What do finns do in the sauna all day?

What do finns do in the sauna all day?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/08/sauna-championship-russian-dead
youtube.com/watch?v=d4H70U26HxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sit

what happens in the sauna, stays in the sauna

How do finns call sauna in finish? We've got the word BANYA wich isn't same as sauna lel

Will cute girls laugh at my penis when I'm there if I'm a grower?

Doesn't word "sauna" sound Finnish enough?
In pretty much all mixed saunas I've been to people were wearing towels or swimsuits.

also they spread gay saunas to the world, so thanks to them

buddsecks :DDDDDDD

Oh...

sit and drink kvass

In russia or finland?

We're not in the sauna all day, only 1 hour on average

Why do you prefer sauna over bath?

Are saunas mixed or separated men/women?

drink beer or vodka

drink and touch your friends naked bodies (no homo)

I haven't been in a sauna for about 15 years.

separated ofc, other well knowing peoples can sometimes do mixed

In Russia and Europe around Alps — Italy, Austria, etc. I know that Finns go to sauna naked, but guess if you will wear a towel around your hips it won't be offensive or defiantly

I wonder... do workplaces in Finland have their own sauna?

>sauna with dad
>makes fun of my penis
never again

Probably not unless there's also a swimming pool and stuff. So no, generally not.

If they have showers, they most likely have a sauna too

Ok kiddo what's the max temp that you can survive in sauna?

now I want to work in Finland just so that I can relax in the sauna during lunchtime

Your can play "klonkku" (gollum in english) in sauna

>one person is klonkku
>klonkku hides under sauna sheets, searching for the ring
>he stabs his fingers though little holes between sheets
>when klonkku hits other player butthole with finger, target player becomes next klonkku

110 C for finns, lower for russians

theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/08/sauna-championship-russian-dead

Mitä vittua.

Yeah lol I've read this article that's why i was asking
100C is a fucking hell for me, I tried it only once and then I came out of the sauna and fell daint into the snow.

you are not true Finn unless you have played klonkku at least once

and foreigners and and transferstudents prepare, you know what awaits you in your first sauna evening

Yeah 100 C is far from enjoyable experience. 80 is the sweet spot imo

You're going straight into the oven.

This pretty much. Touching other person vitalities is no homo in sauna, it's a sign of healthy friendship and brotherhood.

He wanted to huniliate you then ravage your boipucci

as long as you dont make eye contact, foreigners should know this.

Normal habit is to sing "katyusha", Finnish version ofc. After every line, we throw more water to heaterplace.

If there is still people in the sauna after it's over, we shout out the first verse of out national anthem and then run to lake, snow or sea, depending of the season.

youtube.com/watch?v=d4H70U26HxM

You can't be serious?

i'm afraid it is my dear burger, but it's not strange since everyone has to get through it. just don't get erection or weal towel, and you will be ok.

Its alternate name Is "oma kolo toisen kolo"
>Own hole other's home
Its pretty much the same thing except you dont have to be in sauna to play

We play "turn off the lights and guess whose in our mouth".
Rules are pretty straight forward.

Hmm interesting

What if they accidentally milk your prostate?

Then it's polite to clean up the mess you have caused

Finnish saunas don't have a guy who comes to clean up the loads?

Well others believe that there is a sauna tont, especially in old saunas. He is an elf that blesses the sauna, and it's a good manner to throw few woods to heater after you stop saunaing, to the tont can relax in sauna aswell. If you don't, he will be angry.

>whose
>american education

>sauna tont
why did i laugh at this

well since i've not seen sauna thread for a while, let me give some useful tips for first time sauna bathers

>do not eat too much b4 going to sauna, you will otherwise fell very bad, trust me
>wooden heated sauna is so much better than electronic one, seriously
>make sure you have enough drink, because you will sweat pretty much: 0,5 - 0,75 liter per half an hour will do
>beer is definitely the best sauna drink
>you may drink inside sauna or outside in terrace or lounge/hanging room etc
>no not wear towel or swimsuit inside sauna, otherwise you are a faggot
when you leave sauna temporarily to cool, socialize with friends and drink beer to terrace, you may put a towel around you, especially if it's wintern and cold outside. however, if you spend like 15minutes in sauna, you storage so much warm to your body that you could survive another 10-15mins in +0 C temperature without feeling any cold.
>it may be good idea to bring two towels if you are going to have a long sauna session, use first one when you socialize outside (if will be wet from sweat) and use second one to dry yourself when you actually leave sauna
>60-80 C is a good temperature
>this is important: you should throw water to that fucking heaterplace (kius) so it will make steam, that is the main idea of sauna. image affiliates.
>seriously, i have seen SO many "finnish" saunas abroad that doesn't even have a fucking water bucket near kiuas so you can't throw water. as a result, the atmosphere in sauna is fucking stale and offers 0 comfort.
>it's a good manner to use little sheet under your ass in public sauna. however, most of public saunas offer disposable ones.
>there is nothing sexual in sauna. your should be able to have a sauna with your crush without getting erection. do not believe in the stories that fellow finns are telling in this thread.

aand comment too long, going to continue soon

My job has a sauna.

do you have these in your saunas? we don't take sauna without wiping yourself with these brooms

we don't keep them in water, only pour some on them over the stove before using and we beat ourselves with them

Yes, we make them from birch.
In autumn it's a bit painful tho because there is no much leaves in trees, pic related. I think i still have scars in my waist after last time.

That is why you make more vihtas in the summer for the storage. In the winter you pick them up and put those branches sons of birches in a bucket of water.

we do it too