I watched the Olympics today

>I watched the Olympics today

>And I saw this " American" Ibtihaj Muhammad supposed to represent us (and happily lost against a pretty blond French )

>I am definitely convinced that I must vote Trump

Prove me that I should vote Clinton

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discourse_on_Voluntary_Servitude
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you must really be retarded if an olympic result is your reason behind voting trump. i feel sorry for you.

not about the result, just about the point that now americans athlètes wearing hijab like fuckjing retarded muslim countries !

The Religion of Evil loses again. Allah wills it.

olympic result? read again carefully

she's at the olympics, you're on Sup Forums.

>she wins.

>nationality
>religion
How dumb are you?

From my first impression, you're definitely a trump voter.

So for your american woman + hijab = normal

Proud?

Hating muslims makes of you a faggot. Voting for trumpshit makes of you a double faggot. Being addicted to Sup Forums makes of you one of the biggest retarded faggot ever

Tolerate Women in hijab = biggest faggot ever !

maybe you should, dumbfuck

she's an american muslim....what part are you having trouble understanding, hick?

People would have lost their heads if they didn't let her compete.

Lel, the only thing this shows is that muslim women are more alpha than white women in America.

> American
> Muslim

CNN wanted this loser to carry the flag?

Whats the problem here?

> See

I dont see a problem here.

where you come from? (NY and LA doesnt count)

I love how liberals think the "hijab" is some beautiful thing. Or compare it to a veil or someshit.

The hijab is actually a symbol of oppression by Islam. Its actually an anti-rape shield women are forced to wear in the middle east. Its actually in the teachings of Islam. That they must wear it, bc they will otherwise tempt muslim men into raping them, if they dont. And that they will deserve it, if they dont wear it, and get raped, or assaulted.

And this cunt knew she is a mediocre athlete. So she promoted her hijab to stand out and seem special to liberals.

REtarded liberals actually wanted her to carry the American Olympic flag....her only accomplishment ever in life...she wears a towel on her head. They were mad the honor was given to our most celebrated WINNER, gold medalist Michael Phelps. They wanted a bitch who has never done anything to just get a participation honor for wearing a towel on her head.

If you are not special...just wear a towel in the West. Liberals will think you are like Jesus walking the earth, brave.

This bitch does not care about America or the west, like many muslims. She cares about Islam, Mohammad, and her towel more. More than actually America.

Im pretty sure liberals would have been happy with her carrying the ISIS flag as well, instead of the American flag. They would have call her brave.

Fuck Islam.
Fuck Mohammad.
Fuck baby mind liberals that helped bring the destruction of Europe with Islam, and now want to help destroy America.

But in the west, western idiot muslims wear it to seem special to idiot liberals. And to further brainwash them that Islam is anything but a radial cancer. Its the new social currency in the west.

Mohammad was nothing but a violent warlord, slaver, promoter of rapes, decapitator, proven liar, and child molester. And anybody that "respects" him, or Islam, as the ideal for mankind, should move to ISIS. Because they are no longer logical humans.

Rural illinois. Ive voted republican my whole life as well. I dont see a problem with her, if she is here legally. I dont get mad at jews with the yarmurkle.

yeah...you still didnt make a point. im suspecting b8, but that would be too smart for you

Thx god !!
When I saw the Iraqi womenr liberated from isis emove their hijab I immediately thought of all these idiot liberals

Calm down Bubba. Was your pet goat raped by Abdul or something?

Trumptards are eternally butthurt as usual i see.

Western liberals cant argue with logic, and reality, so they just come up with funny names, or bring out the "racist" card, or some other baby shit.

Move to France, Sweden, Germany, if you like Islam so much. Go see how beautiful they have made it. Better yet, move to all the muslim majority countries of the middle east and Africa....you will love it. Just dont be white, or a woman. Be sure you are armed, police wont help you anymore.

