Is this true or is it propaganda bullshit?

is this true or is it propaganda bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mjfBBNW0ZvU
tradingeconomics.com/russia/gdp-per-capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It used to work. Now the internet has sort of let the cat out of the bag.

I won't check the numbers, but I know that Russia has been doing very well since Putin took over. He's a very competent and highly intelligent ex-KGB agent, who genuinely cares about his homeland. He's a politician, he's a man with power, he's bound to be corrupt to some degree, and he's just a man, but he really is unusually competent and he really does care about his country.

The west often tries to paint a bad picture about him, but the same is happening there, it's just how it is.

There's also infinitely more corruption, less democracy and transparency, more (shadow) wars, more alcoholism, etc.

Trump would be our Putin. He will fix what is wrong with the US.

More like 15 years since Russia became a major natural gas exporter. Putin has little to do with it.

If only Putin was a Capitalist and NOT trying to resurrect the Soviet Union in some way...

He'd truly be the best ally the West could have.
He's also a total fucking badass who don't give a shit.

>Putin is the man who turns his back on explosions.
>Putin wrestles bears and rides bareback in the mountains on his steed.
>Putin strikes fear into the hearts of his enemies, yet has the compassionate heart needed to care for his pupper

Putin is, mentally, physically, and charismatically the greatest politician I've seen in my life.
But, politically, he has chosen the wrong alignment.

God damnit, why, man?
Why can't there jusbt e one person, you know, who does it ALL?

It's the same 15 years, in which oil price exploded. Whether it was Putin or the oil price, is debatable

Delusional moron.

Here, learn something:
youtube.com/watch?v=mjfBBNW0ZvU

>Moscow-fag here
Yes, this is all true.
Putin is one of the best things to happen to myself and my family.

>my sources confirm this

Hi Steve

a true hero!

Found the plant.

>Implying technology and wealth is bad

Lel, gimme free edugation, also he dinnen du nuffin

Yeah i've heard about how brainwashed you fucks are from all the propaganda.

putin asslicking spokesperson cuck faggot detected

Hi Kanye

PS: Fuck the mainstream media. Just listen to Chomsky and fix your head already.

There is literally nothing wrong with Vladamir Putin, be thankful Donald Trump wants to hand America to him on a plate, he's better at running countries than anyone else and is making great strides towards ending homosexuality.

>is this true or is it propaganda bullshit?
is this true or is it propaganda bullshit?

The Russian saying is that their leaders are all either Peter the Great or Ivan the Terrible.

Putin has done well.

Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black

No, learn to appropriately apply sayings.

A Trump fag will call you a cuck.

> I guarantee it.

hah, look at this cuck over here. i bet his tranny gf ties his shoes for him.

>all changes in major economies are solely due to the kings of Russia and the US
Bill Clinton ordered the Dot Com Bubble to exist amirite?

>Triggered

>another country has a good leader
>the citizens must be brainwashed

>Just listen to Chomsky
The most irrelevant messiah academic educators try to force into every topic.
wew lad

Russian here.
Really all is well. Even more. For this, Putin is supported by the absolute majority of Russians.

The Russian ruble is worthless. Toilet paper smeared with shit is worth more.

Which is exactly what an export-focused economy, like Putin's Russia, wants.

Trump could only hope to be a fifth of the man Putin is. Drink another bucket of coke you underage Burger. You didn't know who either of them were until a year ago.

Not about Gorbie and Boris Eltsin

>implying Trump won't do better

I have a lot of respect for him for calling out the PC bullshit as he sees it.

Why is that a bad thing?

yeah sure, but let's take a look of the numbers after 2013.. oh wait.. they show that Russia is going to shit.. i guess we wont use those then.

Trump is very small incompetent manchild compared to Putin.

Lolololol

I agree, we need a corporatist dictator in the white house, dictatorships sometimes actually work as opposed to bipartisans fucking fighting all the damn time and not getting anything done.

Democracy doesn't work because people are too fucking stupid to understand what they are voting for.

Putin is a dictator btw who has found an amazing way of tricking his populous into "voting" for him. That why they don't revolt because, in the end of the day, they voted for him lol

Get paid in bags.

What is the english term... cause and casuality?
Do a graph of how well Russias economics have worked, and do another with the prices of gas and oil overlaid over the first.
Russias economics are tightly bound to those vast riches they have in oil and gas.
Then 1999 is just... what? 8 years from the collapse of the Soviet. Their entire economy was in the shitter after taht, and takes quite a while to git gud and switching over to a new form of economy.

That's what, like $400 you have there? Shit, I have that in my car for backup change

How much is that in USD?

This is very much the truth. However, give Putin some credit. He was smart enough and positioned himself to buy up enough Gazprom stock under several different names to make himself worth about $200B. Putin is not impressed by Trump's $4 and a half, with a half dozen bankruptcy tumors on his record. And dont forget Putin's balls. Bush president, Putin annexes Georgia. Obama president, Putin annexes Crimea. Putin don't give a fuck. And in the process he becomes the single richest human to have ever lived on Earth.

I heard from a friend who was in Russia for school exchange that in school the student makes the patriotic test where ask the student how is to live in Russia. And the teacher says to the students that everyone know what they must write in the test (so not write bad things about Russia)

Sorry for my english

Funny how they stop the comparison at Russia's peak.

>Litterly 2 seconds in Google and 100 hours in Photoshop.

>And in the process he becomes the single richest human to have ever lived on Earth.

Maybe publicly, like gaddafi was (remember what happened to him? he was $200 billion at one point)

Russia is still central bank controlled....... if you don't know what that means then you need to do some research.

>Sorry for my english
it's not a problem

1$ = 60 rub

Putin shills kys.

