I have a question for all Sup Forumstards

I have a question for all Sup Forumstards.

I know many of us dislike or hate cucks.

I don't consider myself to be one, but my fetish is watching hung shemales fuck chicks, and I would love to watch my gf fuck a shemale, regardless of the shemale's dick size (could be anywhere from tiny to cervix-punching).

So am I a cuck or not?

Flaming is welcome, I suppose, but thoughtful answers would be nice.

cuck faggot

having any other guy fuck your gf and wanting it makes you a cuck

Thanks; I giggled.

obvious cuck

Sure; I understand that reasoning. But it's not about being cheated on. I just want to see any chick get fucked by a shemale enough that I would gladly offer my own gf.

you a cuck.

any dick in my girl gets him buried in the fucking desert under 30'feet sand.

well if you partake then i think its a different matter, but if your girlfriend would be up for that too?? also means you have to pay money to rent a passable shemale

Yes, I would be part of it.

So if you like watching other men ("shemales" are men, don't pretend otherwise) bang your bitch, then yes, you are a certified cuck.

then i dont think its classed as being a cuck its more just a mmf threesome, ur still a faggot tho

A cuckold is a man who has been cheated on by his wife. So unless you're married and someone fucked her behind your back, no.

>flaming

oldfag detected

no, just because you get cheated on doesent make you a cuck, you have to know and accept that your wife/gf is going out and fucking whoever she wants and when she gets home you have to lap up the mess, and you accept it and maybe you like it (or maybe you dont)

Sure.

The problem is that my fantasy is women who can fuck other women.

The only thing in reality that can provide that is "transgender women" (yes, surgically and horomonally altered men).

I don't consider them to be biologically female, but if they are feminine enough, than my brain is satisfied with them being close enough to the actual fantasy.

Thanks for the cool .gif

I'm not a newfag, but I haven't been here long enough not to be cancer.

??

You're definitely 30

26 my friend. October birthday.

I'd love to watch that in person but not to my gf. Just a random bitch getting fucked by a trap

Depends. Do you see the shemale as more of a male or female? Because the general connotation of the word is you can only be cucked by a guy, as one yourself.

I consider them female in the sense of satisfying my fantasy of women equipped to fuck and satisfy other women in place of men.

I consider them to be men biologically.

But there is no option to have an actual "female with a dick," so my brain settles for the best it can get.

RIP my thread

>I consider them to be men biologically.
Well yeah, I'm not asking if you are an idiot. I guess I was asking what sex does your dick think they are. And based on what you said you are doing your best to get the real life equivalent of something that doesn't exist outside of h and the like. And it is the feminine traits that primarily arouse you. So no, you are not a cuck.