S/fur

s/fur

I know you deserve to live, you haven't murdered anybody that i know of, and you dont seem like the type to wrong people either.

i want to boop her nose.

My views on life are different than everyone else. By my own beliefs, I don't deserve to live.

Well, I think the opposite!
Don't be too hard on yourself, friend!

I've tried. I'm very bad at it, as with everything else.

I want to impale my vagina on a pair of massively thick, throbbing dragonshafts.

You can't be bad at everything, and sure, it may be hard to go easy on one's self, but eventually you'll find yourself relenting.

This image confuses me

I don't believe that.

thats pretty fucking lewd.

Give it a try and you'll be moderately happier!

Draka is lewd. Deal with it.

I'm sick of trying because it never works. I don't want to be happy, I just want to die. I want everyone to stop caring about me so I can kill myself.

Where to find more of this?

Stop that.

watch that edge, you might cut someone.

Needs just a wee bit more jpg

I'll never stop caring about you, Dash.

Everywhere you go, people will care about you.
There is no stopping that.

e621.net, it has a glorious "search" function..

I don't care anymore. I don't care what anyone thinks of me.

You're just wasting your time and energy. Spend it one continuing to get stronk or something, I don't know.

I don't know why. People are fucking stupid from what I've seen. There's absolutely no reason for anyone to like me, and I don't deserve to live. Anyone who believes otherwise is objectively wrong in my mind. The reasoning behind it it insane by most people's views, and I don't care about trying to explain it.

>I don't care anymore. I don't care what anyone thinks of me.

>I want everyone to stop caring about me so I can kill myself.

>I don't deserve to live.
>Implying life is something that is deserved and not just a pure coincidence

i always knew'd that this pic was so usefull

Not going to debate the stupid thing, there are mountains of evidence.

And why do you think you don't deserve to live?

(metaphorically) look at me, if you really wanted to kill yourself you would have done it by now. But you haven't and you wont because you realize deep down that if you killed yourself you would just move your problems to other people like a wimp would do. you are not a wimp, life only gives you what it thinks you can handle; are you going to back down or become the bad ass life wants you to be? i think you should beat life at its own game and take on whatever is troubling you. don't you chicken out, suicide isn't your only option.

Dash, I honestly love you, and don't want you to kill yourself.

If you're going to an hero at least don't be a faggot about it, go fight for Hezbollah or something in Syria. Maybe you'll find purpose there

With the way those wings are designed, does this mean she technically has four arms?

Dash just needs more semen in his system.

I mean I don't care about anyone that isn't my family. Quite frankly, I don't care about them all that much either. I'd just rather not kill myself knowing how terrible it would be for everyone, emotionally, and financially.

It doesn't matter. If I told you then I'd just seem completely insane, which I don't think is wrong either.

I don't care about trying. There's no point. Life is meaningless. Nothing matters. Neither you, not I, nor anyone you know. Everyone just believes that because it's what they want to believe. It doesn't mean it's true.

No, you don't. You don't even know me. You couldn't possibly love me.

No. I don't like fighting.

No, just cyanide.

Anyone know the artist of this? Image search doesn't find anything and the signature is blurry af

stop whining fagget

Lewd.
I'm a listener, continue.
Strype.

I should clarify. When I say "how terrible it would be for everyone" I mean everyone in my family. I truly do not care about anyone else outside of my family.

I'm not, you fucking idiot. There's literally nothing I said that is whining. I'm explaining my beliefs.

I'm inclined to believe this guy knows what he's talking about

I may not know you that well, but I still love you!

I want to rape you so fucking hard.

>No, you don't. You don't even know me. You couldn't possibly love me.

Not that guy but
>What the fuck is human instinct to form social bonds

>I'm not, you fucking idiot. There's literally nothing I said that is whining. I'm explaining my beliefs.
hmm shut up cunt

i know whats best for s/fur

calm down bunny butt.

ok man, im just gonna say this. nothing in life matters and nothing you ever contribute will last. that doesnt mean you shouldnt try at anything and give up. if you do that your not living and youre already dead. you say you dont care but you do, just enough to complain to all of us about how your life sucks. you came here to find a reason to live so im going to give you one. if you leave a part of these therads dies. Your a part of the day for some of the regular posters here. more than often all of us have a shit day at work and wee get on here and forget most of our troubles at least for a little bit. if you go i could deal with it ut your going to hurt more people than just yourself. i dont want you to leave either.

rabbits don't have paw pads

It doesn't matter. My belief is that nothing matters. Simple as that. But to elaborate and say that humans do matter, it's certainly none of us. Generation after generation our genetic capability deteriorates further into physical incompetence and psychological chaos. Humans are nothing compared to what they once were due to the rise of civilization. We are weak, stupid, and absolutely insane. Society has strayed completely from nature, and humans have this arrogant belief that they're above all other animals when it's completely the opposite. The only reason we're alive is because of civilization and society, which has only destroyed this planet. Humans are disgusting creatures.

Love is meaningless to me, as with everything else.

I don't care.

Humans are fucking stupid.

Why? What could I possibly mean to anyone? I'm no one. Just some faggot who sits here and posts all day. I don't matter. There's nothing about me that anyone should like or care about. I don't know why so many people have some kind of emotional attachment to me, but I don't like it or understand it.

s h u t u p
h
u
t
u
p

Pic related: rabbit foot.

>You're a retarded faggot idiot.

Why aren't there any dragon photomorphs?

Also, according to what I've been reading recently, I exhibit every symptom of schizoid personality disorder. And I'm already certain that I have borderline personality disorder as well. I don't think anyone cares, nor should they, but that's just sorta interesting I guess. It gives insight into who I really am.

You will care once my cock enters that sexy ass of yours you fucking embodiment of catastrophe

troll harder faggot

>Humans are fucking stupid.
Edgy
You're not much better yourself pal

lol

The belief of all humans being innately bad will pass, I'm sure we've all thought about it at one point, but try not to dwell in it.
You do know that in evil, good must exist too, right?

Not in front of the children!

I never once said I was, you fucking retard. I consider myself to be even worse than everyone else. Dipshit.

Someone please find me a dragon photomorph!

No, it won't. You're being overly optimistic. Don't try to make light of this situation because your optimism means nothing to me. And I don't believe in good or evil. I truly do not care about anything.

You sure do give off an aura of pretentiousness

Daily reminder

>pretentiousness
You have absolutely no idea what that word means. Stop using it.