Give one good reason why you hate all black people

Give one good reason why you hate all black people

>protip: you can't

Because they're niggers

And all white people are inbred. What's your point?

theyre 5% of the US population but commit 90% of the crime.

nigger

They're niggers

This

I don't have a police record. Why hate me? I've done nothing wrong.

Experience. I have never had a single positive experience with a negro.

So you hate all black people because of a few? Sounds pretty ignorant if you ask me.

A black friend "borrowed" my SNES Mario Kart and him and his family left town 4 days later. None of my friends knew he was moving. He never told me. Clearly just wanted to steal my fucking Mario Kart. That's my reason.

you are an exception to the group as a whole, or the minority within a minority

9 out of 10 is a pretty high number to be the people committing the crimes

stereotypes exist for a reason.

its why you get behind asians when youre in line to be checked out getting on a plane, they dont carry much and have slip on shoes

Nigger detected

Not because of a few. Because of many. IDGAF if you think that is ignorant. Your opinion is worthless to me.

Edgy teenager detected

13% of the population and 50% of the homicides***

13% of the population and 90% of all crimes in total, not just homicides

and yes i lump minor thievery with muder, its a crime they, for the most part cannot be civil and abide by the laws

Easy, I hate all of you can't cunt beta faggots. Everybody would include all blacks. Any more st00pid questions you pot stirring, unoriginal, SJW faggot?

Look at it this way, if every time you encountered a dog you got bitten, would you give dogs the benefit of the doubt that not all are vicious animals or would you distrust them and avoid dealing with them?

DOJ statistics say that white people are 5x more likely to commit a crime than black people. In 2015, there were over 4 million reported crimes perpetrated by white people while black people committed 955k+ crimes.

Clearly white people are committing more crimes than black people are.

Was that even English?

They are ugly

It's no coincidence many of the highest rated countries for happiest population have higher densities of whites.

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I don't think white people now are the same white people from the 50's and back. I mean, clearly here on Sup Forums all white people are racist, but Sup Forums isn't the entire white population.

Because their skin color is aesthetically ugly as fuck and looks like somebody stuck a white person in a fire.

Tell that to North Korea

That's why you hate black people? KYS faggot.

I feel that my prejudices are entirely justified and in fact may have saved my life. I'm afraid that nothing you can say or do will change my views.

I don't hate black people, I hate dumb niggers

Good fake statistics. How about according to FBI crime stats, per capita black people commit crime at 12x the rate of whites? Or how they commit 60% of violent crimes in America while making up 13%? Oh wait, it's mostly black males, so make that 60% of violent crimes are committed by 6.5% if the population.

"but whites commit more crime!" They are the overall majority of the country. It would be absurd if they didn't.
Chalk it up to having a overall lower IQ than whites and more testosterone.

So you're going to hate someone simply for the color of their skin instead of the type of person they are? Good to know the mentality of white people then.

there's very few people who hate "all" black people

Seems it's more your problem than it is mine.

According to the DOJ about 4x more crimes are committed by whites than blacks.
Whites make up shit 64% of the population, while blacks are 12% of the population.
If you can't see why that a race making up only 12% of the population causing 1/4 of a race that makes up 64% of the population is ridiculous, then you're a retard. A black person is more likely to have a criminal record than to have a clean one, at least with whites it's a lot smaller %of our race committing crimes.

Found the angry nigger, go bleach your skin so that you don't look like a white person who caught on fire.
>Your ashy skin is the char breaking off

>How dare you judge somebody for the color of their skin and not who they are!?
>Fucking white people
Kek, nice b8 m8

I was raised in an ignorant, hostile environment and then those niggers killed my family.

The only thing I hate about black people, is that we're supposed to call them black when they're actually brown. But no, that doesn't sound as cool, so we're all supposed to lie.

Damn

Because you're all hanging on race like it's relevant. You realize your perpetuation of "Our lives matter" is only enhancing the deep seeds... Right?

I dont. Morgan Freeman is alright

I don't hate all black people. Just American, inner-city black people obsessed with hip-hop culture.

I hate the color brown.

I know man. I was fucking livid.

cuz of their skin color man

That's pretty Kek and fucked up

>Bro u just need to ignore race, it doesn't mean anything :^)
Because Detroit, Atlanta, and Chicago all had lower crimes rates and higher economical value when the black population went up, right? Oh wait...

because they aren't white.

/thread

That's not what I'm saying. Niggers are niggers because they need to pretend they're still niggers. Most are worse than niggers now. Stealing from society rather than working for it.

See, even here everyone ignores me. I really feel like we should address this guys.

I hate all races equally. Everyone fucking sucks