I am writing an informative essay on doping and general cheating (bribery etc) in the sporting community and need a...

I am writing an informative essay on doping and general cheating (bribery etc) in the sporting community and need a quote from a book (e-book available online) to finish it off

What sport biographies or books do you know of that have a powerful quote about this topic? Cheers spuh

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sport/2013/jan/14/nicole-cooke-drugs-retires
bjsm.bmj.com/content/38/6/666.full
libgen.io/foreignfiction/index.php?s=lance armstrong&f_lang=0&f_columns=0&f_ext=0&f_group=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lance armstrong

I had a look around for that but I can't seem to find his book available as a pdf for free, I'll try again now though, thanks

anything by jim rome. he really makes me think

"The victor will never be asked if he told the truth." - Adolf Hitler

>doping
>cheating

good goy sheep

Tyler Hamilton's book

Appreciate the shitposts and suggestions

I've gone with a quote about Ben Johnson, former "Canadian" sprinter

I don't think your billion pages long essay on these issues is going to be good with only one book quote.

a truly mental dooper

Nicole Cooke had some strong words about doping
theguardian.com/sport/2013/jan/14/nicole-cooke-drugs-retires

Arnold Schwarzenegger on dianabol-'the breakfast of champions'

Why do you need a quote from fiction book in a highschool science(or 'science') essay?

U hollywood generation

bjsm.bmj.com/content/38/6/666.full
I wrote my dissertation on the ethics of performance enhancing drugs for a BA in philosophy, this guy is really good if you're interested in just doping in sports. he shits out tons of articles, is a chair at oxford and doesn't overcomplicate things like most academics

There's a reference table on exactly this re: Rio Olympics at meatspin.fr

you're fucking welcome

"It's only cheating if you get caught"

The 30 for 30 on Marion Jones is a good one... She was an Olympic track star who was popped for doping and got stripped of her medals.

Should be on Netflix still

THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO WRITE IS THAT EVERY LIVING ACTUAL CHAMPION IN ANY SPORT IS ON DOPE!!!

>general cheating (bribery etc) in the sporting community
that subject matter is way too broad unless you are 14

Post the essay

>The sad thing about doping is how much it obscures our appreciation of greatness.

- Malcolm Gladwell

libgen.io/foreignfiction/index.php?s=lance armstrong&f_lang=0&f_columns=0&f_ext=0&f_group=1