Ok? What does this have to do with a woman voluntarily wearing one to the Olympics? If we dictate what people can wear we are just as bad as people who dictate what people have to wear.

what does this have to do with the election at all?

Actually, Abdul is most likely raping his cousin, since inbreeding rates are the highest in the Islamic world. Or raping their child, or other women. Since Islam has a big rape culture. But yeah, on the side, most likely raping goats too.

I dont have a goat. I have a dog. Which muslims hate too, and love to kill. Since one barked at Mohammad once. And dogs hate muslims too. They can sense duplicity often in humans. And cowardice.

he believes the athlete was picked by skin color and not ability.

First time in my life I have endured another country than the Us and i feel proud !

No logic involved in being asspained that a muslim represented america in the olympics, fuckface.

Not muslim dear fag, MUSLIM With a Fucking HIJAB

Read this

and what does the election have to do with that?
pretty silly since she had to compete in qualifications to compete on the us team.

Aaand the french athlete just lost to a slav finishing 4th. Meaning 3 slavs getthe medals

Nothing. Its just that Western muslims lie and manipulate Western liberals into thinking its a "beautiful" symbol of Islam. To get special social priviIege in west. Like this hijab wearing cunt: A nobody, mediocre athlete(lost easily), thats getting more recognition/fame by western press, than some actual American medal winners.

Its not a symbol of beauty, or freedom. Its a symbol of injustice, oppression of women, and sexual slavery through the Middle East, and North Africa.

And any woman muslim that tells u otherwise, is either brainwashed, or lying.

Liberals eat this baby Disney shit up though. They actually think Islam is like Aladdin Disney movie in the world. And 99% of them dont know shit about it, except what our corrupt media, or lying politicians try to convince us its "peaceful". When its NEVER been peaceful since it started violently and with terror 1500 years ago by warlord child molesting slaver decapitator Mohammad.

Yea but maybee politics can make a rules for ban HIJAB from USA official Olympic outfit

wow u so woke

/Thread

why would they? i understand you hate muslims but if you believe in freedom, she has the right to have a religion

It's funny how people think it's okay to discriminate against muslims for oppression against women and then at the same time support christianity in the US, which is just oppressive to a lesser extent.

Suuuck my baguette America
We wooped your ass now you're muhammad

cri moar

Real life liberal here. We mostly just think everyone should mind their own goddamn business. I'm sorry the napkin head lady hurt your feely wheelies.

>just as oppressive to a lesser extent

what?

Joan of Arc

Fuck off back to plebbit with your apologist bullshit. Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice and it's clear you have no spine

Aahahah fucking fag, Hijab is not in Koran !!!!!
Real free muslim women dosent wear BLACK HIJAB !!!
Kill yourself

Muslims aren't American... you must be new here

>muh secret online hate board
Wow what a faggot.

>Just as oppressive
>to a lesser extent

Its not secret but we all know what ideas are spread here

>just as oppressive as Christianity

Are you fucking retarded, or just a Western liberal Democrat?

At worst some Christian idiot will make a poster, or not bake a cake for some queers.

Islam, is killing gays legally right now in over 10 muslim countries, it prevents women from driving, or working, it legally beats them, it has a rape culture, it has child brides as legal in much of the Islamic world. Islam wants to kill you, and everybody in the building over some cartoons.

Islam thinks we should all be living under oppressive Sharia law, instead of western laws.

Seriously, wake the fuck up western liberal. People like you have brought about the destruction of once great Europe. With your baby minds.

You fucking idiot islamic apologist. Or do you just dont know shit about islam, and get all your knowledge of it, from TYT blogs, or Buzzfeed?

>history

Wouldnt that mean you are more mad at the media than her?
Listen if she won the qualifiers, she qualified for the Olympics. Ginny thrasher was a no name shooter who just barely edged out the competition, she was not favored to win yet she did. She has been all over the media, so has Biles. I think your problem is you dislike the media, uet follow the very media that is producing content you dont like. Here is a hint from an insider into the media industry: if you dont like what they say, dont consume their product.

