So I'm a BBW, and I want to get fucked, I'm not that ugly, but I'm too shy to post a picture of my face...

So I'm a BBW, and I want to get fucked, I'm not that ugly, but I'm too shy to post a picture of my face. Tips for larger women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

timestamp with tits, or gtfo.

Be confident. Don't give a fuck that you're big. Own it As who you are, and guys will be lining up for you

this is why fat acceptance is the 2nd strongest cancer after 3rd wave feminism.

where are you at?

positive, life-affirmation courtesy of Sup Forums

Kill yourself

London

>Tips for larger women?
Wash between the folds.

Where are you? I'll hit that.

javascript:quote('698538726');

How well can you suck dick?

go to a gym and lose that fucking fat

First:
Then:
/thread

where you at?

Pretty sure that's just common sense lmao

Literally just bend over

one tip:
men love it when u whore urself out to Sup Forums
they can boast that they know you irl

that being said i need you to stuff ur front bum with bread and rub clit until it resembles this.

.....and Go!

LONDON

Awww shit, I'm in Ipswich. I could help you out ;)

You are going to need to be a little more forward than most girls.

Also, show up at the bar about 1 hour before it closes, sober, act drunk, find the guy there alone. Tell him you want to fuck. Go and fuck him.

This is why all the bitches think they are fucking cute n shit. Stop posting random shit u nigger and giving someone fake confidence.

Also, timestamp or gtfo.

many men love bbws nowdays!
Including me. i would love to make out with you

You got Kik? I'm in London.

BBW
Not that ugly

Choose one

Mfw someone on Sup Forums actually thinks they intimidate me

give me urs

Face makes nudes x2 as hot, OP.
The advice you're looking for likely won't come from here, as you're already aware of what you'd need to do.

Working out small-scale will really help you with confidence, as long as you don't give up. (again?).

one's man trash is..........................

.............is another man's trash.
i know a guy irl, skinny engineer, wife is a land whale. Maybe he had a fat mum, idk.

Stop eating cheeseburgers it makes your pussy taste and smell awful.

Jayde_en

show ass

user is right, you should kill yourself

Fuck you bitch I'll eat whatever I want ;)

too lazy soz

Lose weight

beat me to it

>Tips for larger women?
Gym.

Seriouslly, no decent man want to fuck landwhale

Advice: go to the gym to look better and also FEEL better about yourself, but don't feel bad about how u look. (I'm a guy, but going to the gym did help improve my life to a surprising degree)

Okay all of you come work out with me

Obviously.

Lose weight

I'll work out your arsehole with my dick

post face.. let /b give you makeup advice and help in general because honestly the only thing going for big bitches is a pretty face and huge tits.. so lets see your damn tits & face

> gr8 b8 m8

>BBW
Big Big Whale.

Leave the house and talk to people. It can't be that tough to find a guy who want's to get his dick wet.

Or go to the hood and find some black guys. We all know blacks love their thick white girls.

Eat better and workout. Literally just get up and walk for a few hours, it's easy and you'll feel better mentally and physically. Fresh air and movement are proven to aid in defeating depression and immensely help in weight loss. Get the fuck up and out homie.

Post nudes here after every sesh. Good enough, right?

Where you at? I'll do you a solid.

Find a black guy they usually fuck big girls

Blacks only fuck fat white women because they cannot fuck thin white women

I'm out every day

gtfo Denise. I'll never fuck your pannus.

i'm in London, add my kik tpit

a diet.

I know a guy, fitness freak civil engineer. His wife is literally a landwhale.

It happens.

Well u got half that equation right. Now you gotta stop binge eating everytime u have a shit day.

GL

but seriously do this now, you'll feel some much better

tits or gtfo

Is that the guy who's so whipped he's not even allowed to watch tv or read magazines or something else completely mundane because hamplanet there is afraid he'll see pictures of other women?

What a bunch of wanks in this thread, your fine as you are. Most these guys have issues with any girl, cause they cant get laid. Lookin' plenty sexy to me.

Lower your standards in men to having a penis and a pulse and you'll be fine.

this isnt a cringe thread fag

Apparently you're not allowed to be nice on Sup Forums

actually if you're a mortician and don't mind doing all the work, a pulse is optional too.

Xhamster

Really, I guess you one who posted kill yourself, What a twat.

top notch b8 m8 too bad it didn't work

go back to perving on little girls, fag.

I'd fuck you hard if I were close to London. You look sexy as fuck to me. More pics?

Go into a bar and ask who wants to fuck you. Hell, you will even get drinks bought for you.

Confirmed skinny nigger wanting to fuck a fat white blond bitch.

this

Oh damn, I'm in London and love a bit of BBW. Kik me: Grimlock2012

To be bigger than the norm isn't a fatality if you feel fine with it. If you don't, you should work hard to change, that's worth it. I'm sure you have a fine face :)

Do this and you won't get fucked in your lifetime

I'm into fitness.... fitness dick in yo' mouth.

Lose weight.

To me is all having the fat in the right places. Oh and nice sexy clothes

yep

youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0 :)

Muh dick

>lifts arm so flab lifts up
>tries to appear smaller than she is

But seriously, you look like a whale of a time

Bend over with spread legs?

I'd bend you over.

Just because you don't' like bigger women doesn't mean other men don't, sex is a very broad spectrum. If she is confident then men will flock.

I'm right short of 6 foot and it's intimidating for guys but they're all the same, they love sexy with confidence.

Go to a bar and flirt. Most guys are kind of desperate and you'll pretty much always find a guy willing to do it no strings attached.
Posting on craiglist would work too.

If you want to lose weight just start counting calories and cut soda and fast food out of your diet. After a month of that you'll probably have lost half a stone.

Learn to suck a mean cock.

Men are pigs.
Many men will fuck pretty much anything.
Even something as visually unappealing as you.
It isn't take that many effort.
Find a penis, any penis and gulp it down like you do the twinkies.

Spilling all over the place, fucking disgusting

The rude comments are just moody anons projecting :3

London here, add me on kik: tpit

Whereabouts in London?

Just follow the rules first op

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Comes down to a few simple things honestly. First, realize that you're going to get rejected a bunch. This is not remotely problematic. There's a lot of horny cock out there, and if you treat it as a commodity whose opinion you don't really credence, you'll be able to find plenty of it that likes fat women. I'm married to a fat girl. She makes me supremely fucking happy. You think I'm remotely concerned with anyone else's opinion of that when I'm balls deep in her soft supple ass? Not a chance. Second thing though is, and take this from a long time former fat kid, don't get skinny, get fit. I hate working out and I love food. But the 8-10 hours of misery I put in each week to stay healthy enough is WELL worth it to feel capable, strong and motivated the rest of the time, and even Van Lewens isn't SO fucking delicious as to be worth the lethargic mess it makes me feel like for the rest of the day. Get strong and realize that no one's as supremely put together as each endeavors mightily to prove, and you'll have no problem getting your fair share.

Go to a club get drunk and fuck some guy, also more pics

North

I'm in north london

Nah

Kik?