Unconventional ways to make money! Preferably online and something not having to do with coding

Unconventional ways to make money! Preferably online and something not having to do with coding.

Let's here them Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a06E2mfcuz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump, i've seen these take off before

youtu.be/a06E2mfcuz8

this is so skeazy it might actually work

>go to craigslist
>type "i will take a dump on your chest for $$$"
>spend your days and nights literally shitting all over everyone else
>???
>profit

thanks user!

Ever heard of Fiverr?

There's a surprising number of closeted middle-aged gay men, many of them married with kids, who will pay out the ass to watch a cute guy in his twenties jerk off on cam.

Then they'll pay even more if you threaten to expose them.

I am 21, how can I find these guys? Craigslist?

Primedicedotcom base bet one win chance 30% increase bet on loss 60% basically free money but it adds up slowly

have heard, but never checked it out. Worth it?will check this out

Craigslist or gay dating apps like Grindr. You just have to be patient and know what to look for. How do you look? As long as you're not fucking obese you'll definitely get some play, but if you're skinny and not very hairy, you'll be fucking rolling in money before you know it.

more muscly than anything, hairy chest and shit tho.

That's great. You'll get some guys who want to meet in person for extra cash, and you can go ahead and do that if you want. Just be sure to set boundaries, like I'm willing to do X and Y, but not Z.

It's pretty much a place where people pay you $5 to do stuff. Talent or no talent.

I haven't been on that site in a while, but I thought it was pretty neat.

Sucking cock is a pretty good method.
Made 10 dollars the other day, and I only charged a penny.

Closeted married men will pay to give cute guys blow jobs. I know, because I've gotten paid several times.

how much on average do you think you've made? Wouldn't be so down for this but really need to pay rent.

also, inb4 get a job. I have a job it just pays shit.

$50-100 I've gotten.
I get $100 a week from this doctor that gives the most amazing blowjobs. He fingers my ass so well because he knows all of the weak points.

If you are going to get off, might as well get paid for it

Alright niggers, peep this shit

You can make a decent amount of money off of taking advantage of betting sites promotional offers, like each ones welcome bonus, i made like 40 dollars last week from it

>sign up
>get $50 welcome bonus in free bets
>bet for and against something to happen so you will win either way
>profit, move onto the next site

Some of the sites you'll have to prove you're 18 buts its not really a problem

pretty sure its called matched betting or something, but you should look it up, its probably the best answer your gunna get in this thread

ever heard of kickstarter?

I've actually looked into matched betting and just sorta forgot it existed! Thanks user!

I'm not gonna start a kickstarter for people to pay my rent. I'm not that guy.

Everyone has. That's the problem. There are people willing to write a novella for $5 so you better be ready to move mountains for pennies.

Dickfarmer checking in.

Hey dude

Whattup /bro?

Gig'd