The straight up anti muslim shit is honestly pretty recent. This board has a pretty solid history of being all around atheist for the lulz, not a bunch of evangelical anti muslim Trump voter faggots.

We should killed Westerne liberal Democrat

you should worry more about taking care of your community and helping those around you than whichever person youre voting for because theyre both lying, thieving cunts, as all presidents have been since i was born back in 95. I dont have a dick load of life experience, but theres certainly a fucking pattern when it comes to this elective bullshit.

Eat dick the Christians are just as bad.

Didnt pay attention to when christians were given free reign huh? They were just as much a problem as SJW's years back.

True. Christians don't cut off clitorises. They just gnaw them into a paste

Anyone watch Peeky Blinders? Or Game of Thrones? Cuz they did a good job of showing how humans function as a species. You get in your group (house Lannister, house Martel, or the IRA, or the Peeky Blinders, or the Democrats, or Republicans) and you use leverage and ruthlessness to destroy your opponents. If you can get away with it, you do it. That's life. That's always been life. You form alliances, break alliances, back stab, exploit, kill, steal, fund your enemies' enimies. And whoever is most ruthless and intelligent wins. The rest are exposed or disgraced or just beaten by fear. Do you actually think the people at the top care about US?! Do you think they are operating based on some moral allegiance to the principle of democracy? They're just violent and corrupt crooks. And they're smart. The reason murder and robbery and blackmail etc is illegal is because they know that's how you steal power. They did it, they got in charge, now they don't want it done to them. Human nature, fools!

there has been hate on this board for everything like what is popular topic in mainstream media

Yeah but you know, cut off clitorises and Wearing black HIJAB is "beautiful expression of feminism in islam"

kek we should brun NY Times

>anti muslim

Anybody with a logical mind should be anti Islam. Arabs were the first anti Islamic. Thats why Mohammad converted them with the sword, violence, and terror for all early history of Islam.

It has never been, and never wants to be a peaceful religion that lives harmoniously with others in the world.

It only turns everything to shit. It has made the middle east shit. It has brought the shit to Europe and made those countries shit now too. It is a human cancer that does not even want ANY criticism.

Christianity is much better. Western civilization is better. Because it has take criticism for hundreds of years to better itself. To grow. To change. Islam is still 1000 years in the past, backwards, and shitty.

And for any liberal that thinks being loving, and tolerant will help them in the end..well, you are the biggest fools ever, because all history shows, that when Islam becomes stronger, and gains bigger majorities in any country...it does not show others the same tolerance. And in end you either die, force convert, or live in their shithole.

The West always has known Islam is shit. Its just that our corrupt leaders and media started trying to brainwash us recently into letting the barbarians in by the millions. Of course, those elites live in private walled off villas, or move to private islands in Hawaii like MarkZuckerberg.

Not all things are equal. Not all beliefs are equal.

Now, if you think otherwise, why dont you move to Pakistan, Afhanistan, Turkey, or the other Islamic majority countries?

Because you inherently know Western Civilization is BETTER.

Do liberals even know anything about Islam? Or just believe the bullshit TYT, and our corrupt media and traitorous western leaders tells you?
Or what some muslim on youtube bullshits you about?

You fuckers ever even been to the Middle East? Ever read the Quran, or the Hadiths? Ever studied the early history of Islam?

Why all of you dear "liberals" dont go on vacation in irak, iran, algeria, egypt ??

Seriously, are you fucking retarded? This is why i am so happy i left the Democratic party, and the cancer that is western liberalism.

So you agree, it Christianity has gotten better, and is a non issue right now. That its not the same it was like 500 years ago.

Who gets free reign to be animals in the world now? Muslims and Islam.

And you defend them, and fake false comparisons not existent in the world today, right now.

Allahu Akbar western liberal. May your daughters be gang raped in the west. Like they are in Europe now for sport by radical Islamic barbarians.

