Atheism LITERALLY blown the FUCK out!

Atheism LITERALLY blown the FUCK out!

wtf I love Jesus now

Try refuting this (pro-tip- you can't you atheistcuck)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVkOzFU11iE
ditext.com/mackie/evil.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this nigga doesn't know the burden of proof is on those who make claims that something is there

hmm really makes you think

Prove that God doesn't exist. Go on, I'm waiting.

/thread

Prove the flying spaghetti monster isnt the one and true god you cuck

I'm the world's greatest lover, and I've fucked more women in one lifetime than any other man ever has. You cannot disprove that, therefore it must be true.

That's not how science works.

Burden of proof, bitch.

YOU made claims. We didnt.
YOU need to start proving things.

Prove vampires don't exist

If God exists, why is he testing us when he's omnipotent and should probably realize what the outcome is?

I mean, literally no one can prove god does exist.

Ya ur 'god' exists, this is him

I am god
I exist
/thread

>Moving goalposts

wewewewewewewewewewew

So why did you become an atheist? Daddy not give you enough attention?

congratulations sir

I have a degree in science, sorry kiddo

MOVING GOALPOSTS WEWEWEWE

You first

Free will

that's the spirit

If this post is quints, then god exists.

Anything else, and your God and all gods throughout all of history have been lies. Your life is pointless, and you're an idiot for ever believing in a man who lives in the sky.

He's omniscient, he knew the outcome of everything at the moment of creation. And who was going to heaven and hell.

If you believe that crap, that is.

Oh man I thought you were a real christian when you're just a meme

Sorry Satan, you won't tempt me away from the righteous path. Begone, foul fallen angel!

Even if you prove it, who gives a shit?

Move on with your life, help people, contribute to society.

Stop being a fucking waste of biological processes.

Nothing can be proven or dis-proven therefore it boils down to what you believe. Arguing about this is retarded since there is no conclusion anyone can come to that'll change anyone's mind.

>my claim is impossible to prove or disprove so it's right

Fucking Cuck.

These are my Ferrari's, OP.

You believe it right? considering how you don't question anything you read or hear about and immediately believe even the most ridiculous fairy tales.

Where exactly in the Bible does it say that masturbating is a sin, can someone link please? I tried googling but came up short.

What's up with all the eternal Anglo posting bra?

I've studied religions for four years now.
I'm going to take a holiday and then I've been invited to a post-grad course where we look at the neuroscience behind religious experience.

I'm friends with Protestant pastors, with a Catholic priest, with Buddhist monks, with a practicing Jain woman, Mormons, a Zoroastrian and others.

Nearly every day I'm reading religious history, old religious texts, theology and religious practice. I learn about all sorts of religions and how it effects people and makes their lives better, or worse but most often for the better.

Nothing I read gives any impression that a God, gods or a creator deity is real.
God, or the experience of God, is reducible to neurochemistry.

god says they don't, god is infallible

Prove you've never had sex with chicken

An agnostic politely says hi friends.

The Bible. Where's my cookie?

>LALALALAALALALALALALALALAAL I CAN'T HEAR YOU
i desperately hope you're just baiting
if not, where did god come from?
if he has always existed, then so has the big bang and you're wrong

no one can prove that you are not gay, there fore, OP is a fag. PERIOD.

Prove god is infallible

Not him, but I'm an atheist because I was born not believing in a god, 5 years of a methodist school failed to convince me because even when I was little I pointed out the logical fuck ups in every bible story ever, then two summers of a christian youth camp couldn't convince me no matter how hard they tried. I've just always had an extreme aversion to believing in shit I can't prove exists myself. So yeah. I'll suck my own dick if someone proves God or gods exist because that means literally nothing matters because eternal life is a thing.

you can literally replace "god" with anything and nothing has changed about argument.

Flying Spaghetti Monster? Pink Invisible Unicorns? The Loch Ness Monster? Anything.

Nobody likes agnostics, get off the fence, cunt.

And I say that why people are agnosticism

I say agnosticism > atheist and any other religion

Plus who says his god exist maybe an other god exist

Idk ask the thousand random psychopaths who constantly translated it off their own interpretation. Know that when you die, theres no heaven, its going to be like before you were born. Nothingness. Those prayer beads your mom gave you are anal beads. When she told you that they smell like jesus christ, she wasnt lying because when I ate out your moms ass, i was like, "jesus christ, that shit sum stank booty"

I appreciate you being kind in a place like this. I am compelled to tell you that agnostic cannot be a valid position on the topic of God. You either believe or you don't. With a closed heart and mind, you will not have your proof until it is too late to be saved. I beg you to cleanse yourself from the brainwashing that you have sustained at the hands of the elites and look deep within yourself.

>God's not dead
lol what does punk and god have in common?

Prove that jesus existed.

I don't know what's more hilarious, the b8 or the b8ed...

Nobody likes agnostics because you think you are superior because you are wishy-washy assholes who either can't make a rational decision based on evidence or simply want to be superior to others.

And all of this is based on a flawed understanding of what agnosticism means.

The religious and the atheists are my bros because we can bash on the fence-sitting agnostics together.

xD

You can't put fucking cars inside the house! That's not hygienic.