Russia had a financial crisis in 1998 so their income, debt and GDP numbers for 1999 are far lower than they would have been under normal conditions. Also, Russia is an oil and natural gas rich country at a lower stage of development than the US or EU so faster growth is natural.

Uh...
bing.com

No, no it's not.
Russian GDP per Capita this year is $9K. That's about 1/5 the US.

And these stats:
Consumer Prices in United States are 104.81% higher than in Russia
Consumer Prices Including Rent in United States are 117.96% higher than in Russia
Rent Prices in United States are 150.22% higher than in Russia
Restaurant Prices in United States are 75.55% higher than in Russia
Groceries Prices in United States are 155.44% higher than in Russia
Local Purchasing Power in United States is 148.20% higher than in Russia

In ' 96 I received$ 50 a month. 50, Carl. Now I get$ 1200 per month. You will be able to convince me that Putin has made my life worse?

So let me get this straight, the ops pic is bragging about Russian pensions of about $150?

Sound like I can live off that, no problem comrand.

A little thing called pride? Actual turd that comes out my ass is worth more than Russian currency.

>$1200 per month
That isn't even living wage where I live (SF) I make about $12k a month after taxes as a Senior SE. I don't need a box either, that shit goes into a direct deposit which I can distribute legally anywhere.

Then again, comparing russia to US wouldn't be fair lol...

Too poor to even afford an adblocker..

Yes, this is the minimum allowance.

It's propaganda bullshit. Average income in Russia was $6,000 per person in 1999 and it's $11,000 per person today (by comparison, average income is over $50,000 per person in the US).
Source: tradingeconomics.com/russia/gdp-per-capita

>Americans have five times more money :(
>Prices are twice as high! :)))

What am I missing?

Russian people dont cry, they fight. Muricas down fat shittys.

>allowance
I stopped getting an allowance when I was 14... Wow you guys are a bunch of pussies

How many bitcoins do they have though??

Amarican here.. I'm jealous of your president

If he's all that, and I don't disagree, what makes you think his political alignment is wrong?

Of course, especially when you go to Europe on vacation, you feel the difference with purchasing power. A pack of Marlboro in Europe, about $ 6. In Russia, $ 2. In Russia, for $ 1000 you can live, it's a flat $ 200 a month for food, $ 400. In Europe for $ 1,000 will not live.

Is it for everyone or just people who pay into it?

>adblocker
It is free, isn't it?

I think that's the joke

Yeah but you gotta live In Russia, same deal in America, you can buy a house full out in bumb fuck Texas for 100k easy. Your pushing well past a million to get anything good in SF bay area (not the scary black people parts, even then they aren't cheap)

Is it inflation indexed?

>I was 14
You're 15 now?

This is a basic minimum for all. If you haven not worked a day in your whole life, you get as much.

>15
>making 12k a month working as a senior software engineer

Yea, that makes sense. Also, I go to the company gym 4 times a week and practice brazilian jujitsu, this murican would kick your skinnyfat russian ass out of your addidas tracksuit

again you're pussies if you're getting an allowance, how about getting a job?

I'd like to point out that 2013-1999=14, not 15

I agree. Even with Russian salary will be able to buy a house in Texas after 9 years. But why would I want to live in Texas?

>10 rubles have been credited to your account

>tricking his populous into "voting" for him
Yeah, giving his enemies radiation poisoning. What a clever "trick".

It's "populace", you illiterate.

It was about pensions. Sorry for my English, when I said "allowance" I meant "pension payments". Upon reaching retirement age of 65 years.

I have nothing but respect for this man

Мы говорим - 15 рублей.
Или:
+15

Нахуй иди, подсос.

If they were so happy I would assume they wouldn't be asshats on MMOs

>If they were so happy I would assume they wouldn't be asshats on MMOs
rofl

>this murican would kick your skinnyfat russian ass out of your addidas tracksuit
Sorry, buddy, but I'm too far away, you for me in Russia will not go

>lying on the Internet

>making 12k a year working at a local Best Buy.

Ftfy

Обоснуй, лалка.

Russian here. Most of his supporters are dumb as fuck, that u call redneck or somefin. Theres a huge wave of propaganda on da internet/tv that says Pitin is God.

But all he did is nothing. All that economic shit is because of OIL PRICES YOU STOOPID MURICAN SHIT

Siriously, go google it and compare with Russian economic. Oil rises = Russia rises! And this man had given all main posts to his friends, he's corrupt as holy fuckin shit, you muricans dont know russian realities but I do fuckin know.

Ольгино идет нахуй, скоты продажные.

Absolutely disgusting propaganda. Putin is thief, greedy and uncompitent in all questions except stealing money from celling oil and gas resourses, and making the chaos and wars for his only sick imperor ambitions. He's sick and retarded asshole. Would love to see him hanged after Haag tribunal.

+15

Нахуй иди.

Compare the salaries in Russia and Europe or America and continue to suck Putins dick for that misery

Don't get all jelly and hypothetically projective because you're working retail user, not everyone is a failure.

It's true. Abortions are down 61% aswell.

Right now the issue with Russia is the low oil prices and the corruption. It's still very corrupt even 25 years after the collapse of the USSR. That corruption is siphoning much needed funds from Central and Eastern Russia two areas that are very poor. Some claim its because of Racism. Central russia is extremely mixed Slav-Asian an east Russia is majority Asian whereas West Russia is 97.8% White Slav. Reality is, corrupt governors are taking the money for mansions and nest eggs when they retire.

It's made an amazing recovery since the Communists fell though its still far behind the west in terms of economic power and living standards. Someone the west wants to keep down simply because of the fact Russia spans two continents and is very close to China recently signing a 30 year mutual defence and trade agreement.