How do I stop drinking?

How do I stop drinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrVLB3MtUjo
hungryghostretreats.org/thamkrabok-assistance-and-recovery-advice/
youtu.be/Q6Oeds8kHtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Easy, start smoking pot. Every time you feel like drinking, light up. That's what I did.

Start smoking bud instead.

Die from alcohol poisoning.
You can't drink when you're dead

Drink bleach
For real though, just stop doing it one day at a time.

Socialize more with people that don't drink and do other activities, over time you'll forget about drinking and it'll be easier to stop.

Whenever you go to drink, don't.

>How do I stop drinking?
>>>

Stop buying alcohol. Eat some food around the time you'd usually start drinking.

I tried this, probably should have tried it before I developed a dependency. Now getting cross faded is nearly an everyday occurrence. If anything I drink more now that I also smoke pot. However if you excercise you might find a bowl is more agreeable than five shots of vodka before you go for a 10k

you need to get addicted to something else

hivemind and i literally came here to post the same thing. for bonus points, start hitting the gym; alcohol generally reverses everything you'd go to the gym for, lowers testosterone, etc, which is something to motivate you. plus, in my experience after gym you just don't feel like drinking.

Shut your mouth

Well are you dependant on alcohol? If so don't quit until you can get a medication for it (Neurontin works well). If not you could try AA meetings? I don't know how serious your drinking is but it might help if you want to quit and need support doing it.

I haven't been able to but I wish I could. I keep trying and after about a week I always cave in and start again.

smoke bud, lift weights, eat food, go for a walk/jog, do something productive, anything instead of drinking.

interestingly, as well as all of the above, what helped me was actually having a bottle of whisky available at all times, and somehow just knowing that you can take a swig whenever you like made me not crave it so much. right now i have a litre of Whyte & Mackay just sitting there, waiting for some special social occasion. just a thought.

Find Jesus
or
Find Hitler

Stop being a degenerate scum

1. Put down your glass.
2. Er ..
3. That's it. Ha ha.

i should also mention that while i do smoke every day, i only do it once a day and that is a couple of hours before bed time, as i find it a valuable sleep aid. start with moderation and keep it.

youtube.com/watch?v=WrVLB3MtUjo

How do I stop drinking? You dont.

I want to cum on her eyeballs.
I don't care if it makes her blind.

She is so fucking beautiful

Just stop. Easy.

nah it just stings like a bitch

easy
you don't

Shut your mouth.

try not beinng a faggot
should work

Heroin or meth will cure you of it

name?

this or
this are the best practical suggestions

Stop being a bitch Kyle

Smoke weed

>beautiful
stop falling for shitty woman tricks

name

This is free and has the highest cure rate of any known treatment:

Wat thamkbrok

hungryghostretreats.org/thamkrabok-assistance-and-recovery-advice/

You just fucking stop drinking. It sucks. Other options are pick up another vice like smoking, or drugs but im sure thats contradictory as to what you are wanting. Otherwise go to AA or some shit. IDK Just stopping is the best way imo but you gotta have some good willpower.

Oh yeah and if you are an alchy withdrawl is gonna blow.

Get too drunk to hold a glass

alterhacker on instagram

youtu.be/Q6Oeds8kHtk

>Oh yeah and if you are an alchy withdrawl is gonna blow.

If OP is a real alchy, he's gonna die from the withdrawal. Alcohol and benzos can't be stopped cold turkey.

AA worked for me. Only try if you really want it though, if you stop and start again it'll get a my worse than if you didn't stop at all

this guy gets it

This is how i stopped lol

The problem with "just stop drinking" is good until that one little problem or bad day and you are drinking again and making up for lost time

talk about pre-mature balding

poor girl

I cut benzos cold turkey and survived through neurontin.

Well considering I had a collitus scare and was unable to drink on the pills I had to take for 2 weeks I beg to differ. I also take Clonazepam and Lorazepam and during that time didn't take either.

True hardcore perpetual drunk 24/7 alchy yes. I believe they would die. I drink everyday and lived so is it good for your body? Fuck no. Can you live? Yes.

1. Quit 100%. There is no hope for acheiving "moderation" at this point. It is relatively easy to resist the first drink, but just about impossible to resist the second.

2. Dont go to the bar with your friends and try to resist. Just stay away from alcohol physically for a month or so. It will make reisting much much easier.

3.) Find another way to deal with whatever you use alc to fix. Drinking does alleviate some symptoms like anxiety, but its only temporary, it doesnt solve the issues, and it brings with it long-term systemic health issues and addiction. You can deal with anxiety some other way. Just get past it and realize alc is not the answer and your problems are not unique

4.) YOU CAN DO IT!

CBT. Comes in mant flavors. There are good suggestions here. You know drinking doesn't work for you . Find something else that does. A group of sober, supportive peers is a good start.

Thanks

If cock ball torture is the only way to quit drinking I'll stick to the bottle.

If you don't want to switch it over to drugs you could always use sex as an outlet. When I got out of treatment and quit everything I pretty much became a full blown sex addict and it kept me away from drugs/alcohol for a little while.

drop 200 to 300 ug of acid and you'll be alcohol-free with no effort for at least a few months.

But what if you drink to forget that you're too fucking ugly to have sex?

why?

also wearing make up

Hey now there are plenty of fish in the sea

i too wish to know why

Qt3.14

christ stop posting this slut it's just embarrasing now

Cocaine addiction. You won't be able to drink without buying expensive drugs too. Eventually you will fuck your life up enough to stop being such a pussy and just quit.

No

Alcy here
I stopped for two days and my anxiety almost went through the roof, I'm drinking beer instead of a fifth a night now

Put the fucking bottle down

she's like some weird bugged eyed monster freak that for some, fuck knows why, you post her every day, just fucking cringe

Drugs that make you trip balls generally have promising effects with addiction, look up ibogaine for instance.

Im in an AA meeting right now. Its worked for me so far. Ive been sober for 53 days now

That is your cortisol rising from the change and withdrawl. Try fighting through it. After a week you'll feel better. Also Theanine and green tea will help with anxiety, but it wont make you feel buzzed, just calm. Try again. You can beat it.

> Im in an AA meeting right now

OK, then tell us the one biggest lie every addict tells themselves.