Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qvCFie7-Ol0
youtu.be/WYzLo8vjSqI?list=PLzA9UzVv0f89FEmWDqGRcz7VicNp6hZi_
youtube.com/watch?v=TahFeqo1iiU
youtube.com/watch?v=J3q7NqQLDNs
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw
youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

too many girls with small asses try to do it.

I have no opinion on twerking.
Anybody can jiggle their asses if the want too.

I approve.

youtube.com/watch?v=qvCFie7-Ol0

Sooooooooo 2015

It's stupid and irrespectful

Twerking is for niggurz.

What do you think? The same as all that other spastic nigger shit. I don't know what happened. Niggers used to dance normal to funk in the 70s. Now it's just spastic apeshit.

Long story short: white girls who mimic these apes are the lowest of the lowest.

It's women advertising themselves sexually.

I like it.

youtu.be/WYzLo8vjSqI?list=PLzA9UzVv0f89FEmWDqGRcz7VicNp6hZi_

Stupid fucking nigger word.
It's called shaking your ass.
Twerking. Ugh

it's a virginity indicator because it's something that people who are incredibly sexually frustrated complain about.

I think its maximum sexy but im pretty sure 90%+ of girls actually doing the twerking dont realize us guys watching it are literally imagining our dicks in their pussies/asses while theyre doing it

filename doesn't lie

The problem with twerking is that it involves one part of the body most of the time so it isn't a real dance. But I guess it just needs more time to sink in.
Like someone said - it's sexual advertisement, like any dance, but this one is just fucking direct.

The word "twerk" - a dance move popularised by singer Miley Cyrus - actually dates back to 1820, according to the Oxford English Dictionary. Researchers found the word, one of 500 new dictionary entries, was first used in 1820, spelt twirk, to refer to a twisting or jerking movement or twitch.
look it up faggot

I genuinely think its boring

Primates in the wild bare their asses to display themselves sexually. Primates in urban settings do the Harambe Shake (twerking).

they fucking do realize coz that's what it is about. Jesuz Crised, women are more aware of their sexuality than any of you fags will ever be.

Twerking has only been done right once.

youtube.com/watch?v=TahFeqo1iiU

the niggers mating call

you're probably gay buddy

fucking vulgar nigger dancing. these fucking blacks are invading and corrupting western civilization and dragging us all down to their simple, common, low, primitive standards

>done right
shows a bunch of flat girls with no rythm or motion.

might as well have posted this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=J3q7NqQLDNs

I think it's another example of the niggerization of society

>chubby chaser

She's fit. Your standerds are confused.

>standerds

Jokes on you. I was just pretending to be retarded.

ITT: faggots

as if any girl would ever twerk for any of you pathetic shutins

Traditional mating dance of the africanus criminalus species.

The only contribution of niggers to humanity and it's cancer. It's disgusting. It's actually so pathetic, it's like a bugs mating call.

Im not

[spoiler]your buddy[/spoiler]

It werks for me!

nothing gets me softer

I don't get why girls are so fascinated with being able to make their asses flop around

malia obama?!

trashy

imagine you can hypnotize any girl with spinning your dick around. How would that feel?

primitive mating dance that's not sexy at all.

>any

First off, helicopter dick requires this song
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw

It doesn't even seem to be that though, hanging out with my sister and her friends they just want to be able to twerk for the sake of it

I honestly think its a trashy dance and dont find it attractive

twerking is about as sexy as that.

Z O Z Z L E
O
Z
Z
E
L

Keep telling yourself that

shut up nigger,
also checked

No

>Twerking

It should be an Olympic sport. American would win all the medals, because of all our ghetto black twirkers. Who invented the sport.

Lrn2dblspk

LOL, it's gonna be my new favorite song ahhahahhahaha, I fucking loved it till the very beginning. Lady Gaga looks amazing in this one and Justin with the other guy are so fucking hilarious. I'm playing it again right now ahahaha! Thank you bro!

niggers started it so it has to be bad

i think it's great
we as men have been able to make women think that if they do something with major sexual overtones, that they will (quite truthfully) be coveted
i can't wait for the day when women will just get on the dance floor and start pinching their nipples and masturbating to rap and asking if they are good enough
>we are headed in the right direction

I don't get it. Doesn't look attractive at all. It's very repetitive. I'd rather watch a girl with a nice ass just walking in front of me

stop posting fucking thumbnails

>degenerate culture is good culture
People like you would have been executed 70 years ago.

these are custom emoticons I use to express myself better.

I can bust a nut to it, but usually a girl who twerks is not a girl to spend energy on.

why they all called eee

coz it was easy to type

>calling a fad, "culture"
git out

Yeah, walking's not repetitive at all...

Boring talentless shit for women who have forgotten how to be sexy and figure shaking their arse is enough to get a man hard.

Encouraged by sexless virgins who think because a woman is shaking her arse like that she must want the D.

Holy fuck mate, I can't stop watching those videos. They are pure gold. How could I missed it?

youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

dumb nigger mating ritual with 0 sex appeal.

only the most kissless of virgins can get hard over that shit. same thing with strip clubs and "exotic dancers."