Check Onan's story my dude.

Onan spilled his seed on the ground and God punished him for it. Which is why masturbation is occasionally called onanism.

Holy creatures, transform me into your servant, show me the path to enlightenment, as you alter my flesh and free my soul.

Why don't you worship the Sun and Earth?

One of the few religions that you can actually prove.

Matthew 5:28
But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

It's not just masturbation, any lustful thought is adultery according to the bible.

>Free will
no such thing as free will either fag

Atheists do not make a positive assertion, therefore the burden of proof doesn't lie with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=kVkOzFU11iE

Both are dead?

the thing is: you neither can proof god exists nor that he doesn't. Atheism is a believe, too. And both fanclubs suck.

Mathew 6:66

I farted in thou moms ass'th, thou booty stank. Piss in your moms pregnant womb. Eat'th dost booty.

I've got a friend who worships the sun.
He seems to like it, and it is provably the source of all life on earth so I find no logical problems with his worshiping it.

>wtf i love jesus now
>implying christianity is only religion
>posting a quote that defines agnosticism
>implying Catholicism is not best form of christianity
>evangelist cuck is a fag
...also, gr8 b8 m8 ir8 8/8

>No one can disprove it
So you're saying that the 35 inch flying dildo I saw wasn't because of weed? I mean you cant disprove it didn't happen.

The way I see it is anyone can believe whatever they want because there's no wrong answer. The burden of proof is on the one trying to convince someone else they're wrong or the one trying to preach to someone else that they're right.

If I'm an atheist trying to tell you that your God isn't real, then the burden of proof is on me. If I'm a Christian trying to preach Jesus Christ as your lord and savior then the burden of proof is on me.

/thread
/allreligionthreads

Hello, my fellow agnostic friend. Tis' good to have similar beliefs (oh what a pun that is) in a shitterhole like this.

The burden of proof lies on the accuser, not the accused.

both have a group of social outsiders behind them reminiscenting about previous days and claiming they aren't dead.

Fart inside your moms pissing asshole you dumb cunt fat bitch fucker

A degree in science. What dues that mean. Biology, anthropology(probably not), physics, astronomy. What?

the burden of proof yada yada

go fuck yourself

you can't /thread yourself so I'll do it for you.

/thread

> there's no wrong answer
Yes there is. Either God exists or it doesn't exist. One answer is an accurate representation of the universe, the other answer is not.

Your attempt to feel superior while contributing nothing to the debate has been noted and dismissed.

>Genesis 7:21-23
>Matthew 24:37-42
>2 Chronicles 13:15-18
>Exodus 12:29
>Numbers 16:41-49
>Joshua 6:20-21
>Deuteronomy 2:32-35
>Deuteronomy 3:3-7
>Numbers 31:7-18
>1 Samuel 15:1-9

>Check Onan's story my dude.
Technically his sin was casting his seed on the ground (it was more coitus interruptus than masturbation). It has been generalized to masturbation though.

Remember that every sperm is sacred and should have a chance at fathering a child.

Noone can disprove Santa doesn't exit, so he exitsts
- religious retards

Social outsiders you say?

>keeps posting shitty quotes from a shitty movie from people who believe angels exist to try and prove a frail point that he himself can't even back up with any evidence what so ever

If OP was ever a bigger nigger than today, I would be surprised.

>Try refuting this (pro-tip- you can't

Well of course you can. Read this:

ditext.com/mackie/evil.html

Probably not a deductively sound refutation of the existence of God, but certainly a logically cogent one.

EXO 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

ROM 15:33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.

If God wasn't dead the first time around, the fuck they need to make a second movie for?

So basically, Christianity wants you to fight millions of years of evolution just to please some dude playing Sims Universe.

MAT 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

LUK 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli.

>Remember that every sperm is sacred and should have a chance at fathering a child.
rape

Are those mother's files?

No one can disprove the existence of Cthulhu and thus Cthulhu should be praised.

Yep. Did you ever watch one of the vatican speeches? It's a complete different world although they might talk about stuff from the real world

Tomorrow is another day.

We have an inpass

1KI 4:26 And Solomon had forty thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen.

2CH 9:25 And Solomon had four thousand stalls for horses and chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen; whom he bestowed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem.

I just don't believe in any god cos I found through trial and lots of error that it doesn't work for me.

And I couldn't give any less of a shit what other people believe.

i have a book that was 'inspired' by my god as well. it specifically states that my god's dick is bigger than your god's dick, and that jesus is nailed by my god quite often and in every sense of the word nailed. it's true - my holy book told me so and you cant prove it wrong, so it must be true.

PRO 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

ECC 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

1CO 1:19: "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."

Did you ever notice how many thousands, even millions flock to those speeches and appearances?

Sand niggers all looked the same even back then.

Cthulhu fhtagn!

The problem is that humans don't know the right answer and thus there's no wrong answer in regards to the knowledge we possess. Until someone proves what the right answer actually is, then who gives a shit what someone believes because how is any belief any better than any other?

The bait is strong with this one

ISA 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

DEU 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

Fuck that. Every sperm deserves the chance to be swallowed or shot up a hot girls ass