Hey Sup Forums I have a new project for you. Influence this land whale to change into a body of desire...

Hey Sup Forums I have a new project for you. Influence this land whale to change into a body of desire. Consider this week one of many to come. Let me display the fruit of our efforts.

She's not a land whale. She's got the perfect body, lets see tits

We have work to do.

Tits now

become ssbbw, then I'll marry u

take this thread to /fit/
she'll be doing SS and taking Test shots in no time

Done. But consider this as a more extreme transformation done in less time.

checked

what kind of witchcraft is this.

dam son

wasted trips

Do you want Sup Forums to insult you for motivation?

Insults, write requests, calorie restriction, the works.

apparently you must wear a too-too everywhere, that will shame you into losing weight

Can i see your bum then?

Big source of creativity

post tits OP

I'd train you if we'd fuck.
>Before
>During
>Maybe after the transformation if you still want

Zzzz. There's like a thousand people asking for that on /fit/. That's why I left.
99/100 it's a waste of time unless they've proved their dedication through a display of newbie results.

it should be a crime to make anything in pink that big. let me see you in something smaller fatty. Start running

really sucks she has the big butt and gut but small tits. she cant even get fat in the good areas. fail

No bread no chocolate no fizzy drinks,start lifting and drink lots of water,lift then run eat your protein but nothing fried

Do squats

I'd rather be a product of Sup Forums than /fit/. I'll make this a series of durings until I feel content. Most likely won't stop until 110. Currently 193.

Get a tan

My gf is 210 and is not saggy like you,you must lift more to tighten your tummy,and run to keep it off

Hoe much do you eat?what is your typical meal a day

Diet from here on is going to be very very restricted

/fit/ is basically Sup Forums who actually know what they're talking about.

I mean look at this
Broscience as fuck, lol.
Plus you'll only be able to post a few times before you get shoo-ed away as an attention whore.

What country you live in anyway?
It'll be a pretty quick decider if it's even possible.

Oven cook everything healthy,meat that is meats like chicken and fish,have beef once a week but not too much as it adds mass,although in your case that will be a good thing so its chicken beef fish but beef 2 nights a week

It is not bro science it is real

Eat veg all the time and eat your fruit

I have doubts about them standing behind my methods to achieve this. I'm not looking for the standard fix. I want to run on humiliation and restriction. I'm in the US.

Unfortunately I no longer have a functioning oven but if I break and absolutely have to eat I'll use my steamer. I have a preference of liquid fasting at this time.

That'll work as long as you're fine with getting fat again after you lose the weight

Hmmmm don't under estimate me just yet

Then eat steam veg and fish only whilst doing cardio and lifting

No, you're talking about a general shift in bodyfat composition which isn't dictated by specific activities.

Yeah I could've been really down with that, but I'm UK.

If you mean spot reduction I know that is not real,my gf is 210 and her body is tighter than ops pic,she lifts and then runs,follows her diet and looks great for it

No such thing as a great fatty

I'll pass her soon anyway ;)

Yeah not spot reduction but a general raise in TDEE will both "tighten" and "keep it off" assuming caloric intake remains the same.
Could be lifting, running, swimming whatever.
If you're talking about "tone", comfort and health that's a different story.

This Unless she's a lanklet or on juice.

Or

>210
>looks great
Pick one.

Why are you desperately trying to convince us that your obese lardqueen of a gf is attractive op? You're making me gag.

>A WILD NIGGA APPEARS

Tell ya girl her stomach looks fine. If i were her boyfriend she wouldn't have to lose shit...now dump some ass pics.

Being compared to a 210 tubby is exactly what I needed hahaha

OP is the one pictured, just to clarify

Replace all carbs with vegetables and chicken breast. Make sure to drink 1 gallon of water each day. This should get you started on losing decent anount of weight but you need to detox yourself aswell. The inside needs to be able to out produce the outside for easier results.

Working out cam be usually your typical workout for women. Physical care is easier than actually taling care of your body. No more pizza, pasta nothing just veggies and a form of meat would be ok. Not fatty stuff like bacon or ham with a lot of salts. Good luck.
Also I've done this myself and I helped someone else do the same. It should help you lose 15 lbs in the first month. Just make sure to detoxify your body.

I'm op who is posting alone, lardass gloating is unrelated to me. At least I'm being honest with myself.

>lardass gloating
Wat?

Thanks user, I won't let you down

Curious, what are your goals?

No pork, unfortunately pprk has more fats than any of the other animals. Stick with 1 meat for a week. Just make sure you have your gsllon in and veggies, don't forget to make s morning workput routine.

I love an ass that fat... send her my way and I would fuck her skinny

Something of this variety

Nice, good goal. For aesthetic reasons, personal, feel out-of-shape, get a BF, etc?

Extreme self esteem issues brought on by years of abuse and relationships ended by cheating :)

Shes 5 9 and works out and eats right,I don't get the problem here,she's tone not fat,think what you will

So what do you want?flab or toned?

Jim Profit

That's rough. Sorry Op. Props for embarking on building a new you. Just know you're already sexy and going up from there.

Nobody cares about your Amazonian fatty gtfo

I do and fuck you shitskin nigger

Don't be flabby

Stay mad :^)

No thanks