And now, Europe lives in constant daily Terror scares, and WEEKLY Islamic terrorist attacks.

Allahu Akbar western baby mind liberal.

Why Middle Eastern countries were cleaner, more beautiful , more cultured , richer during colonization

There are over 1 billion Muslims. The problems you are talking about aren't a Muslim problem, they are a middle-eastern problem. There are a bunch of ads-backwards pants-on-head retards doing all kinds of bullshit to everyone and they are using the Muslim religion as a scapegoat. The problem isn't the religion, it's the retards in the Middle East that won't pull their society out of the 16th century.

gary johnson

yeah so why we should accept muslim woman wearing hiijab in our olympic team ?

Yep, also check this : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discourse_on_Voluntary_Servitude

>everybody is a democrat
Grow up. You have no idea what my point of view on things is because i havent even asserted them. I dont like christians nor muslims, and i was pointing out that theyre both problems. Just because christians arent a problem now doesnt mean they wont be later, especially with this pro trump alt-right garbage coming to rise. They literally say make america white again.

You talk like a fag. Calm down and discuss things civilly instead of assuming everything about fucking anons. Theyre literally anonymous.

I wish to take care of shitty people, regardless of background, and personally, i wish i lived in a time where all i had to do was slaughter people and burn their books to destroy their ideology, whether islamic, christian, sjwtard, richard dawkins worship, etc.

our national identity is that we have no identity.
get used to it

And by take care i mean get rid of, in case youre too autistic to realize that. Theres lots of autism on this site.

You shouldn't. It's oppression. It's sick people USING the Muslim religion to be sick and oppressive. It's a sketchy area for sure. It is easy just to be like, that's fucked up, Muslims must be fucked up. But it's those people that are fucked up. Guaranteed if raised in the same area with the same type of mentality but raised "Christian" they'd still be stoning people to death and shit. It's a medieval mentality that's the real enemy here. Not just a blanket "Muslims are bad"

>omg make history
She's been on team USA for quite some time, there's nothing historic about her competing.

Oh wait. I thought you meant burka. Dude, hajibs or However you spell them are fine. Get over it.

>The mind of the modern Anti American, anti European, brainwashed liberal.

Wrong. I am latino. But, my identity is American. The American flag. And the American way of life. Thats how it used to be for every immigrant: Irish, chink, negro, Meatball, Spic, etc etc. We came, and we embraced Western Civilization in ALL its beautiful glory. And our western countries were strong. We had a national identity and pride. We were united Americans. Proud. Strong.

Before traitors started brainwashing Western liberals into destroying their own religion, cultures, Nationalism, and good western traditions. And to respect the culture of the Islamic barbarian more.

You are essentially a communist. And you dont even know it.

AllahuAckbar.

If you dont like Western Identity, or America, get the fuck out and move to ISIS..or the next best thing now: Sweden, France, Germany.

God Bless The United States of America you liberal brainwashed communist mofo.

I bet you dont even know your own countries National Anthem. Or ever carried our flag in any respectful manner. But I bet you can quote some British cuck globalist comedian like John Oliver, or quote some fake Islamic bullshit brainwashing meme "about religion of peace".

You are a communist, and dont even know it. AllahuAkcbar wester brainwashed liberal.

Trump is german, not american, you stupid ignorant

Like i said, you talk like a cunt, but i actually have to agree with you on that anons comment. That literally was communist tier, and i read their bullshit manifesto.

You should check it out btw. Its actually really good, apart from a few very FUNDAMENTAL issues which lead to the dehumanization of the civilians underneath it. I think that might be why its so easy to brainwash people with it. If you dont pick up on those few problems because youre not used to thinking for yourself, you end up internalizing ideological poison.

Are you retarded, or a liberal?

Trumps grandfather was German. But Trump's father was born in the USA. Trump was born in the USA too. In Queens, New York City. His ancestry is Scottish/German.

Retarded, all white american come from Europe

And u think a german represents people from america?
You fucking autist