What are some things that you assume to be true in football without ever actually looking into it? Personally...

What are some things that you assume to be true in football without ever actually looking into it? Personally, I assume that every player that's good at passing is also an excellent free kick taker. Pic related, I have no idea if he's good at free kicks or not, I just assume that he is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hyJ2eztIlwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I assume that african players have bigger dicks then asian ones

he used to take them before messi was good but he wasn't anything special at that.

I assume that every kid hyped up by English media is actually pathetic.

I assume that every italian defender is great. I mean, most of the time they are.

I assume brazilian players are always meme dribblers

>I assume that every English player actually pathetic.

Honestly I assume that players who are really fast are the best at the game. But if that were true Theo Walcott and Freddy adu would've been truly GOAT

I assume your flag is kinda rare

It's the opposite for me. I assume the best players are usually fast. It honestly surprised me when people said Zidane was pretty slow and that Cristiano's 40m time kinda sucks.

I assume spanish players are born with diving skills

No, it's just PTSD from the Protestant wind.

Xabi Alonso is also horribly slow, i bet most people ITT can run faster than him.

Goalkeepers are failed field players.

I assume I am going to score at least one goal per game.

i assume that messi is a fucking choker FUCK YOU MESSI FORRO

I assume that every professional player is faster than me

But when I really think about it, I have got to be faster than Per Mertesacker and Giroud. They're slow as fuck.

Americunts, why that obsession with being fast or not? It's the ball what has to run, not you.

I assume players who rely on pace are actually really, REALLY fucking shit at the game and have to be one trick pony athletes in order to succeed at the highest level. I also assume the best passers are the most autistic for some odd reason.

What good is knocking the ball forward if everyone else can beat you to the ball? How the fuck are you any good in a counterattack if you're struggling to make it past the half circle?

Well, passing is mental math

>the only way to play offense is to hoof the ball forward
Fucking christ lad stop watching the EPL it's rotting your brain

Bald centre-backs and defenders in general are usually less skilled.

Look OPs pic m8, nobody will be faster than the ball. You just need to know what to do with it. Xavi signed for Barça after a scouter saw him not moving in a game where a bunch of 10yo kids where running after the ball.

Of course there will be fast players, but those aren't the one in charge of decisions. That's one of the things that makes Messi way above CR

>tfw autismo who likes to play winger
>played lazy b2b a la Lampard one time and put in some GOAT through balls
>coach barely every played me, and after that it was always in midfield
Tbf I'm slow as fuck and a terrible dribbler, I just like cutting inside

Should've went full Xavi, tell someone to record your games, send it to Barca's training camp, and we could've gotten rid of Bradley in the USMNT midfield. It's all your fault. Fuck you.

Sorry m8, I'm the least athletic guy ever, Xavi could probably beat me at pickup basketball today

I'm a complete scatterbrain but apparently have genius level fluid reasoning, so start teaching your son to play with blocks if you want him to replace the Bradleys of this world

I'm not talking about hoofing the ball. I'm talking about situations like this.

3:42
youtu.be/hyJ2eztIlwQ

Oh shit, you just reminded me of this time in high school in gym when I made a vertical pass between two kids for my teammate to score. I'll probably never be able to do that ever again.

If you're slow you don't try to get in a foot race like that. Move inward to shrink the field, make quick 1-2 passes while moving forward with your attackers to work the ball in the box.

It's like was saying, the ball is doing the moving, the players are just guiding it in different directions

CABELO RASPADO
CHUTEIRA PRETA
BEBE DANONE

It's quite the contrary according to most people in our country, companheiro.

>calling soccer "football"