I am a horny trans (no hormones/surgeries yet) and I just want you to tell me what you would do to me...

I am a horny trans (no hormones/surgeries yet) and I just want you to tell me what you would do to me. (Won't post more pictures)

Where you from op?

Germany

Want to get fucked in the ass?

T H I C C

Yes please

Thank you ;)

i would spread and eat ur ass first.. then fuck u barback.. ;) like?

Throw you off tallest building allahu ackbar style.

How big are you?

Where in Germany?

I want those cheeks on my dick

Omg... Yes!

betta watchout fo dat docta when dey taken you babi out yo grl cubby hole

take da babi to a orpganage n leev da cuntry fo 1 dae assult has a satue of limmentations dat say if u dont get arrestid wiffen 24ours of it hapinin den u cant goto jayl so do dat n yo khid wown hev a trckn dvice en his aess

he gon try to run his arm up in threw da anes wit da device in hand daz wen u pounce on him n run out da spitol wif da babi

punch you in the balls

I would love to feel your dick between my cheeks

NRW, near Paderborn

BITCH NIGGA U GON IGNOR MY ADVICE U AINT GONNA TAKE MY ADVICE U R CHILDS GONNA B SPIED ON BY THE GUBBERMATE UR CHILDS GUNNA B MOLESTID BY THE DOCTUR UR CHOLDS GUNNA B MOLED AR BURTH UR CHILDS NOT GONNA LUV U FOR NOT FOLLWB RHIS ADVISE WHEN UR CHILD GROS UP TO BE TWENY N SHITS OYT A TRACKING DEVICE UR BMGONNA REGRET THUS YES U WILL I SWEA TO GO U WILL WMCUZ UR CHULDS NOT GUNN LUV U EVER BURCH

I will get them removed anyway so do whatever you want

I won't have any kids :D

Watch some nice movies and maybe order pizza

That sounds pretty nice :D

Definitely pick you last to play on our softball team during gym and place you in the outfield so you're faggot ass can't fuck up the game. Prob happens already