health care except brainwashed rednecks and rich fat cat Republicans. I honestly don't get how else you could be against it.

probably true
doesn't change the fact white guilt or people who blame white people for everything bad in the world are fucking retarded.

Yeah but that's a lot rarer than you think.

Sorry to burst your bubble but universal healthcare and military industrial complex can't coexist. The only reason Eurocucks can afford to do it is because they don't have to protect themselves thanks to the Americans they hate so much.

i'm sure
but people like that are out there and they make the left look bad more than anything desu

Wrong. It's literally a University pastime.

t. someone who has never attended a university

>mudshit refugee goes on a stabbing rampage at Ohio State
>students cry about Islamaphobia

>Hendrix
>American

>"clearly they're defending the guys actions and not condemning the people who take advantage of a tragedy to bitch about all muslims"
>virtue signalling this hard

most people see through the fake caring, same thing with the rapefugees.

I know. That's why you see Nationalism rise to power and Merkel scrambling to ban burkas.
Here's the University I went to.
youtube.com/watch?v=TmNyzvH7H3c

>hashtag sjw

>steven crowder video

fun fact:

steven crowder once claimed that john lennon was a hypocrite because he preached non-violence and yet was shot to death

>the ability to think outside the box

>basically invented thrash metal
>can't think outside the box

wewlad

Hetfield writes more memorable music

>Schuldiner was originally inspired by Metallica

really makes you think

The black on white crime is much higher than the white on black crime. White people have a right to move wherever they want, friend :)