Sup Forums opinion of onision

Sup Forums opinion of onision

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LH5ay10RTGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who?

Calm and sporting young gentleman with a good taste in music and a great intellect.

I now you're joking, but a lot of people do think this.

My question is, how could he be so smart if he's so unfunny? I always found the smartest people have the most refined sense of humor. His is... well.. he's a youtuber.

fake and gay

A fucking gay nerd. I only watched his video on evalion though, but that was enough obviously. I miss her. I kinda had a crush on her (well actually only now that she's gone. I'm feeling melancholic).

Literally the biggest cuck in all of history. Why he has fans that enjoy his content unironically is a mystery to me.

Self hating white knight

Literal Cancer

Unfunny onionboy
Too easy to roast

You know, with how he articulates himself you can actually yell he has some shred of intelligence to him.

However his mind has become so polluted with cuckoldery and leftist propaganda that he just uses his intelligence to perform mental gymnastics, rather than actual reasoning.

He's not smart, what are you talking about?

>he thinks jump cuts are good
His shit editing pisses me off more than some of the shit he says

>I always found the smartest people have the most refined sense of humor.
cringe

him and leafy are the cancer of youtube

>You know, with how he articulates himself
megacringe

>Being articulate = being intelligent
Only dumb people fall for this meme

youtube.com/watch?v=LH5ay10RTGY
Criiiingeeeeeeee

His videos where he acts like a blithering retard for the sake of comedy are pretty intentional given is viewerbase

Very accurate response, he has gotten worse as time pases.

I liked his I'm a Banana video at one point cos it was thoroughly confusing. Then it got really irritating, then I realised it was wrong of me to like it in the first place.

His videos are really annoying to watch because his jumpcuts after every sentences.

same fam...

feminist faggot

Yes but I still don't like him and you should neither.

>You guys I'm not actually a fucking idiot and a creep those videos were all fake lol wow you must feel stupid for falling for all that fake shit I totally never did